Discussion about multiple times for transients.info's Weekend Group Distant Healnigs (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For those who join in with our transients.info distant group healing on the weekends, I originally set a time that would suit as many people as possible, but a few time zones just could not be factored in as it was impossible to satisfy everyone's physical location.

So at the moment I see three main timezones based on where most people live. 1) Australia/NZ. 2) USA, Canada. 3) UK/France/Europe.

Because people in the group are becoming more comfortable with doing the sessions 'out of time', I was thinking that perhaps we could have more than one specified time for people to do their sessions on the weekend, based on their time zone. So while the healing could be out of time, it could be with more than one person in that out of time space, based on your location.

For example, instead of 2AM Sunday in the UK and France, it could be 8PM or 7PM Saturday night. Or possibly a bit earlier. And those in other countries in Europe could aim to do the session at the time set for those in the UK and or France which may be + or - an hour or two, but it would be the same time set.

Then those in the USA could decide if they want to keep the current time, or change it, but taking into account the different timezones in the USA.

What is everyone's thoughts?

Reactions: Stargazer

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
that is a great suggestion to decide on a different time in europe, as i usually join out of time and rarely make it to 2am. i havent found this a problem though but i can imagine that for some people it would be easier to grasp being "in time"... i dont know what all the others from europe prefer, but 7/8 pm is a little early for me, i would prefer 9/10/11 pm saturday night or something like that. any other thoughts?

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Henda, Pod, Samara and Kristiina, what do you think? (:
I personally love doing it with everyone at 2am. But the issue with me is that I struggle to stay awake because Saturday is a heavy work in the garden day. Just saying "I will do it in my sleep" is not enough for me, I never do anything important asleep.

So the thought of doing it at 7 or 8pm with a few other Eurohealers feels great for me. Then I can go and get drunk afterwards.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, Pod, Samara and Kristiina, what do you think? (:
Laron I do It at any Time even Before and It comes. Like yesterday Night I connected to The group at 11:40 pm and It was Nice
So I think that We don't need to change Time.
Healing Is natural And The Universe always provides for everyone

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This discussion Is not really necessary because remotely We can connect to The session out of Time
It always works.
The Healing Session stays on The Astral plane during all The week end Time as It Is programmed for saturday and sunday.
When We are in A remote Healing We are connecting to The quantum field. This field knows better than anyone How to do things
So I personnally never worry.
I always ask My clients If They want their Healing session remotely and some take It when They want
I Also do that with The attunements too.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I often join at a different time because 7 PM Sat night during football season means the TV is on and loud.
It poses no problem for me because I think of time as "squishy".

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Even though I join on time there are many times where I got busy and it slipped my mind the last minute then I join later. Sometimes days later. If you can remote view into the past and future why not connect with the group for healing? Just food for thought. Although it is nice to have everyone do it st the same time but it doesn't always happen. I try my best to make it on time though since it lands at 5pm here in california. I love us humans consciousness!! It does wonders and magic :) :)

Last edited:

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Saturday evening is perfect for me, we are 2 hours ahead of London, so ideal would be like something like 7-9pm London time (9-11 Helsinki)
You can do It any Time during The week end as It Is distance Remote Healing. Asking to receive It at Your Time and It Is done.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Just saying "...I never do anything important asleep..
LOL...That's what you think!

;)

You can do It any Time during The week end as It Is distance Remote Healing. Asking to receive It at Your Time and It Is done.
That's my understanding too...that everything is actually happening "Now" and we're only perceiving things as unfolding with time because of our human 3D perspective. The way I usually picture it is like a CD. All the music for an entire album is on the CD, but we only perceive it in our consciousness like the laser/reader mechanism does...one little, tiny point of awareness at a time. When we connect to these sessions "out of time", through our intent we simply shift our energy to that agreed-upon group session time and add our energy to that activity.

I think it's just all a part of us learning to understand and work with the multi-dimensionality that is our natural "higher" (or more expanded) state as human beings.

Last edited:

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
For me to do it consciously at 2am is almost impossible... IF I manage to stay awake that long I'll fall asleep during the session.
However, out of time is fine for me, I have no doubts that it works :)

I still think though that a european time would be good too, a nice change for me, and an opportunity for other europeans who arent that secure in out of time sessions.
We do hope for more people joining here don't we? and I guess especially people new to spirituality may have difficulties with out of time sessions still.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Based on what everyone has said so far, how about this time for the UK/European part of the world? (The time doesn't have to be at night, it could be late saturday afternoon for example, or even Sunday morning, but it's up to all of you. )

Saturday 8pm London, which is,
Saturday 9pm Switzerland
Saturday 10pm Helsinki

We do hope for more people joining here don't we?
If we can get at least five people a week, then this is worth continuing to do. I don't see a need to have a large number. I personally don't see having a bigger amount making much of a difference in terms of the effectiveness of any healing that takes place, as there is so much more involved. One healer working on you can have the same result as 50 healers working on you at the same time, for example. It just depends on ability of the healer, and how a person understands the workings of healing. The recipients belief system and openess to the healing is crucial, as well as their actual issues that may or may not need to be with them for a reason at that time. Some things just won't be healed, and that is not at all to do with who is sending healing, but with karma, their soul contract and emotional links that may need to be addressed first.

