Energy Flower (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hello All,

Ever since I had my first QHHT session, I have been seeing different images in my dreams and during meditations. They usually look like different mandalas and symbols that too quickly flash by. At a conscious level, I don’t undestand what I am receiving but I intuitively know my subconscious understands.

I received this image a few days ago & just remembered to draw it out today and share it with you. A body (maybe me) with energy coming into the crown and feet and out of hands and feet too. And then petals, one from head to hand, another petal from hand to foot, another from foot to foot, and so forth around the body, so this body is inside of a flower w 5 petals.

Can anyone offer me insight into this please?

942BB341-D9DC-4C12-9474-5FF103152695.jpeg

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
To me it looks like an energy flow. In/out thru the feet, out the thru the hands and looks like in thru the crown. Sort of like grounding in from the central sun and grounding thru your feet. My uneducated opinion.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
First, I find it beautiful.

Second, it reminds me, too, of descriptions of energy flow through the body, which I have usually seen depicted as a torus; in through the crown, down through the body and then out the feet to reach around the body (in all directions) and flow back in through the crown again... but things are changing. Maybe you're getting... and seeing... an update.

Third, during my recent QHHT session an important piece was that I would be sensing the energetics that come with people/things and that I would find this tremendously helpful for my health, day to day life, interactions with others, etc. In my case what I 'see' when I tune into it, looks a bit like a butterfly, with multiple 'sheets' of energy coming off a body and interacting with all that one interacts with on a physical level.. though our energetics tend to 'bump into' things before we 'bump into' them physically as they are a much larger formation around us.
Also, they change as things happen; change color, shape, size, formation, etc as we interact with others, with our state of health, with our emotions, etc. My 'butterflies' are 3D (probably more than 3D but for visual purposes I mean that I look at them from all angles) so they don't just have one pair of wings normally, but various sets that come out at various angles.. so if you took a handful of butterflies and stuck the together at the center (where you have your person in the pic) the various sets of 'wings' would stick out to the sides, but also front/back and at angles.
Come to think of it, they could, seen from in front (or back) very much look like a flower.

Hmm. You've, once again, given me much to ponder, @Anaeika<3

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh! I love your insights, especially of butterflies—my favorite! My drawing is 2d, but the image in my mind’s eye included more dimensions. It’s hard to draw. I may paint it but it still would not serve it justice!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I got torus fields, too. The big thing, to me, is that you (in the center) are quite happy about it - maybe able to manipulate the energy as needed.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I love the torus shape; it makes me so happy.
Hmm...we are in a master year: 11. Each 1 stands independently on its own. No codependency! We each strongly use our spiritual gifts together planting the grid system, holding our own space. I think this came to me after our holding the space healing on Saturday. Imagine if we can all meditate in a torus shape?!? Neato! I think I got it.

Now, I would really like to hear from CrystalSong , the priestess.

Much love to all & their beautiful insights! Thank you!

The energy in our auric field moves in a lot of various flow patterns. From what I see depicted here Cosmic energy is coming in through the crown chakra, flowing through the body, some coming out the feet mixing with Earth Energy and grounding it and some available for the hands and channeling energy. (Healer often channel energy out the hands- it's a primary point for focusing energy. In this case it's just flowing it through the field.
Most forms of energetic alchemy involving mixing in various dosages both Cosmic Energy and Earth Energy, with the body used as the 'beaker or test tube' meaning the vessel the two energy forms are mixed in.
Various toroid actions happen in the field depending which chakras are doing what also, so there really is a lot of different energy flow pattern that can happen.
To me this one represent the most basic and important flow of Cosmic and Earth Energy into and through the field.
My two cents :)

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What struck me is that the flower has FIVE petals, representing the sacred rose and divine feminine. Am I coming into my “power” or reading waaay too deeply into this? Anyway, it’s like a jigsaw puzzle piece for me. Perhaps one day I’ll have a more complete picture.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Can anyone offer me insight into this please?
Let's try our popular tool of insight for the month of January on the Roundtable, that being a Sabian Symbol!

Aquarius 11

DURING A SILENT HOUR, A PERSON RECEIVES A NEW INSPIRATION WHICH MAY CHANGE THEIR LIFE

This speaks of noticing those moments of “Inspiration” that come through you and act to move, inspire, propel or goad you into changing your life. Taking time out, having a “Silent Hour”, even if it’s just five minutes, can regularly bring you new ideas, solutions and breakthroughs. You could find that despite racking your brain there has been no rational guidance. Slowing down and opening up to the message of your inner inspiration can bring huge shifts in your life. The rational mind can be noisy and interfere with the flow of intuition. A

new inspiration is coming, one that may change your life. Be still and listen! Welling creative power. Inspiration = breathing in the spirit. Coming to terms with reality. Spiritual awakenings. Quiet moments. Meditation. Intuitive awareness. U-turns.​

The Caution: Exclusion of others. Obsession with one's objectives. Being a hermit. Hearing voices. Feeling trapped. Shooting off in all directions. Dropping things without resolution. Cutting off from life. Constantly changing directions. Regretting the past. Not moving on.

