Do crystals "fight" among themselves?? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I don't follow this Crystals group regularly, so may have missed a prior discussion - apologies if this is somehow a repeat.

I have (or had) four crystals on black cords hanging from my neck: Malachite, Lapis Lazuli, Blue Quartz (??), and Clear Quartz - all are held with traditional silver wire or fixtures. I began to notice a pattern of the Clear Quartz - somehow - falling out of its fixture, even after I tightened up the fixture or even at one point put some paper in with it to hold it tighter. I should note that I don't wear the crystals during bedtime, nor in the shower.

After a while, it stuck me that the Clear Quartz didn't want to be included in the set hanging around my neck. I gave up on reinstalling it, and have (for now) simply stored it.

Thus, the question - do crystals fight / resist / otherwise challenge when in combination? Are theyCapture.GIF sensitive to being combined with others? Any observations cheerfully accepted..... :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In such close proximity, they could be considered bedfellows. Vibrations repel or attract, so I guess you answered your own question.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've found that rocks and crystals come to me, and sometimes step back. Great insight on listening to the quartz.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I don't follow this Crystals group regularly, so may have missed a prior discussion - apologies if this is somehow a repeat.

I have (or had) four crystals on black cords hanging from my neck: Malachite, Lapis Lazuli, Blue Quartz (??), and Clear Quartz - all are held with traditional silver wire or fixtures. I began to notice a pattern of the Clear Quartz - somehow - falling out of its fixture, even after I tightened up the fixture or even at one point put some paper in with it to hold it tighter. I should note that I don't wear the crystals during bedtime, nor in the shower.

After a while, it stuck me that the Clear Quartz didn't want to be included in the set hanging around my neck. I gave up on reinstalling it, and have (for now) simply stored it.

Thus, the question - do crystals fight / resist / otherwise challenge when in combination? Are theyView attachment 2040 sensitive to being combined with others? Any observations cheerfully accepted..... :)

Hi Sam Vause

In regards to your question about crystals resisting, that is actually true. Some crystals do not work well with others and prefer to be alone. There are crystals that work well together and I suggest maybe bookmarking this site (I'll post at the bottom) as it is one that I use a lot. On the bottom of each crystal description they actually will list which crystals work well with that particular crystal you are reading about.

It is also important to take a break from wearing the crystals too because they need space just like we need space from other people. So it is important not to wear the same ones all of the time and to make sure you are charging them once a month (ones you regularly use and those you have hardly used because they still absorb the environment around them) and I'll make a thread explaining that within the week.

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/

What I usually do is a search on a specific crystal and type meaning, for example; amethyst meaning, within the browser and then a list pops up of different websites and I look for that specific site.

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I have a friend whose Daughter connects to and reads stones. Every once in a while she will hold a class where you can bring your favorite crystals and she will read them, tell you their name, their story and how they are here to help you. It's always lot of fun. She did mention in one class that she has a hard time going into crystal/gemstone stores because she can hear all their chattering and arguing amongst themselves.
And that yes, some stones like each other and some stones don't! :)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I have a friend whose Daughter connects to and reads stones. Every once in a while she will hold a class where you can bring your favorite crystals and she will read them, tell you their name, their story and how they are here to help you. It's always lot of fun. She did mention in one class that she has a hard time going into crystal/gemstone stores because she can hear all their chattering and arguing amongst themselves.
And that yes, some stones like each other and some stones don't! :)
Reminds me of a magical Harry Potter world!

I've had crystals which wanted to be alone for a few weeks after arriving in my home, they seemed overwhelmed and clearly didn't want to be with other crystals. After sometime (months) and cleaning/purifying they were then okay to be with 'like' crystals - meaning crystals of similar color or vibration.
I have some crystals which seem to not like to be alone and desire other crystals near them.

In terms of quartz crystals they tend to magnify whatever the energy near them is - they are amplifiers.
I noticed the crystals you have on the chain are rather different - lapis is a very different frequency from malachite and the one that you labeled blue quartz is likely a lab grown crystal. While there are many experiences with lab grown crystals, some of us find they aren't as sentient as naturally earth formed crystals. It could be these differences were a bit much for the clear quarts and disturbed it internal matrix which is what these differing energies run through so it decided to 'leave the scene'. lol
Just an idea :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)