Does God hate gay people? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm not talking about the gay rights activism which is of course okay since our society still needs more tolerance and acceptance of certain life styles.

For me the problem with our society is the brainwash that is taking place all the time by presenting us with pre-conceived notions about God and fake dichotomies (it's either this or that...).

So the problem for me that makes me cringe lies in the first three words of this manipulative question:

"Does God hate ... ?" or "Does God like/love ..." or whatever

I suspect they come from an orthodox religious viewpoint and maybe want to reach or criticise religious dogmatic people. So this is maybe explainable. And yet, it makes me cringe because the majority of society does not even think about the question in a sense that you do not accept the question but rather ask if the question is right at all.

God/Source as a perfect 'being' or state that we come from ... does it really (know) hate? Isn't this the old testament god all over again? A "God" does not like or dislike, it is love on a higher level, yes, but not hate.

So they are not talking about "God" at all.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yes, I believe that the average human being on this planet has much more love in themselves. So, who is everybody praying to?

There is a rock band by a name coinciding with my forum name that came up with the idea that god hates us all.

Is it wrong to believe in that? And I am not talking about Source.

Reactions: Stargazer

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
It seems clear to me that all ideas of "superiority" and "inferiority" and God having "favorites" is purely an Ego-created notion. When one sees separation as an illusion and sees Oneness as reality, then it becomes clear that a thing cannot be "superior to" or "inferior to" itself. The thumb is no "better than" a finger, and a finger is no "better than" a thumb. They are simply different with different purposes. So to love one and hate the other makes no sense.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It seems clear to me that all ideas of "superiority" and "inferiority" and God having "favorites" is purely an Ego-created notion.
That, or a "self-interest" created notion in my humble opinion. Let us expand a bit that idea, and in that case we come quickly to the often mentioned "chosen people" thus "favorite" as in the Bible where it is said about the people of Israel being God's chosen people above other nations. As you can see I would question that notion as well.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The idea of a God having emotions about externalisations here on Earth is part of the mind-matrix, which we are all plugged into in a multiplicity of ways. Our job as I see it is to unplug as much as possible (without getting into guilt trips for being a mental battery for this matrix) and to overcome the state of being blinkered, by realising clarity. This may be through intellect, but more a combination of heart/intuition, enough sleep, and keeping it simple. Working on one's own self acceptance often helps with that.

Just this week someone in my city rubbed a lemon meringue pie in the face of the CEO of an airline who was giving a public presentation. Why? Because that 60+ something man harboured ill feelings about the airline's pro-gay policies. Needless to say, the small kick he may have got from hurting someone else with a pie, rebounded on him multiplied as he had to face his own prejudice in the light of public opinion.

Just another way of saying hidden things are coming up to the surface at this time - things we thought suppression had taken the best care of. Nope. When those things bust out of their cage, they are bursting with double the energy they were suppressed with.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
According to a channeler, the human population on Earth originates from gay people. They were gay mainly because they didn't have any access to people of the other gender before coming here. Some of them remained gay, others... raised offsprins :)

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
According to that story, it was not natural. There were two ships with two different brands of "slaves" of the Dark Empire, males from the Pleiades and females from Sirius.

Actually, the book just came out.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks for sharing. If I remember correctly, the author named Valiant was also posting some kind of lyrics on Transients up until a few years ago?

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Those channelings were posted for a little while on the old transients site a few years ago.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Those channelings were posted for a little while on the old transients site a few years ago.
Yes, Valiant Thor is his name (it is signed off at the bottom of the link Slayer posted). He is an intuitive artist as well as a writer, and at one time I used 3 or 4 of his images in a 9-block layout per his own suggestions, to help me with alignment to my purpose. I do think it had a subtle effect on my awareness at that time (I was still fresh and raw after being made redundant from my long term work career, and it helped me remember my inner self-esteem).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)