Emotional Currency - Free seminar about our relationship with money (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The Shift Network is offering a free seminar this Saturday (June 9) covering our relationships with money. I got a notice about this seminar and thought - "Oh, a program about how to get money. How crass". When I got a second notice, it hit me - I have a long-held belief about money from my southern lady upbringings, and maybe it is imparting an easy relationship with money. It is only an hour and not about flipping houses- so it could not hurt. :)

For many, self-sabotaging thoughts and feelings about money are unconscious — permeating all areas of our lives without us even knowing it — and preventing us from fully enjoying our lives, thriving as who we want to be, or bringing to the world what we most want to.
So, what do we do? Where do we start?
With self-compassion and curiosity...
And author and therapist Kate Levinson, PhD, will show you how in this mind- and heart-opening hour that can help you start to break free of the grip your thoughts and feelings around money have on you — and your life...
She’ll show you how to start uncovering and understanding your relationship with money so that you can open to self-empowering ways of engaging with money that support your authenticity and sense of belonging.

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I have been told by my guides to do some inner work on money and have done some guided meditations etc so will be giving this a go, thanks Linda
Also my friend who is homeless and has some real blocks on receiving due to past childhood emotional and physical neglect I’ve forwarded the info to her as well.

Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That's a good thing to bring to the world - because in the new paradigm, we have to know (not just believe) that we will get what we need.

Reactions: Glenda Ann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)