Escaping duality...mission impossible (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I will dare continue my deliberations on the axiom that love is all there is and the polarities between light and darkness.

A few days ago I received a very insightful answer by a wise dragon starseed woman who indeed confirmed that axiom, saying that everything else is an illusion enforced by the negatives. This is fine by me. As long as I don't have to accept disconnecting people from source, enslaving them or making them suffer for a cause outside their highest good, as love, I am perfectly fine with that.

So, again we have the duality, this time named real vs illusion. At the most basic level, anything either is or isn't.

I have heard people implying that duality is bad. That automatically creates another duality because it defines something as bad as opposed to everything else.

To me, duality is what gives meaning to every action we do.

Another point I would like to make is that this viewpoint, of love being all comes from very advanced societies. So, imagine people living as the perfected versions of what they want to be, connected in a psyonic network powered by pure love, able to feel each other almost as if touching them. Do you have memories of living among those humans. How can they know of unrequited love as they have never run out of love? How can they know of envy as they can all have what their hearts desired? How can they feel jealousy and being cheated on when the only one they can cheat on is themselves?

Well, I bet many of those characters eventually sought ways to find about the reality we live in. But what I mean is that it is natural to have a better understanding of love when you have seen much more of it.

Also, those guys have a broader vintage point and they can better see the subtle ways in which what starts as something terrible leads to the blossoming of love.

So, love is all there is. But there are still terrible things that aren't.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My feeling is that Love is all there is, period. :)

Anything else is simply an illusion--a reality we created (as Divine Souls) so we could experience our wildest dreams and imaginings. The thing that makes this illusion so real is that once we're immersed in it, we forget who we really are and the fact that it is all an illusion. As you mentioned above, those of "The Dark" do their darndest to keep us "in the game"--because once we start realizing the Truth of it, it's almost like having the "cheat codes" for Life!

Once you can begin seeing this entire existence as a game of sorts, everything seems to fall into place...Life, reincarnation, soul contracts, birth, death, suffering, ascension, everything.

The thing for me is that this is all such a fascinating experience...and the fact that we've somehow been able to fool ourselves so completely and create such an amazing game is simply beyond phenomenal!

:)

Reactions: Vickie and Sinera

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
May I suggest that when we are experiencing duality, then we are in our human/ego energy.

When we are in non duality we are in our soul energy.

Both perspectives are equally valid.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
May I suggest that when we are experiencing duality, then we are in our human/ego energy.

When we are in non duality we are in our soul energy.

Both perspectives are equally valid.
Absolutely! And, I would also add that I strongly feel we are here to find a perfect balance of the two (physicality and spirituality)...some might refer to it as creating "Heaven on Earth". :)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Well darling Pod, you really have hatched haven't you, so many inspirational words from you, you've had a rebirth, I can hear it, feel it. I see your new avatar as pouring insights, blessings and unconditional love upon you. Magical.<3

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer
OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Anything else is simply an illusion--a reality we created (as Divine Souls) so we could experience our wildest dreams and imaginings.
As far as I understand, darkness appeared exactly as a means of fulfilling the wildest dreams of a group of entities (or maybe a single one known as Demiurge) of being source. Of course, that could be no more than an illusion and this is sustained by taking away the energy of life contained in all because all is an extension of the true source.

I am sure that there are many souls did not make the choice of the reality infested by darkness, they were just sucked in by the ones who created it.

I don't want to say anything bad about your perspective, it is just native to very high dimensions. And mine is just 4d with a few glimpses into 5d which I cherish.

They may both be true. Why do I hang on to the 4d one? Because darkness found the best soil in the 4d, this is the density the negative reptilians are native to.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well darling Pod, you really have hatched haven't you, so many inspirational words from you, you've had a rebirth, I can hear it, feel it. I see your new avatar as pouring insights, blessings and unconditional love upon you. Magical.<3
Bless your encouragement June.......no my egg is still intact.......I have been withdrawing my energies from the Earthship, cleaning it and helping my friend get it ready for the next occupant. That felt sad for me so I had to be with that sadness. It has been a great home and a lovely deep safe space.

