Tips Do we need money to be spiritual? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Back in December last year I put together this article below for transients.info which you can find here, along with a bunch of responses/comments. I thought it would be a great one to re-post on the Roundtable and to pin to the top of the board. Myself and both Global Moderators Bill and Maryann have answered the question within this article.

On the transients.info Facebook Group, not too long ago we had a thread talking about money versus spirituality. The comments were focused on this following question: ‘Do we need money to be spiritual?’

While there were over 60 comments in the end, I have narrowed down three comments which I think best provide insight and guidance into this subject. One is by Bill, one by Maryann — who I sometimes post Pleiadian based messages from on the site here — and the other is from me.

money tree.jpg
Bill

Is having money and some comfort a bad thing? Instead should it be given out to others who are more in need? But are people with less economic benefit by definition more deserving of love and support than those who may find themselves economically better off? What would the basis be for favouring one over the other?

In the end I've settled on it's all about your intentions. If you are living life positively and with the intent and actions to serve others — that is what matters.

If you are fortunate enough to be better off economically, and you use the resources you have towards serving others in helping them find the light, then having some comfort and security in your life for yourself and your family is perfectly ok and there is no cause for guilt about it.

The degree to which you share with others vs retain for yourself and family is something that each soul has to decide and balance. But if you are just hoarding for self-enrichment with no meaningful thought or actions towards serving others (not lip service) then that is not the path I would want to see be followed as it is service to self, not service to others.

Not all rich people, or companies, are evil. Not all poor people are spiritual nor deserving of transfer of unearned abundance to them. Yet all are deserving of unconditional love as they follow their path. At least that's what I think... today.

Laron

A proper answer to this is a very complex. We are each born into situations we are now playing out, with planning. We know beforehand the possibilities of where we are going to end up, as per our ‘life / soul contract’. Most souls on the Earth have many lives and each soul goes through many different experiences, to learn specific lessons for the growth of their over-soul and higherself.

Take for example what Markus Persson recently tweeted. He became a billionaire thanks to creating Minecraft and later selling it to Microsoft:

example 1.jpg
example 2.jpg
exmaple 3.jpg
example 4.jpg
Being rich brings with it many experiences and puts you in a situation where you are limited to living life in a specific way — being in another economic situation in life creates different opportunities to experience.

Once we come to understand what our life path is, we will then do what we need to do to survive and fulfil that path. We may already be fulfilling that path without even knowing we were destined to. If we are not on the right path, we will be nudged, pushed and kicked until we fall into it. Some people have psychic faculties which confirm and validate what they are doing and are on the right track, and some just grow spiritually enough to just ‘know’.

Money is therefore only relevant to helping one survive in relation to what they were meant to be doing in this life.

People are born into a family and culture, which has its own customs, values and beliefs; those situations may condition them into thinking that life is all about building up assets and becoming rich, which is not a very helpful way to live, as it can distract a person from what’s really important in terms of spiritual growth. However that was meant to be, as it was planned, and there is nothing ‘wrong’ with that situation — there is only something wrong with it if we judge it, and there is no need to judge. Even though there are more efficient ways for a soul to grow, it doesn’t matter, as the average soul has many lives to play out all those experiences.

Our spirituality is about learning many lessons, based on going through direct experience. We can’t read about a lesson and learn it — we have to live it. We don’t have to do and experience everything — which is what I sense right now — but there are key areas where we need direct experience and this takes many lives for those in the Earth school. Some will progress faster than others, some will be slower, so the number of lives will vary.

Our intentions towards the decisions we make in life is what’s important. The reasons behind why we do what we do is key to our state of spirituality. This is based upon our growth as spiritual beings and is a natural situation that develops as we progress. Overcoming ego is very helpful in terms of our decision making, as if we learn to control it we no longer react or act from ego and specific emotions, but more through guidance and our true selves, via the heart space (also known as the soul star). We will come to naturally have compassion, kindness and love for all and no longer act/react in ways which creates karma. Through ego work and general spiritual development, we can also come to realise that even the smallest life form has a consciousness, whether that is group or individual, and that all life is precious including trees, plants, animals and so on.

Maryann

It doesn't matter if you have money or don't, just like it doesn't matter what you eat or how you dress or where you choose to live. All of this stuff is of the body. You need the body to hold the spirit and do your soul-work in the here and now. If you need money to keep the body alive, use the money, and enjoy the experience of being alive, and share your experience of enjoying life with people who are struggling to do the same.

