Dreamt of receiving this stone (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I had an astral dream of receiving a white stone w black flecks in it and was told that it holds life and would help me with energy. Then the stone was inlaid in the flower of life. The crystal looks like white quartz w mica flecks, so I scoured the internet and found what I saw:

IMG_7357.PNG
It was given to me as a pendant. I think it is moonstone or white quartz and black tourmaline.

Kristy or anyone else, could you identify this and offer any spiritual insights please?

Thank you,

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
To me, receiving a pendant is an important message about a gift to be shared with others through your voice and / or heart. In my personal experience with pendants, they serve both as support and a reminder to use an ability.

Also, this seems to fit in with the theme I've seen today - get out there as a leader.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Gabbro?
http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/meaning-of-stones.html says this about gabbro (w a pic):
Gabbro is a name used to describe an igneous stone that in the crystal world is known as Blizzard Stone.

The meaning of stones like these is interesting as they contain a mix of quite a few different minerals, which aids them to have an excellent vibration.

They are very spiritual stones, that have a strong action to aid kundalini awakening.

Their vibration resonates within all of the chakras, but at the higher chakras they are excellent stones to aid you to make spiritual journeys. They may aid development of psychic visions and intuitive abilities.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The stone in the photo could be a sphere or tourmalinated quartz, or could be indigo gabbro (mystic merlinite).
Mystic Merlinite?! Oh, wow...now that's a really COOL (and obviously quite magical) name!

LOL!

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The stone in the photo could be a sphere or tourmalinated quartz, or could be indigo gabbro (mystic merlinite).
I don't think it is the indigo gabbro b/c that is too much black. Really think it is the tourmalinated quartz.

This is fun! There's so many neat crystals out there.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)