The last four years have been a journey between my soul and my humanity. When I am in my soul energy I view humans as extra ordinary Divine Beings. Even the worst are seen as beautiful and the darkest energies "WOW" celebrated. So I can tell when someone is pretending to be spiritually alive in the higher dimensions and if there is a hint of duality or judgement, they are fooling themselves.

I may be hatched in Scottish energy.....my new home has a proud Scottish flag flying on the mast.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Absolutely! And, I would also add that I strongly feel we are here to find a perfect balance of the two (physicality and spirituality)...some might refer to it as creating "Heaven on Earth". :)
Well, Stargazer, I love your energy but I think that every soul has a different agenda.

Our "illusion" was hijacked by dark outside forces, so we have to take it back. Then we can revert to our original agenda of being spiritual beings manifesting in a physical reality.

I do not think that the word "illusion" helps anyone to wake up. Try telling a woman who is having her leg drilled by soldiers in a torture session, that this is an illusion, or someone who has just lost a wife to a terrorist bomb. It does not help. I think we need to find another word for it. The emotions make it very real. That's why when you move into soul energy there is little emotion.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I so agree with you post about illusion. the latter bit, " in soul energy there is little emotion. ". resonates at a deep level , I know this is how it is. Thankyou for that Pod it has brought forth a great understanding of myself. <3

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Well, Stargazer, I love your energy but I think that every soul has a different agenda.

Our "illusion" was hijacked by dark outside forces, so we have to take it back. Then we can revert to our original agenda of being spiritual beings manifesting in a physical reality.

I do not think that the word "illusion" helps anyone to wake up. Try telling a woman who is having her leg drilled by soldiers in a torture session, that this is an illusion, or someone who has just lost a wife to a terrorist bomb. It does not help. I think we need to find another word for it. The emotions make it very real. That's why when you move into soul energy there is little emotion.
Thanks, Pod...I definitely agree about different agendas. Everyone's playing a different role in this marvelous "illusion", "game", or "reality" of ours (whatever one might wish to call this experience)! :)

Even though we've fallen for a false bill of goods for so many lifetimes (the "hijacking" part), I can't help but feel that we signed up to participate in this at some level. The aspect of us that is here "in the trenches," so to speak, isn't necessarily aware of that, of course. The situations, emotions, and suffering make it extremely difficult to see past the physical-ness of this experience.

I have a feeling that may have actually been the point of the whole exercise--to immerse ourselves in this physicality in order to find our way back out of it. :)

I'm not sure I would consider our reality as being "hijacked" though. It's simply the way things have been in this dualistic, physical realm. The "Dark's" is just doing its job to keep us confused, bamboozled, and ignorant of our True nature. As long as they can keep us "dumbed down" and under their control, we'll continue to feed them and their parasitic systems. Once we begin to gain a greater understanding of the "game" that we're all playing here and our true nature as Divine, Sovereign Beings in our own right, we can finally begin to break free from that programming and control.

Where soul energy and emotion at soul levels are concerned, perhaps what we perceive to be a lack of emotion is simply a greater understanding of these concepts--and our situation. I actually think that may be one of the reasons us humans seem to be so appreciated in the "higher" realms--we're the ones who have waded through the mud, blood, and tears--and yet we're still able to somehow re-connect with our "higher" nature. No matter how much we've been beaten down, tortured, and enslaved, we somehow still find a way to eventually find hope and see the best in ourselves.

No matter how deep in this mire we may go, one of the greatest comforts we have is the knowledge that we're never alone. We're all in this together--and we're unbelievably blessed as a result!

:-D

Reactions: Lila, Pod and June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks, Pod...I definitely agree about different agendas. Everyone's playing a different role in this marvelous "illusion", "game", or "reality" of ours (whatever one might wish to call this experience)! :)

Even though we've fallen for a false bill of goods for so many lifetimes (the "hijacking" part), I can't help but feel that we signed up to participate in this at some level. The aspect of us that is here "in the trenches," so to speak, isn't necessarily aware of that, of course. The situations, emotions, and suffering make it extremely difficult to see past the physical-ness of this experience.

