EcoParent magazine | making better choices happen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
http://ecoparent.ca

Dear Mr. Stedman, Dr./Ms Keller, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am finally here because I finally took the plunge and bought my 1st issue of EcoParent after seeing at one of the local BN (Barnes & Nobles) in my area. Now, just wish I have known about all of this ever since it first came out. Of course browsed though the the beginning of it and was glad to finally see a publication covering learning disabilities. Have also subscribed to it as well. I also thought there was way too much ads in the beginning. Don’t get me wrong I am all for it up to a point. I for one would much rather see more exactly content. On the hand as far as I can tell that you are totally into alternative/independent/real news media. As opposed to being war on women, political correctness, mainstream/fake news media.

At the same time I would also would love if go beyond parent/Canada, but into family/US/rest of world/beyond. Since to me they are just as important as everything else that you have so far.

@ecoparent @ecoparentmag @jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup #ecoparent #ecoparentmag #ecoparentmagazine #magazine #making #better #choices #happen #learning #learningdisabilities #disabilities #ads #content #alternative #independent #real #mainstream #alternative #news #media #war #on #women #waronwomen #politicalcorrectness #correctness #go #beyond #parent #family #canada #us #restof #theworld #justas #important #everythingelse #else #you #have #sofar

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Reactions: Linda and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I took a quick look and found an interesting idea for Halloween. Placing a pumpkin painted a teal color at your front door means you have non-food treats, too. I ran into kids with peanut allergies before and made sure I had non-peanut candy for them. However, it seems like a nice idea because that is so much sugar for any child.

Thanks for sharing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)