If all you have to eat is meat, or if your body suffers without it, eat meat. Don't traumatize yourself about any of that, but be grateful for every bite of food, knowing that millions of people have gnawing, empty bellies tonight.

If you dream of living in a comfortable home rather than in a tree house, and that helps you help others more effectively, go for it. Or be happy in your drafty little apartment, and be just as effective, and just as spiritually active, either way. We humans are clever at fooling ourselves that one way is right and another wrong, but this is all ego talking, trying to deaden the pain of living in a world of pain.

I know this is not a popular stance with some, but the fact is, if we are to walk the talk that everything is love, everything is energy, including money, and we are souls with bodies rather than bodies with souls, then the only thing that can matter (no pun intended) is the internal experience of interacting with that love and that energy on a soul level through the body interface with the world.

Being spiritual means helping all of humanity thrive... if we are truly one. Do what enhances your experience of that. Money can help a struggling spiritual person have clean water and food, or spiritual example can help a rich person struggling to discover the depths of his heart. Neither is better than the other and in this world, for now at least, they are more often than not counterbalanced with each other.

Changes were made to the included photo which is from http://www.stockmonkeys.com/

Last edited:

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Back in December last year, I put together this article below for transients.info which you can find here, along with a bunch of comments. I thought it would be a great one to re-post on the Roundtable. Both Global Moderators Bill and Maryann are part of the responses I collected to form this.

On the transients.info Facebook Group, not too long ago we had a thread talking about money versus spirituality. The comments were focused on this following question: ‘Do we need money to be spiritual?’

While there were over 60 comments in the end, I have narrowed down three comments which I think best provide insight and guidance into this subject. One is by Bill, one by Maryann — who I sometimes post Pleiadian based messages from on the site here — and the other is from me.

Bill

Is having money and some comfort a bad thing? Instead should it be given out to others who are more in need? But are people with less economic benefit by definition more deserving of love and support than those who may find themselves economically better off? What would the basis be for favouring one over the other?

In the end I've settled on it's all about your intentions. If you are living life positively and with the intent and actions to serve others — that is what matters.

If you are fortunate enough to be better off economically, and you use the resources you have towards serving others in helping them find the light, then having some comfort and security in your life for yourself and your family is perfectly ok and there is no cause for guilt about it.

The degree to which you share with others vs retain for yourself and family is something that each soul has to decide and balance. But if you are just hoarding for self-enrichment with no meaningful thought or actions towards serving others (not lip service) then that is not the path I would want to see be followed as it is service to self, not service to others.

Not all rich people, or companies, are evil. Not all poor people are spiritual nor deserving of transfer of unearned abundance to them. Yet all are deserving of unconditional love as they follow their path. At least that's what I think... today.

Laron

A proper answer to this is a very complex. We are each born into situations we are now playing out, with planning. We know beforehand the possibilities of where we are going to end up, as per our ‘life / soul contract’. Most souls on the Earth have many lives and each soul goes through many different experiences, to learn specific lessons for the growth of their over-soul and higherself.

Take for example what Markus Persson recently tweeted. He became a billionaire thanks to creating Minecraft and later selling it to Microsoft:

Being rich brings with it many experiences and puts you in a situation where you are limited to living life in a specific way — being in another economic situation in life creates different opportunities to experience.

Once we come to understand what our life path is, we will then do what we need to do to survive and fulfil that path. We may already be fulfilling that path without even knowing we were destined to. If we are not on the right path, we will be nudged, pushed and kicked until we fall into it. Some people have psychic faculties which confirm and validate what they are doing and are on the right track, and some just grow spiritually enough to just ‘know’.

Money is therefore only relevant to helping one survive in relation to what they were meant to be doing in this life.

People are born into a family and culture, which has its own customs, values and beliefs; those situations may condition them into thinking that life is all about building up assets and becoming rich, which is not a very helpful way to live, as it can distract a person from what’s really important in terms of spiritual growth. However that was meant to be, as it was planned, and there is nothing ‘wrong’ with that situation — there is only something wrong with it if we judge it, and there is no need to judge. Even though there are more efficient ways for a soul to grow, it doesn’t matter, as the average soul has many lives to play out all those experiences.

Our spirituality is about learning many lessons, based on going through direct experience. We can’t read about a lesson and learn it — we have to live it. We don’t have to do and experience everything — which is what I sense right now — but there are key areas where we need direct experience and this takes many lives for those in the Earth school. Some will progress faster than others, some will be slower, so the number of lives will vary.

