Dream with Trump and an awning (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I walking to my car today, a piece of a dream popped into my head. I recalled remembering it, and then forgetting it. lol

I was in front of a big building with Trump. It was cold and raining hard. People wanted to get into the building, but were getting drenched from the runoff. I asked Trump if he could put up an awning, so people could get into the building a little better. He said that he did not like awnings on his buildings, but he understood what I was talking about, so he had one installed. People were able to get into the place without getting so wet.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There are certainly some things within Trump's "building" (agenda? outlook? perspective?) that many people may not align with, or even want; but an awning out the front lets them be part of the outcome which his actions and his presence is bringing about. In other words, without being aligned to his Jesuit or Zionist leanings, they can still shelter from the monsters of the swamp.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
It may speak of a hope you have for those in power to soften the day-to-day for We the Little People! Or an expression of optimism about Trump's tax plan? But definitely indicates compromise.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't have much of an opinion about the tax plan - more of a wait and see. However, I do have high hopes for changes in the way the government works as well as the retirement of most of the career senators and representatives. I do think about this a lot - just give us a fair shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)