Energy Update February 21, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Bring the feminine in you
Connect to these polarizing frequencies from Earth
We are uploading the Earth Divine Energy and it is flowing from the left to the right side of our bodies
From the feminine polarity which is connected to the right side of our brain
To the masculine polarity connected to the left side of our brain
The right and left sides are working in very subtle way on Reconnecting the feminine to the masculine and vice versa

It was sent from the core of Gaia and filled with crystalline ultra vibrational atoms and photons of light

It took me time this morning to be able to get up and I was guided to let it flow and feeling that energy was very nice

This flow of Gaia energy began last night and the frequency was at a higher level than before on this month
I had burning hands and felt heat in all my body
The Crystalline core of the Earth is making buzzy sounds and from time to time we would also hear that acute frequency ringing in the left ear
Let it be as we are receiving this energy from Atlantis and the Pleiades
As many of them were showing up in the night sky in the shape of these so bright stars shining a new frequency holding new lights and spreading them all around the Universe
We are gifted and supported
So letting ourselves receive this happiness is the message of that frequency
I was hearing my higher self telling me not to move to let my hands receive that flow of energy coming directly in my left hand
Then doing circles in my palm to reach my right hand
But it was more powerful and more intense in my left hand
As it is time to receive
We are receiving blessings and Love and healing
And we have to send as much as we receive to keep the natural balance of the universe

So Be in the flow of receiving
And be thankful
Be a natural giver
And be thankful
Bring compassion and love into you

Send it to the world
Channelling Theta from Atlantis

11:44
= 10
= 1
We are ONE
IMG_6252.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)