Don't Fear Sickness Or Death | Spiritual Growth, Tom Campbell (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Don't Fear Sickness Or Death | Spiritual Growth, Tom Campbell

At a talk at the University of Calgary in America, out of body explorer and physicist Tom Campbell spoke about how hardship and struggle are necessary for our spiritual growth. He also provided advice to healers and people who try and manipulate situations, when some things are meant to occur, and demonstrates healing methods along with using your intuition.

I have transcribed the eight minute section of his talk below.

Just on a personal note, everything he says very much matches my experiences and this is what I have found naturally because of my own spiritual progression and ‘power’ as he labels it in this example. Even with his healing examples near the end of the talk, they have also been my experience as well.

Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for this article, Laron . It seems like a concept that anyone who tries a healing modality would benefit from hearing. He says it so clearly. It resonates strongly. <3

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)