different creative ways to remotely send energy healing to people at a distance (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Having taught many people who have learned Reiki or learned healing from other sources, I realize that many either have a misunderstanding as to how distant healing may be accomplished, or they simply are unaware of some very simple methods. While it is not my place to say that their techniques are right or wrong, I can offer this perspective from my own experiences and those of my friends and students.
Do you have to be at reiki level II in order to send at a distance? my answer would be no. any healing modality which ive actually used CAN be sent from a distance.

Sending while visualizing. I like to visualize the silhouette of a person male or female laying on their stomach or back doing particular hand positions on them and i can feel the sensation of touching a chakra and/or energy field etc.. so on and so forth.

If you have a hard time visualizing like some people actually do and it is pretty common to have a hard time visualizing. the best way to send healing would be to use a surrogate methode such as holding a stuffed animal and sending energy to/through the stuffed animal and you WILL feel exact sensations that you normally would feel when sending to a regular person, and/OR in person. to do all the chakras from base to throat you can just use the one hand and cover them all UNLESS you want to feel each one at a time. this is where you may want to use 2 fingers "OR" USE the whole hand BUT ONLY "feel" the chakra intending on feeling in the first place. if you want to feel/heal the solar plexus but your whole hand is covering the smace, you can still choose to heal that area without worrying about where your hand is touching since intention is 100% base for all healing!!

you can also get a small plastic action figure something small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and cuff it with the other hand. now you are healing the entire body simply just by having the object in your hands. they may feel warmth and tingles all over their bodies truly is one of the most amazing parts of this distant healing.

If you feel to chose so, you may even use a crystal to fit in your palms and cuff it with the other hand. doing this not only will heal the entire body within minutes BUT your using a crystal which uses the energy like a magnifying glass!!! ESPECIALLY a clear quartz is a magnifier of energy and i know this from first hand! it is very intense. you can do something as simple as putting a name on a piece of paper (whos name you may wish to heal) if you want to heal a huge group you may get 40-50 small papers with names on them and put all the papers between the palms and send the energy. just make sure the energy is flowing which im sure there is no reason why it wouldn't be flowing unless its being blocked unconsciously stopped by the person receiving. Ive had this happen with people when i've tried to send them at a distance. you can send healing when in dream states and/or meditative states. Time goes by MUCH MUCH MUCH faster. 20 minutes goes like 60 seconds fast in these states but you must practice and practice and practice more because its not just something anyone can jump up right away and Do or send NOW. you must learn to meditate. you must learn to lucid dream so that the healing may take place as if it were a real reality. meditation you can with practice go to altered states and learn to send healing in a state of mind or state of brainwave patterns in which people are able to do this by simply watching their breath and controlling their breath to the point where their heart can stop periodically. and stay underwater over 7-8 minutes. this allows the consciousness mind to do the most incredible of all things the more society learns this stuff, the more we will see society change into a golden age faster than ever! These are just my thoughts on the subject, just the thought , the very simple thought is the most beautiful thing ever. its also possible to remote view into the future and send the healing for that day as well OR send for any other day or any other hour through remote viewing, Our minds and consciousness can be the most amazing things to date and since we are all one, we are all connected therefore we can demonstrate the most unbelievably amazing demonstrations in the world. keep practicing starting with the several basic steps and or modalities and once youve uncovered those, move to the next step being something you have just started trying to learn with some success but with practice it always gets easier NO MATTER what, ALWAYS and after some time you shall be a master at healing and that is my goal for YOU & others to know. have a great day and I love you all! SO VERY MUCH!!!
-Mike Farley
-----------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)