This discussion Is not really necessary because remotely We can connect to The session out of Time
It always works.
If it wasn't necessary, I wouldn't be discussing it Henda. :) I agree with everything you said, but there is good reason for me to discuss this and offer this option for people. In each sessions article I include similar information to what you just explained. Everyone is on a different level of understanding based on their experience and state, so catering for more than one level is sometimes important. And there is no wrong or right level. Because we are getting more people from that part of the world, it is a good idea to revisit how these sessions are run and see what we can do to improve the experience. In no way does this change take away from anyone's experience, it can only enhance it. {}s

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Based on what everyone has said so far, how about this time for the UK/European part of the world? (The time doesn't have to be at night, it could be late saturday afternoon for example, or even Sunday morning, but it's up to all of you. )

Saturday 9pm Switzerland
Saturday 10pm Helsinki
fine by me! i like connecting in the evening! these hours feel reasonable to me

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I'd like to join in with these distant healing sessions - I'm based in France so am one hour ahead of London time, but I'm not too worried about having a specific time to join in.

I agree with the theory that where healing intention is concerned the 'vibes' that are sent during the healing are sent out on a particular frequency or energy vibration which basically hang out in the ether indefinitely, so when other people send the same healing intention specifically connected to the group doing it, even if it's at a different time, the vibrations match up and add to the whole.

Sort of like an energy bank for the Transients healing session, and we're all making deposits at different times, but it all goes to the same account, lol!

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
If we can get at least five people a week, then this is worth continuing to do. I don't see a need to have a large number. I personally don't see having a bigger amount making much of a difference in terms of the effectiveness of any healing that takes place, as there is so much more involved.

I totally agree with that :)
however, I probably didnt put it very clear, I meant we do want to get more people on the forums in general, so if one or the other of them wants to join the healing sessions and is on a level of development where they don't understand or trust the out of time experience yet, a european time session would be good to encourage them to join in :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I totally agree with that :)
however, I probably didnt put it very clear, I meant we do want to get more people on the forums in general, so if one or the other of them wants to join the healing sessions and is on a level of development where they don't understand or trust the out of time experience yet, a european time session would be good to encourage them to join in :)
And it's a good way to help them start getting used to/understanding "cosmic time" versus "linear time". :)

Reactions: Lilia and Samara

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

Saturday 9pm Switzerland
Saturday 10pm Helsinki

If we can get at least five people a week, then this is worth continuing to do. I don't see a need to have a large number. I personally don't see having a bigger amount making much of a difference in terms of the effectiveness of any healing that takes place, as there is so much more involved. One healer working on you can have the same result as 50 healers working on you at the same time, for example. It just depends on ability of the healer, and how a person understands the workings of healing. The recipients belief system and openess to the healing is crucial, as well as their actual issues that may or may not need to be with them for a reason at that time. Some things just won't be healed, and that is not at all to do with who is sending healing, but with karma, their soul contract and emotional links that may need to be addressed first.

If it wasn't necessary, I wouldn't be discussing it Henda. :) I agree with everything you said, but there is good reason for me to discuss this and offer this option for people. In each sessions article I include similar information to what you just explained. Everyone is on a different level of understanding based on their experience and state, so catering for more than one level is sometimes important. And there is no wrong or right level. Because we are getting more people from that part of the world, it is a good idea to revisit how these sessions are run and see what we can do to improve the experience. In no way does this change take away from anyone's experience, it can only enhance it. {}s
Yes I Know Laron
I wanted to help because I know It Is not always easy to understand how A Healing works on Astral and in The field.
But sure you did good

Rebecca

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Australia
www.awakenedstarguide.com
Though I haven't commented much in regards to transients.info's Weekend Group Distant Healings (I think I did maybe one time a few weeks back as I'm a newbie with it) my intention has always been to join in anyway & I do "feel" I'm there anyway even though I haven't had the chance to check when it is, it's kind of always in the back of my mind when the day arrives & I have been setting my intention with participation anyway, though you all may not be aware of it, I am there ❤☺

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)