Energy Update February 28, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
So here we are sweet ones ending a huge month of changes
We had to work with the contradictory effects of the multiple waves of energy which have been sent on Earth
There were so many battles between light and darkness
But It is part of the cleansing process we are through now and light is healing our souls and bodies on a multidimensional level

Many changes have been done and others will come as Earth entered its 5th dimension, upgrading us with the flow of the energy sent by our helpers from different and higher planes

February was huge with the eclipses and moon cycles, and that was the time for transmutation too
Healing the past that has been working on us trying to keep us attached to old things and old lives
Those lives from our past incarnations we have been keeping their imprint in our DNA on a cellular / energetical level.

February was a stormy time bringing cleansing through Gaia as it began moving to its 6D and density
The 3D and 4 D realms are still there but less vibrational and filled with helpless people diving in very low frequencies

We also had earthquakes and floods that I saw during one of my OBE ´s on October 2016.
That huge wave of a 100 meters hight with many tiny little waves inside was the message and the symbol of these transformational times we have been living since October 2016.

Today is the end of that cycle and tomorrow the beginning of a new one
So watch the signs as you will probably have more opportunities in you personal life
The sun in new
The moon is new
And a wonderful equinox is ahead preparing us to receive the love and light which will allow us to be stronger and more connected to Source
All this is part of Source plan to bring healing love and light and compassion in our beings on a multiple level in all dimensions
We have to carry on healing our karma and cleansing our bodies as they are now made of Crystalline light

2/28/2017 = 22
We are on a Master number day ! The message from the Angels is to keep up the faith and to stay optimistic
We are on the right path
Much love and many Blessings to All ❤❤❤❤❤❤
IMG_6289.JPG

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, Henda! Very pure and inspirational. I do love those 11 and 22 number days!

mamapaige

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 24, 2016
I had a strange experience with the sun (???) on the 27th around 4pm. My youngest child said, "Look Mommy, the moon!" I looked out the car window and it did look like the moon, but very full. I was confused. We kept driving and watching, and as the clouds swept past, the rays of the sun shone brightly, but in a slightly higher position. I have never confused the sun and moon. Any thoughts?

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I had a strange experience with the sun (???) on the 27th around 4pm. My youngest child said, "Look Mommy, the moon!" I looked out the car window and it did look like the moon, but very full. I was confused. We kept driving and watching, and as the clouds swept past, the rays of the sun shone brightly, but in a slightly higher position. I have never confused the sun and moon. Any thoughts?
May be that was a reflection of the eclipse that happened one day ago?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)