Eris and Juno Meet | Astrology Forecast, June 17 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article
I wondered what was up today with the strange and somewhat conflicting energies, and sure enough the female Goddesses are up to their tricks again, and this time its Juno and Eris getting together in the heavens both at 23 degrees Aries which anyone born near the 13th April will be feeling the most, or the 16th of Oct..(or having important planets near those degrees.)

Juno is is connected to relationships, family or otherwise, especially involved in transformation of oppressive or abusive...
Click here to continue reading the entire article.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So, this might explain why I launched into a tirade about some talk radio programs with people screaming junk and no possibility for discussion or creating solutions - just a platform for polarization and separation. Something in me just let loose.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I got some of that comfort.
Great timing<3

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
<em>I cant say we are totally in the clear for the troublemaking however, as Mercury tomorrow in Cancer will quincunx Mars in Aquarius, which might mean someone has taken offence and wants to retaliate and tell us what they really think. So am sure that will be fun and keep some of us on our toes.</em>

I'm afraid I was that someone, and I do have Mars in Aquarius. I'm not sure what quincunx means, but I think it means 5 times conjunct, is that right? Anyhow, mine came out fighting. It's that feeling when all your bags of tolerance are squeezed right out of a tiny airhole at the top of the bag, and there just ISN'T ANY tolerance left. So I let some particularly pernicious teens have it. But I do have to admit, as always if that ever happens, that I was the one who felt it the most in negative effects on my body. I think one of the teens felt it, and one of them was just plain shocked. Anyway, at least we all know where we stand, now.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)