Our intentions towards the decisions we make in life is what’s important. The reasons behind why we do what we do is key to our state of spirituality. This is based upon our growth as spiritual beings and is a natural situation that develops as we progress. Overcoming ego is very helpful in terms of our decision making, as if we learn to control it we no longer react or act from ego and specific emotions, but more through guidance and our true selves, via the heart space (also known as the soul star). We will come to naturally have compassion, kindness and love for all and no longer act/react in ways which creates karma. Through ego work and general spiritual development, we can also come to realise that even the smallest life form has a consciousness, whether that is group or individual, and that all life is precious including trees, plants, animals and so on.

Maryann

It doesn't matter if you have money or don't, just like it doesn't matter what you eat or how you dress or where you choose to live. All of this stuff is of the body. You need the body to hold the spirit and do your soul-work in the here and now. If you need money to keep the body alive, use the money, and enjoy the experience of being alive, and share your experience of enjoying life with people who are struggling to do the same.

If all you have to eat is meat, or if your body suffers without it, eat meat. Don't traumatize yourself about any of that, but be grateful for every bite of food, knowing that millions of people have gnawing, empty bellies tonight.

If you dream of living in a comfortable home rather than in a tree house, and that helps you help others more effectively, go for it. Or be happy in your drafty little apartment, and be just as effective, and just as spiritually active, either way. We humans are clever at fooling ourselves that one way is right and another wrong, but this is all ego talking, trying to deaden the pain of living in a world of pain.

I know this is not a popular stance with some, but the fact is, if we are to walk the talk that everything is love, everything is energy, including money, and we are souls with bodies rather than bodies with souls, then the only thing that can matter (no pun intended) is the internal experience of interacting with that love and that energy on a soul level through the body interface with the world.

Being spiritual means helping all of humanity thrive... if we are truly one. Do what enhances your experience of that. Money can help a struggling spiritual person have clean water and food, or spiritual example can help a rich person struggling to discover the depths of his heart. Neither is better than the other and in this world, for now at least, they are more often than not counterbalanced with each other.

Changes were made to the included photo which is from http://www.stockmonkeys.com/
Thanks for sharing that Laron, and Bill and Maryann's thoughts. :)

I've been on a fairly low income for quite some time, which can cause a bit of uneasiness from time to time.

But I've decided I prefer to live a spiritual life with freedom over a materialistic life with stress.

Lately I've been doing some abundance affirmations to magnetise more abundance and opportunities into my life.

I was brought up to be a spender over a saver, which in my adult life I am trying to reprogram.

I believe we have many different lives, some poor and some rich, to experience all aspects and grow from.

Thanks again for sharing. :)

Last edited:

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
In my view we have a lot wrong about money and spirituality, which reminds me of the biblical adage that the meek shall inherit the earth implying that poverty in the physical is a virtue as the riches will come when we get to 'heaven'. That mindset is another version of religious dogma as is much in the 'spiritual new age' community, creating an unconscious 'fear' about having or not having money. We can create what we need abundantly if our beliefs are in line with our actions. Many 'stupid' people create abundance so it is not required that we are intelligent or even nice people. It's simply a way of thinking. One of my favorite authors of this thinking of creating rather than competing is Wallace D Wattles, actually Napoleon Hills book is also a goodie. Both these books are about A WAY OF THINKING that may include financial wealth if that is what is desired, but more importantly it is about manifesting through a particular mindset what ever we need.
Think and Grow Rich

From the The Science of Getting Rich

“Summary of the Science of Getting Rich There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe. A thought in this substance produces the thing that is imaged by the thought. Man can form things in his thought, and by impressing his thought upon formless substance can cause the thing he thinks about to be created. In order to do this, man must pass from the competitive to the creative mind; otherwise he cannot be in harmony with the Formless Intelligence, which is always creative and never competitive in spirit. Man may come into full harmony with the Formless Substance by entertaining a lively and sincere gratitude for the blessings it bestows upon him.

Gratitude unifies the mind of man with the intelligence of Substance, so that man’s thoughts are received by the Formless. Man can remain upon the creative plane only by uniting himself with the Formless Intelligence through a deep and continuous feeling of gratitude. Man must form a clear and definite mental image of the things he wishes to have, to do, or to become; and he must hold this mental image in his thoughts, while being deeply grateful to the Supreme that all his desires are granted to him. The man who wishes to get rich must spend his leisure hours in contemplating his Vision, and in earnest thanksgiving that the reality is being given to him. Too much stress cannot be laid on the importance of frequent contemplation of the mental image, coupled with unwavering faith and devout gratitude. This is the process by which the impression is given to the Formless, and the creative forces set in motion.

