Dream of prison and escape (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I woke up early this morning from this dream. It seems fairly straightforward to me, and does seem to mirror my life.

I was in a line of people getting ready to pass through something like a portal when I regained consciousness and protested because I did not want to go there. There were others (seemed like family of some sort) at the side who said "it will be ok, we promise to help you". I passed through the portal and found myself in something like one of those big industrial animal houses. We were free to move about to a certain extent, but still contained. Most of the people just meandered around aimlessly.

I kept a low profile and observed everything around me. The big bosses were far above in places like those fancy private boxes in arenas, and they never came out.

There were some of us who could see more and after much searching we began to find each other. However, we had to be careful because there were others who could see in the same way, but they worked for the people in the private boxes. We could sense the difference because there was a coldness to them.

Eventually many of us found a way to leave the confines of the prison and carried on with our lives. Every now and then someone would come around (like a door-to-door salesperson) to try get us back, but we could recognize them and say "no".

The last part of the dream got a little confused. Two wise people (shamans?) came to the door, saying it is time to do more or maybe do something different - this part is muddled, but the general feeling was it was time for another change.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Eerie, around the time you were writing this I was meditating and again the theme that had grabbed my attention during the eclipse came up. It was surprising then since it was so 'out of the blue' and came as a realization that anything I'd ever agreed to without being fully informed, and without complete awareness, was not something I had any obligation toward. Any such agreement was not, and never had been valid, in whatever form it took, particularly if it was not in my best interest or that of my loved ones.

During the eclipse this realization became an affirmation which has been 'sprinkled' over many situations and thoughts since, like it is rippling out as I go through my days. I say 'eerie' because this morning it came up again strongly and unexpectedly at about the same time.

I certainly love the 'finding each other and escaping' part!<3 and am curious about the upcoming changes.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds similar to a dream O rwcently had. I was im a crowded place with many milling about in a business/determined manner. War was just declared amd these folk were going about making it happen. All I could do was picture battle and think to myself. No way, I do not want to do this and leaving the scene.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For all 3 of our dreams / meditations the basic idea is the same. We see beyond what is front of us, say "no thanks", and leave.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The last part of the dream got a little confused. Two wise people (shamans?) came to the door, saying it is time to do more or maybe do something different - this part is muddled, but the general feeling was it was time for another change.
Awesome dream Lady Linda. Thanks for sharing, I feel that our dreams belong to all of us anyway.

Yup, next week is the time for the next step up. Hold on people. Remember some people love prison because you do not have any self responsibility, you always have somewhere to sleep and something to eat!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Remember some people love prison because you do not have any self responsibility, you always have somewhere to sleep and something to eat!
Just like the antisocial fellow in the movie "The Way Back" who didn't hesitate to knife someone for a sweater, managed to get along during the great trek and then decided not to cross the border with the rest of the escapees (much to general relief) saying just about that; that prison is a place where you know where you are and always have a cot and a hot tot.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
If anyone can Melt, you can. You are such a great wordsmith. Let's have the opening paragraph here today.......please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)