energy healing: Show me the proof (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Energy Healing: Show me the Proof!

Sometimes I am asked, “But energy healing, does it really work?” My answer is yes, and here’s why:

Everything is energy, everything holds a frequency, from the electromagnetic field that surrounds and interpenetrates your body, to the water in your glass, to the glass holding the water. As thinkers and dreamers and do-ers, we are the creators of our lives. We create our lives based on what we think, believe, and yes, do. Here’s how it works:

Thoughts are energy; the more we think a thought, the more energy we give to it, and the vibrationally denser it becomes. A thought given a continuous amount of energy will eventually precipitate through the interpenetrating layers of frequencies of the body’s energy field until it manifests in our lives, landing in the denser world of “3D” reality, or that which we generally know with our five senses. A thought can manifest as a habit, behavior or action, which will produce an outcome. The quality of the thought, not to mention its substance, informs the outcome. A thought given consistent energy that is out of alignment with your true essence can manifest as something undesired, including illness or dis-ease in your physical system, whereas a thought that reflects your true essence, or the energy of your divine core, will engender more of what feels good to you- optimal health, prosperity, nourishing relationships, etc.

Much of my work with clients is holding space for them to see how they have a hand in creating the situations for which they are seeking help. We are each our own healers, and to the extent that we have awareness of our blocks, wounds, and defenses, we can heal those places and....... read more here: http://www.igwell.com/2013/09/19/energy-healing-show-me-the-proof/

It seems to me if your a person who wants proof for energy healing working, this is something you are going to have to try out for your self because the energy is too subtle to measure so I like the way this person delves into this. its more of "understanding" how energy works before the current evidence will move you off the fence. Understanding this will lead to understanding a much broader part of life than the average person looks at or is aware of. When someone has a sore throat they go to the doctor right away rather than figuring out if its caused by needing to express something for example. Energy healing is so huge because it ties in with SO MUCH from within our collective and personal reality and co-creations. It is a rabbit hole in itself to go down once you start to study energy because one NEVER stops learning no matter how long you've been healing or studying energy.

One lagging repeating thought (which is energy) can effect your entire reality which is why it is very important to be aware of this stuff, be aware of your thoughts and making sure they are of the best and highest possible vibration is a nice prevention mechanism however its easier said than done. My journey has shown me that becoming aware of energy and how it works is the best way to find your proof otherwise it is an exterior/outside experience rather than an inner experience.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I agree with what you've said here, Mike. The person needing the healing must have an understanding of how energy healing works. Otherwise they don't believe it will work so they unconsciously manifest that it will not work, so it doesn't. In order to benefit from any kind of healing the mind plays a big part in being healed.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Mike, you explain things very well. I always appreciate your posts. Thank you.<3

Reactions: Henda and Mike

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That's a great post. Thank you Mike! May I say that in my experience, thoughts are the sound of your energies.....listen to them, they are asking for healing if they trouble you.

Reactions: Henda and Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)