The creative energy works through the established channels of natural growth, and of the industrial and social order. All that is included in his mental image will surely be brought to the man who follows the instructions given above, and whose faith does not waver. What he wants will come to him through the ways of established trade and commerce. In order to receive his own when it shall come to him, man must be active; and this activity can only consist in more than filling his present place. He must keep in mind the Purpose to get rich through the realization of his mental image. And he must do, every day, all that can be done that day, taking care to do each act in a successful manner. He must give to every man a use value in excess of the cash value he receives, so that each transaction makes for more life; and he must so hold the Advancing Thought that the impression of increase will be communicated to all with whom he comes in contact.

The men and women who practice the foregoing instructions will certainly get rich; and the riches they receive will be in exact proportion to the definiteness of their vision, the fixity of their purpose, the steadiness of their faith, and the depth of their gratitude.”

If we think in terms of Maslows pyramid of needs we can see a basic map of how we may not be able to become as creative as we could if certain needs are not being met.
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs | Simply Psychology

To sum up; it is up to me to apply my spirituality to all energy that I interact with, whether that energy is money or anything else it is all the same. Energy.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Money is a means to an end;
However,
Is not an end to a means.
:rolleyes:
The importance of spiritual matters over material matters as we are incarnated to grow spiritually.
O.O
"Don't throw pearls before swine."
:|s
Thus, if our efforts are selfless then, money is but a tool to help us.
If our efforts are selfish, then money becomes the goal of our efforts.
o:)s<3s>:)s

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I've always been living with only little money ...
when you are in worry about how to be able to pay for the bills, it definitely IS something that can pull you away from the spiritual path, especially if you are not already advanced in spirituality and can look at your financial position from a higher spiritual perspective.
So, my answer is, to really get started into spirituality in this physical realm, you need a certain amount of money/safety.
Imagine from early childhood you've been looking for food, fighting for survival, there never was time to go inward to discover your divine self, then you will have a hard time in being spiritual. Growing up with the feeling of permanent lack is deeply rooted into your belief system and takes a lot of inner work to transform that, which is almost only possible if you have your physical needs met.

later on, once you managed to evolve to a certain extent of your divine self, I think money isnt that important anymore. When you are in that stage of faith that you KNOW you will always have what you need, you will be able to live with little to nothing, if you chose to.

however, I do agree that having more money enables you to help yourself and other people more. If you only want money for the sake of being rich, that is not a spiritual path. If you are rich though and use the money to help other people on their path (and yourself of course, too), then that is a valid and good spiritual reason to be rich.

There where and are so many things I can think of to improve my surroundings here, and to improve my own and my childrens wellbeing and peace, but for a lot of things you need money.
Like... I'd love to open up a center here somewhere, with a meeting place for everybody who wants to find peace, retreat, love, with things like bookshelves to read and others to swap books, food exchange, meditation places, place to make rituals and stuff like that, with vegetable gardens and fruit trees and herbs, and with various rocks and old treestumps, flowers and vines and all this kind of stuff for eating properly, giving some of it out to the poor, providing living space to natures spirits and so on... I think you get the picture... I'm dreaming of building up something like this for years already , but I need a fitting area, and for that either loads of money or somebody really generous to provide me with what I need... I'd love to do this for free, just out of love, without having to take money to be able to keep it up... however I know me and the kids need some money to live from, even if we grow our own food, we still need clothes, electricity (if we dont have our own), phone and internet, and I don't want to live only with the most necessary stuff but want to be able to provide myself with enjoyments too, even if it just means sitting in a café with a friend or going to cinema once in a while (as long as those still exist lol)
Also I think all the good ideas I am having its too much for me alone to manage, so I'd need some other people with the same intent to work together with, which means we'd need even more money to get started and keep running...

I have no idea how to manage this without a certain amount of money to even get started. I guess for everydays life it might work at least partly with donations maybe...

K

KarlaSM

I love both responses from Bill and Maryann.

Money was created as a medium of exchange when barter becomes too difficult to measure. I find value in money just as much as in everything else that is material in nature. Unfortunately money has been satanized by too many people for lots of reasons. My profession is economist, go figure. One can reach balance between the spiritual and the material. Doing shadow work helps manifest physical resources including money, because we are more open to deserving (receiving). Lack of enough physical resources might indicate problems with lower chakras which regulate our relationship to all things physical.

