Energy Update February 19,2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Let the Dream Becomes Reality !!

We are diving in Pisces and water is the element that is now bringing change in our journey

Parallel worlds have been visible to many during sleep time in this month and the dreams are so vivid and clear
Now it is time to awake more to our mission and read the subtle messages sent to us by our souls and Higher selves to bring back the light inside the darkness that has been and still is working behind the scenes
So many blessings are coming now as we are more and more aware of the energy that is flowing around the Earth
It is a wonderful and protective energy made of magical rays and lights sent from higher dimensions to help us connect more to our inner beauty and to evolve and heal ourselves

So let this magic flow in us as we need it to go further and keep up the pace
We are no more able to step back from what we began to do
We need to see things taking shape and to complete many of our hopes and dreams
Let all this Be
The great achievement of humanity is to bring peace harmony healing love and light onto the Earth and in our hearts
Many Blessings to All
LNL
Here is the tree I draw few weeks ago with that pyramid of light showing up at when I began drawing it
I find it very clear water and soft
The White Dragon Tree And the Seals of Solomon
16174913_10208301652727597_6728250496633738569_n.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)