Energy Update. February 20, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
DNA Activation
Activate the power of the soul !

Many photons have been uploaded by our bodies during the last day
They were like star lights shining bright in the air
I have been noticing them and watching them while swimming
Over the water in any place where you can find it a beach or a swimming pool
You will notice them if you are open to that magnificent reality we are living in now
They are white pure Crystalline stars shining floating doing waves of circles in a harmonious and dynamic way
That is the show of the energy we are now connected to as we have to increase our connectedness to That Which Is and bring that light in our bodies
Our DNA is now being activated with more light stars energy
And it is so huge causing so many different levels of awareness in us
We will feel that awareness differently from a time to another in this world and in the other worlds we are projecting in during our sleep time

Out of Body Experiences are being enhanced now :
for those who are yet involved in such experiences and have been from a moment now there will be more visits and trips with more awareness because every tiny particle of these photons are open gates to parallel dimensions connecting us to the Multiverse
Very intense experiences are awaited
I have been watching myself in different worlds every night
I feel my soul as a divided soul having different incarnations in many worlds with a more useful and effective awareness
All is deepening
The energy is making a buzzy sound now
As if the different realities in all worlds are echoing to one another
That is really amazing and powerful

We are feeling this in our physical as many have been sick and others tired
Many are yet struggling with their 3D reality and have to heal from being stuck in there
There are many signs of that struggle that can be seen and which are really related to 3D needs

Once the spirit goes where his most energetic and power is he will upgrade and reach that feeling of being blessed and supported and helped anyway
Help and support are part of what we have been here for
No one came here to Earth without support
That energy we are receiving now is magical and needs to be understood
Those who won't feel it will probably have other 3D issues

We are no more in 3 D and Earth has moved to 5 D since January 2017
So much has been going on now
So much
It is an incredible journey that is awaiting for us and we have to keep up the faith and carry on healing ourselves and the Earth
That connection to Gaia is the key to see the abundance and love we are

As a huge and powerful part of our souls are always kept in the spirit realms
We are urged to connect to that part and bring back healing in our Earthly part and the other parts if some are conscious that they choose to incarnate as a divided soul.
That is given to help us be more aware of the challenges we have been facing and that are awaiting for us
And to understand how to heal that earthly part of us and move on

Breathe deep and heal deep
You are blessed and loved no matter what

LNL
Channeled by me from Theta my guide from Atlantis
15325199_1194597290625279_7516761377738691532_o.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)