Everything can be used with moderation, with balance, and we can open up to the idea of deserving to have money, the necessary and a little more for comfort and leisure for example. Manifesting a bit more money has helped me much more in my spiritual journey.

Why not? :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I <3 your vision for a center, Simara! I have a similar dream. I've no doubt that we'll both have the opportunity to create these things one day--if not in this life, perhaps the next! :)

A brilliant response, Karla! I definitely agree about our ability to find balance between the spiritual and the material--and that there is nothing inherently wrong with money. It's merely a collectively accepted means of energy exchange.

Something to consider too, is the role that karma and/or our soul contracts may play in our lives. Those who have karmic debts or are here to experience "lack" as a limitation may find themselves in financially challenging situations. I think there are also those who have taken certain oaths in previous or other lives that may affect us even now--oaths of loyalty, chastity, and even poverty. Part of the lesson we may be here to learn is to overcome these challenges, understand the importance of spirituality, and discover our truest purpose for being here, now, in the physical.

Once we accomplish these things, realize that there is no true lack in the Universe and that all things are provided for us as appropriate by Source for our learning/experience, and come into alignment with our truest purpose (or "mission" if you will), my most sincere belief is that prosperity and abundance (including money if it is needed) will eventually follow.

That said, I'm STILL waiting to hit the right Lotto numbers...and waiting...and waiting...

:rolleyes:|-):)| :ROFL:

PS: I should add that I also consider gratitude to be an important aspect of prosperity. As I become more grateful for the many things I do have, I find many times that the things I need or desire have a way of suddenly "appearing" or becoming possible in ways I never would have expected. It's almost like Universe/Source likes to give us pleasant surprises to encourage us along the way!

:)

Last edited:
K

KarlaSM

I <3 your vision for a center, Simara! I have a similar dream. I've no doubt that we'll both have the opportunity to create these things one day--if not in this life, perhaps the next! :)

A brilliant response, Karla! I definitely agree about our ability to find balance between the spiritual and the material--and that there is nothing inherently wrong with money. It's merely a collectively accepted means of energy exchange.

Something to consider too, is the role that karma and/or our soul contracts may play in our lives. Those who have karmic debts or are here to experience "lack" as a limitation may find themselves in financially challenging situations. I think there are also those who have taken certain oaths in previous or other lives that may affect us even now--oaths of loyalty, chastity, and even poverty. Part of the lesson we may be here to learn is to overcome these challenges, understand the importance of spirituality, and discover our truest purpose for being here, now, in the physical.

Once we accomplish these things, realize that there is no true lack in the Universe and that all things are provided for us as appropriate by Source for our learning/experience, and come into alignment with our truest purpose (or "mission" if you will), my most sincere belief is that prosperity and abundance (including money if it is needed) will eventually follow.

That said, I'm STILL waiting to hit the right Lotto numbers...and waiting...and waiting...

:rolleyes:|-):)| :ROFL:

PS: I should add that I also consider gratitude to be an important aspect of prosperity. As I become more grateful for the many things I do have, I find many times that the things I need or desire have a way of suddenly "appearing" or becoming possible in ways I never would have expected. It's almost like Universe/Source likes to give us pleasant surprises to encourage us along the way!

Yes!! Exactly! You hit the nail with that one my friend. Like the Templars who made such vows of poverty and renounce to their possessions to give them away to the church or anyone in other cultures who became ascetics. :)

A good exercise I think is to ask those aspects from past lives to know that they no longer need such vows. With some awareness it helps those parts to be retrieved. :)

Much love <3

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
It's all a sliding scale isn't it. Being born into a life of privilidge you do not always understand or appreciate what this is. Having children and no healthcare, working 2 jobs with a long commute - to be able to pay your babysitter less per hour than what you get at minimum wage. The food available to you on food stamps at your local groceries - all canned and sodium and sugary. Yes you make beans and lentil dishes and you repair your kids clothes - go to the Salvation Army...
The only way out is collectively working together in the community to build it up - often through church.
Does it make you a better person for that struggle - you were supposedly chosen for?
The person on the yacht in Monaco struggling hard to understand why their son does not want to take over the family business of providing slavelabor jobs In Dubai and suffering cause their daughter wants to marry a woman.
Are those peoples opportunity for spirituality equal?
Are we in all of our newageness going to rest and be non reactionary settleing with this type of systematic inequality by calling it soul contract?
Obviously I think not - and so my soul contract must relate to this - so I was placed with acces to both stories above - born in a geographic location where people are well educated, privilidged, non spiritual and unaware. My supposed people identify only with each other are nationally oriented and have little street smarts. I haven't solved how yet cause with all the lives I lived ( even in this one) I still do not seem to hold the key to the "language" that will wake empathy. Sometimes systematic unfairness needs to be dealt with in this life and the ones with the power to do so are sleeping on the job even if there's a dream catcher above their heads - they still fail to see how the Dakota acces pipeline relates to them.
So the scale of balanceing knowing and seeing this and spirituality - feels at times pacifying....