Keywords: Welling creative power. Inspiration = breathing in the spirit. Coming to terms with one's reality. Visionary people and events. Being reborn. Spiritual awakenings. Meditation and reflective thought. Intuitive awareness rising up into conscious awareness. Spending time alone, thinking. Contemplation. Reversals. Flashes of insight.

I received this image a few days ago & just remembered to draw it out today and share it with you. A body (maybe me) with energy coming into the crown and feet and out of hands and feet too. And then petals, one from head to hand, another petal from hand to foot, another from foot to foot, and so forth around the body, so this body is inside of a flower w 5 petals.
I have a range of books on the human aura, here are two of my favorites.

the human aura douglas baker.jpg man invisible visble leadbetater.jpg

In Baker's book, he has this diagram below which reminds me of what you are seeing.

egoic lotus.jpg

I see you picking up on what's going on around you, in a clairvoyance manner. So what you saw is what is actually occurring through those energy centers.

But most importantly, this is a sign for you.

Perhaps a new inspiration during a silent hour that will change your life. :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Inspiration = breathing in the spirit.
That particular oracle seems so right on, with all the information about things about to come soon.

The line above, in particular, reminds me of the Sheldon Moore video (a long one but with some fascinating thoughts about how lunar cycles such have a big impact on how we can get real help from the cosmos (the subtle stuff that we don't all feel but is there nontheless). So timely in view of the super total eclipse red blue moon in the wee hours of dawn this upcoming Jan 31. But also the other tetrads and triads (relatively rare events that we've got bunched up right about now) that are ongoing.
Also, the perspective in the video of the Event is in line with what SOC is saying about it being a primarily internal event (rather than say a show of bright light) but with lots of bright energy coming in (interpreted by some as 'bright light'?)
I can't find the link just now but am fascinated by the correlations here<3

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Laron , I am blown away by your post! Thank you for your time and energy and for giving me something else to think over.
Lila , please educate me further, as I am really intrigued by what you just posted.
CrystalSong, you are spot on and I appreciate your 2 cents immensely.

Do you think the 5 petals are related to sacred geometry?

A friend sent this to me earlier.

19FBA56B-F7FD-4013-AE18-B45782D3FE31.jpeg 53766CB8-0144-4832-A064-F5E36B4F8FFB.jpeg
My son picked this 5 petal violet for me today.

It’s all related & special messages from Spirit, I think.

The Seed of Life has 6 petals. I tried to go there first. :) But it doesn't fit, at least not that form of sacred geometry.

One of the neat things about these visions/messages, is getting curious and researching and learning new things about the reality all around us which is unseen by most folks who can only perceive the courser energies.

Spirit has dangled many of these 'mystery carrots' in front of me and off I went on a learning/exploring tangent!

Fun isn't it Anaeika?!

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The Seed of Life has 6 petals. I tried to go there first. :) But it doesn't fit, at least not that form of sacred geometry.

One of the neat things about these visions/messages, is getting curious and researching and learning new things about the reality all around us which is unseen by most folks who can only perceive the courser energies.

Spirit has dangled many of these 'mystery carrots' in front of me and off I went on a learning/exploring tangent!

Fun isn't it Anaeika?!
Oh, I am with you there, CrystalSong ! It IS fun. I poured over a sacred geometry book in a bookstore and one day I’ll buy it. It was pricey!
It’s completely fascinating! I am getting messages but not all are received due to lack of understanding, but I can do my part and learn to open up dialogue.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My son picked this 5 petal violet for me today..
Of course he did!<3
Inspiration = breathing in the spirit.
What I'd meant to post under that line was that the Sheldon Moore video also talked quite a bit about getting ready for the next lunar eclipse.

Guess what, ours next one is Jan 31 (next Wed; check your local sites for timing in your area) and it is part of a grouping with more of them coming (therefore possibly even more powerful). He talks about their importance to the ancients who he thinks erected sites such as Gobelki Tempe, Stonehenge and others to track lunar eclipses because cosmic forces during those times could make people's enlightenment processes so much easier and quicker.
Recommendations included: meditation, getting tired (as an easy way to slow your mind and get it out of the way) and going out into nature to breathe in the prana of nature. That is why I picked out the line above, as it is reminiscent of the breathing in of the prana which is not something mentioned often in that way.

So, if you'd like an enlightening experience the suggestion is that in preparation for the lunar eclipse, go out and do lots of gardening or hiking and then sit down to mediate in a beautiful place and see if you can feel the tugs (he thinks you should be able to feel them).

Here is the link to this most excellent video: http//www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/buddha-became-enlightened-during-a-lunar-eclipse-become-enlightened-during-2018-19-lunar-eclipses.4325/

Reactions: Anaeika

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Do you think the 5 petals are related to sacred geometry?
I think in this case it's more about you picking up the flow of energy, and how that ability is important to you — re the message from the sabian symbol and guidance from others.

Certainly, sacred geometry is very important and some of it will relate to the common forms and shapes of our energetic makeup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)