1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream with Trump and an awning

Discussion in 'Out-of-body Experiences, NDEs & Dreams' started by Linda, Dec 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator Board Moderator

As I walking to my car today, a piece of a dream popped into my head. I recalled remembering it, and then forgetting it. lol

I was in front of a big building with Trump. It was cold and raining hard. People wanted to get into the building, but were getting drenched from the runoff. I asked Trump if he could put up an awning, so people could get into the building a little better. He said that he did not like awnings on his buildings, but he understood what I was talking about, so he had one installed. People were able to get into the place without getting so wet.

• Very informative. Very informative. x 1
    • A jaw dropping post! A jaw dropping post! x 1
    • Your're a winner! Your're a winner! x 1
    • I'm intrigued by this! I'm intrigued by this! x 1
  2. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Realized Sentience

There are certainly some things within Trump's "building" (agenda? outlook? perspective?) that many people may not align with, or even want; but an awning out the front lets them be part of the outcome which his actions and his presence is bringing about. In other words, without being aligned to his Jesuit or Zionist leanings, they can still shelter from the monsters of the swamp.

• That's insightful. That's insightful. x 3
    • I like this post. I like this post. x 1
    • A jaw dropping post! A jaw dropping post! x 1
  3. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator Board Moderator

Thanks, HM. You've hit upon the perfect explanation.

• That's really cool! That's really cool! x 1
    • I love this post! I love this post! x 1
    • I agree with you. I agree with you. x 1
  4. Lila

Lila Boundless Creation Staff Member Global Moderator Board Moderator

Yes, I think you can officially call yourself a dream interpreter too, Hailstones Melt.. in addition to your other skill sets<3

• I agree with you. I agree with you. x 2
  5. Pod

Pod Boundless Creation Staff Member Board Moderator

Awnings increase size and scope too.

• That's insightful. That's insightful. x 2
  6. Anaeika

Anaeika Visiting Paragon Staff Member Board Moderator

I find it interesting that he was outside in the cold rain with you and listened & responded to a need.

• That's insightful. That's insightful. x 1
  7. Anaeika

Anaeika Visiting Paragon Staff Member Board Moderator

It may speak of a hope you have for those in power to soften the day-to-day for We the Little People! Or an expression of optimism about Trump's tax plan? But definitely indicates compromise.

• I love this post! I love this post! x 2
  8. Linda

I don't have much of an opinion about the tax plan - more of a wait and see. However, I do have high hopes for changes in the way the government works as well as the retirement of most of the career senators and representatives. I do think about this a lot - just give us a fair shot.

• That shows wisdom. That shows wisdom. x 1
    • Very compassionate. Very compassionate. x 1
    • That's really cool! That's really cool! x 1