Reactions: Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
We don't need money to be spiritual. One has nothing to do with the other but we need money to live. If you're constantly worried about your next meal or putting a roof over your families head then it would be very difficult to be spiritual at all. I believe this is one of the reasons money was created. Money keeps us enslaved in this system with very little time for spiritual work. Money locks us into the matrix.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
At a certain frequency, scales drop from your eyes and it starts to make sense.

It feels like a jigsaw puzzle, but you can only find some of the missing pieces when you are no longer yourself.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I was really touched by what Maryann wrote. I can see a bit of the beauty of the Pleiades in it :)

Just like KarlaSM , I am an economist by education, a Master of Business Administration. It was very interesting to make the journey from somebody taught about the theories of capitalism to to one who understands how corrupted it is.

Simon Parkes says that when the concept of money was introduced, it was backed up by black magic. Maybe this is why this mass illusion of money meaning something so persistent.

Nevertheless, I see money as energy that is neutral in its essence. I think it can be integrated into something meaningful and maybe it is already done in some of the countries in Northern Europe.

I don't think I have spent a lot of money to get me closer to the spiritual path (the path of remembering), so I don't think you need a lot of financial resources to do that. But I do think that it is easy to be concentrate on both material gains and spirituality. Some people manage to do that but I doubt they are quite well-to-do.

K

KarlaSM

I would not doubt that at some point money had a relationship with black magic, but this was not always the case. I find it very unrealistic to want to live currently in a society without money when there are differences among countries, and a lot of people are corrupt not just higher authorities. At least in the kind of society where I live it would be impossible.

The problem with many spiritual currents is that they satanize money, like other things. It is indeed difficult to think about spirituality at all when there is a struggle of survival, but that does not mean that money has to be satanized.

A decade ago when I was just starting to read stuff about Iluminati and how corrupt organizations can be, I went on a small spiritual retreat with some other students and there was this Jesuit priest talking to us and he said the following:

If I was to pay attention to all the bad things that the Vatican does, do you think I would be here as a Jesuit priest giving conferences? No. However, what matters is what I do, and the faith that I put in my work.

It left me thinking, and it was such a relief, at least for myself as economist, to continue on this path and not allow the corruption to overcloud a different vision that spirituality and money can go hand on hand, simply because as Slayer and others say, it is energy. Understanding how disempowered we are, sometimes we can truly start manifesting something better for ourselves, and later on for others. It is not easy, but it is always possible, as we tend to think this reality is rigid but it is much more fluid than we think.

These days I am seeing positive things and now I can say that I have a bit of solid proof that the dark people in this world can start changing a little bit. There is now a revolution in my country, finally people waking up everywhere and here in my state the local authorities had a change in such a way that now a redistribution of resources is happening. Some guys who had been in power for such a long time keeping resources to themselves are now changing the dynamics and being forced to redistribute the money. Something that was not to be expected if reality was truly rigid and if evil was a constant. Another thing that is strange is the weather, after our homes were flooded last year and we lost so much, since then there is sun shining and the temperature is awesome, whereas in other states around us the weather is terrible, as if we are living in a bubble of protection.

Not all is what it seems and I really think that first we must be the ones to change internally and face our pain, to release it, to surrender to it and embrace it, and start changing our relationship to this physical reality. We can do miracles, but we just need to have a little faith and not allow others to eclipse our vision. As long as we keep following only the negative things that others say there will be leaks in our system.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Here's a thought... If money is backed by black magic, and a white magician/lightworker/spiritually astute person uses money to keep living, and produces from that life spiritual food that nourishes others who hunger for some kind of light, then has the money become transmuted in the process?

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Here's a thought... If money is backed by black magic, and a white magician/lightworker/spiritually astute person uses money to keep living, and produces from that life spiritual food that nourishes others who hunger for some kind of light, then has the money become transmuted in the process?
One of those moments when I am reminded why I often look up to you for guidance and wisdom.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Brilliant observation, Maryann! I absolutely think so!