I have a feeling that may have actually been the point of the whole exercise--to immerse ourselves in this physicality in order to find our way back out of it. :)

I'm not sure I would consider our reality as being "hijacked" though. It's simply the way things have been in this dualistic, physical realm. The "Dark's" is just doing its job to keep us confused, bamboozled, and ignorant of our True nature. As long as they can keep us "dumbed down" and under their control, we'll continue to feed them and their parasitic systems. Once we begin to gain a greater understanding of the "game" that we're all playing here and our true nature as Divine, Sovereign Beings in our own right, we can finally begin to break free from that programming and control.

Where soul energy and emotion at soul levels are concerned, perhaps what we perceive to be a lack of emotion is simply a greater understanding of these concepts--and our situation. I actually think that may be one of the reasons us humans seem to be so appreciated in the "higher" realms--we're the ones who have waded through the mud, blood, and tears--and yet we're still able to somehow re-connect with our "higher" nature. No matter how much we've been beaten down, tortured, and enslaved, we somehow still find a way to eventually find hope and see the best in ourselves.

No matter how deep in this mire we may go, one of the greatest comforts we have is the knowledge that we're never alone. We're all in this together--and we're unbelievably blessed as a result!

:-D
The issue of soul and emotion is that soul energy is a higher frequency than the energy of emotions, especially grief, anger etc.

Certainly in my experience so far, there is laughter, wonder and joy. It is not a greater understanding, it simply is not there, in the same way that time is not there either.

I do not think we immersed ourselves in this to find a way out, simply wanting to experience everything that is not love.

Last edited:
OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
There is much wisdom in your words, Stargazer , when you say that we all agreed on some level. But that does not mean that we approved the rules of the game here or set them up.

I have heard a Pleiadian starseed explain that he actually had to die in combat somewhere in this area to make sure his soul is trapped here and he can get incarnated on Earth. It would be hard for me to disagree with that. So this agreement can be signed in a very dramatic way.

I believe that this incarnation of mine was also something I agreed on saying that "I have spent eons of time here, I may just as well be in to experience the big shift."

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I have heard a Pleiadian starseed explain that he actually had to die in combat somewhere in this area to make sure his soul is trapped here and he can get incarnated on Earth. It would be hard for me to disagree with that. So this agreement can be signed in a very dramatic way.

I believe that this incarnation of mine was also something I agreed on saying that "I have spent eons of time here, I may just as well be in to experience the big shift."
I love hearing all these different perspectives! Slayer, my deepest thanks to you and Pod for sharing!

As Pod wisely mentioned before, each of us must have his or her own soul reasons and agenda for being here. Some to be catalysts for the change, some to simply observe, and others to participate in the creation of something new.

I don't doubt for a minute that we are all here now specifically for "The Shift". I truly believe that we (like your Pleiadian friend) have all fought and died many times just to be here at this spectacular moment.

One of these days we'll look back on this experience and understand how it all finally fit together. I think we'll be amazed--and very grateful to have been a part of it all! In that moment, I'll be honored to raise a glass with all of you, knowing that we all played an important part in making it happen!

Here's to that day...and all of you!

:cool:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Something is happening within me, thank goodness, I've waited many years with no one to really relate to. Thanks to the forum something is happening, I'm crying like a baby. All of you have helped me in different ways. What Pod is posting at this time is having a profound affect, in the main I am agreeing with her, she is saying what is inside me, what I would say but didn't know it. I think I've had an upgrade and I can't stop blubbing. Thankyou darlings, will post more when eyes stop leaking:((

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Something is happening within me, thank goodness, I've waited many years with no one to really relate to. Thanks to the forum something is happening, I'm crying like a baby. All of you have helped me in different ways. What Pod is posting at this time is having a profound affect, in the main I am agreeing with her, she is saying what is inside me, what I would say but didn't know it. I think I've had an upgrade and I can't stop blubbing. Thankyou darlings, will post more when eyes stop leaking:((
Marvellous June. Just marvellous.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
June, that is so wonderful! I'm so glad you became a part of the group. I think you're home here.
:rolleyes: <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)