I'd even go so far as to say that just the way we perceive money can help transmute it as well. If money is viewed as a "blessing", is appreciated, and is considered a means for us to improve our lives and those of others, then I would think it changes from being an instrument of enslavement to one of freedom. Kind of like the Philosopher's Stone--and the alchemy of changing lead into gold. :)

In an effort to have greater appreciation for the money I have, I've been trying to make it a practice to add my intentions for prosperity and gratitude to the recipient each time I pay a bill or give someone money. It's kind of hard to remember to do it every time, but when I do I definitely feel better about the exchange. It's kind of funny, now that I think about it...but in the short time I've been doing this I've noticed that I've been surprised several times by modest sums of money coming to me, seemingly "out of the blue". One sum was for an insurance policy I cancelled and didn't even know had built up a cash value, one was from some unexpected back pay I received from work, and another was a very kind (and rather "out of character") gift from a relative.

It's amazing how, as our attitudes and viewpoints begin to change, so does the world around us!

K

KarlaSM

Why not opt instead for grey magic? One that understands the reasons why for centuries people opted for black magic and one that can accept the benefits of white magic?

Everything that is not integrated ends up going back to darkness and white magic just like any other light based doctrine is based on rejecting the dark side of Creation because that side was not understood.

Black magic is much more common than people think, and it is believed to be used only by those in power, but in reality even in the most marginalized strata of society it is widely used in an attempt to eradicate and destroy where there was once no acceptance of one's own pain.

In our world, if we want to truly change, we need to go for the path that integrates everything, in order for true love to be born. So the failure of all civilizations and systems has been to reject fiercely something. Where we see enemies then peace will never be born. See anything as your enemy, whether money, another person, a being, a tool, and love will not sprout.

We tend to see everything as either black or white in our world. I see it more and more in what we believe.

Money vs barter
Republicans vs Democrats
Black magic vs white magic
Reptilians vs Pleiadians
Angels vs demons
Lightworkers vs darkworkers
Christians vs Satanists

etc etc etc...

See any light based system as a white hole that intended to give while a black hole intended to absorb. The failure was in lack of balance.

The failure of us all was that the dark could not believe that it had love and the light could not believe that there was love in the dark and it will continue being like this for a while until we face what is black in us and in which ways does the light in us fail to admit and accept self-defeat.

The problem is us all. Not a tool and not just a few. So like many of you say, if we use money as a positive tool in balance, when we reach balance within it turns into a blessing and we can be grateful for what we can manifest. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
At this point, after so many machinations, it is hard to even define true light and darkness correctly. I have the feeling that what you refer to has more to do with the false light than the light of OM. And, I guess there are many who would consider that to be the only light they know.

I read an article about Star Wars and the author argues that the real duality is not Light/Darkness, but Balance/Imbalance, because the Jedi knights actually embraced means of destruction if necessary. So, maybe true light is balance and integration?

And, maybe the original darkness was not that dark and powerful until something got wrong?

K

KarlaSM

We got a winner, exactly! All these systems, races, doctrines, ideas of light and dark are both not integrated to each other. This planet is the planet of polarity integration. It can only happen with the balance and integration that you mention. Everything has been destroyed because of that lack of balance.

Lemuria tried to be too spiritual while Atlantis tried to be too materialistic. So...they were wiped out. This will not be the case anymore though, because more and more people are trying to make peace with themselves, and everyone in this world can then be said to have merit.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
We got a winner, exactly! All these systems, races, doctrines, ideas of light and dark are both not integrated to each other. This planet is the planet of polarity integration. It can only happen with the balance and integration that you mention. Everything has been destroyed because of that lack of balance.
Karla, you and Slayer are spot on about integrating and accepting...and I absolutely agree.

While it's certainly difficult to do, I think the highest expression of integration lies in the acceptance and appreciation of all creations in a state of harmony--where individual expressions (such as light/dark) can work together in respect and balance. Instead of engaging in an endless game of "tug-o-war" where no one really wins (as they've been doing for quite some time), the two polarities can "dance" together instead, creating a moving and dramatic performance.

Where Lemuria and Atlantis are concerned, it really does feel as if we're still experiencing the same struggle today. The difference is that I somehow feel that this time, we're finally going to get it right!

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Hm, I think I became a lot more spiritually authentic when I was living on food stamps and relying on the kindness of strangers. I learned trust and blessing and compassion like nothing else could teach. And fearlessness.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Hm, I think I became a lot more spiritually authentic when I was living on food stamps and relying on the kindness of strangers. I learned trust and blessing and compassion like nothing else could teach. And fearlessness.
I bet it was more an act of remembering rather than learning. Once again, I ask myself if it has to be this way, this hard. I definitely don't like the idea of suffering...

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It certainly helps to have a variety of experiences and some experiences can be more efficient than others!

K

KarlaSM

In my own case it was the total opposite, but it was perhaps because of the lack of maturity and already broken state at a time I experienced the worst consequences of poverty. It was mostly during childhood, adolescence and young adulthood. The latter in particular was extremely traumatic because I went to study to a private high quality university with a humanitarian view, it was like my first encounter with a community of students and teachers who were more spiritual, gentle and open and who really helped me come out of severe autism, but without the starseed world. However, I could not even dress well because of lack of money and my family payed the rent, I lived in very precarious conditions, but the university itself payed 90% of tuition because of a special scholarship. So it is good to reflect on that stage and see how both for my mom and myself such poverty had devastating effects mentally and emotionally. I will not go further into the details of that stage but I feel that on top of the already severe traumas carried since then, lack of financial security was the drop that spilled the glass.

For this reason I really encourage people to change their attitudes towards physical resources and to truly feel deep within themselves that they are deserving of something better and not to use spirituality to separate themselves from their physical needs even further. If imbalanced, what people do is only use their higher chakras and feel disconnected from the physical even further, feeling that they cannot have a home here on Earth. Instead, to work on healing their relationship to physical resources and make peace with money in one way or another. Repair their root chakra and reconnect to Earth, to feel at home, and to ask spirit to let them work on finding a better path that enables manifesting enough resources for themselves and if possible for others around them who need it.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I don't like pain. I was fighting a long time with any thought that even remotely suggested glorification of pain. It was much later that I got that the idea was just to accept that it can be a teacher and not to condone it. It feels hard to know that many of the people I feel close to my heart went through many harsh experiences and I am sure those feelings echo far away...

Sis, it is interesting that you mention the root chakra. According to Melanie, some people are missing it and the tendency is for it and the sacral one to fade away. I am really not familiar with those, but it seems they are part of the matrix and things are changing.

There are different opinions on whether people should use grounding. I am more inclined not to because my love for this planet is not so great, to be honest.

K

KarlaSM

The path of each individual is complex in itself, so why would you have to accept the pain of others? It is true that people have suffered a great deal, but if we cannot take out others of their own pain it is not up to us to carry such burden unless you really can take them out of their pain. A route is through healing practices and other therapies. But if we cannot deal with the pain of others then it would be harmful for us to carry on our shoulders such burdens.

It is fine if some people cannot accept Earth as a home, I personally still do not feel that my own city is a home, but I acknowledge in my own case it is only because I could not have a safety basis and a loving family and there is a lack of honest job opportunities in here. I grew up mostly alone and the consequences became too evident, in my own feelings of not belonging here. For others, maybe certain aspects like a Pleiadian aspect tells them that compared to this challenge perhaps back then life was more loving and easier. The thing is, many of us feel the need to create a new home here on Earth as long as we are incarnated in here and I want to live a more dignified life as a human being, perhaps creating a mix of being 50% spiritual and 50% material, in such a way that from such combination maybe I can show how spiritual and material do not need to be divorced or in conflict with each other. To let people know that there is a way out of imbalance.

I stopped loving my career in economics only because of corruption and lack of guidance. But when meeting a man during an exchange program almost two years ago who was very ethical and who loves his job as researcher in financial matters, I felt inspired to continue and to believe that not everyone in this world who manages money is corrupt or that to become spiritual we have to be very poor and detached from the physical world. It depends of course on each individual path.

Such chakras are not really lacking but simply blocked. Root = safety and material basis, Sacral = material relationship to oneself, Plexus = personal power and relationship to physical resources for good or for ill in relationship to that power.

Someone who controls and dominates and has lust for physical resources have such chakras very broken in their lack of a loving basis since childhood and circumstances drive them towards such path of darkness. Leading a spiritual life does help to avoid becoming like that because we are creating a balance between the ethics in spirituality and the ethics in the use of spiritual resources. But if our relationship with the physical is not healed, then it can have devastating effects for the spiritual person who always feels victimized by outer circumstances and sees in any dominant figure a threat to that already lost security.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I feel it like momentary dull sadness and I would be more worried if I didn't feel like because connecting consciousness is one of the aims of the changes going on.

I don't like capitalism, even though it was what I mostly studied in the university. However, I've been hearing that it has been integrated into a socially acceptable form in Northern Europe.

And, I agree with you that maintaining a good balance between physical and spiritual is a good idea :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)