Did "The Eye" affect you? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is a link to the information about The Eye
http://transformotion.org/blog/222-the-eye-is-coming-222

So, if I recall correctly, it will return today and only affect those who are awake. Have you been affected at all?

My life is spiritually haywire at the moment, partly because I am dealing with the after affects of this virus but also because next week marks a huge turning point for me in that I become financially solvent again after too many years. So, as of this moment, I cannot say that I have been affected by anything I could directly attribute to "The Eye" except that confirmation of the financial payment came during "Eye time"

However, someone dear to me, who has been asleep and suffering greatly with despair, powerlessness, anger, sadness seems to have awoken. I have not had time to talk much but when such a person says with a smile "Nothing matters" I remember how it feels to wake up.

Off to work in the sunshine......more later Lovelings. Please add your experiences........

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Have you been affected at all?
Since we had nasty weather here in North Texas we have been dealing with ice, loss of electric power for long periods of time, broken trees, car stuck in the mud (still there), etc. therefore I didn't have much time to see or sense basically anything. However during an attempt to project myself in the early hours today I had a vision for a few seconds of a dark mass of something like tar that was cracking and light was coming out of it. My interpretation was that darkness was breaking away. We still have the rest of Feb 24 over here to see if something else develops -positive I hope.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I do not feel.hige changes. More of a sensation of calm. I had an incident at hockey with a friend (now former) over a stupid thing. This guy is far to headstrong. I was angry as heck that evening after getting home. But strangely calm about it the next day. That calmness has persisted tho.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That's awesome Carl. I like that, very visual. Sometimes when I do a healing on someone, an etheric pattern will be altered but only to be activated at a later date when the time is right. I prefer it that way, empowering for the person because ultimately they do it anyway. Stops healer attachment too. Could be the same with things like "The Eye" I did not believe it was only for awakened people.

Keep us updated.

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I had an incident at hockey with a friend
Funnily enough I had a fall out with a woman at work. I do dislike it when people make snide comments and pretend it is a joke when you challenge them. I let her get under my skin. Laugh about it now.

Let's see how we are tomorrow. I am interested to see if your former friend revises his behaviour. Your already beautiful Pucksterguy.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I did not believe it was only for awakened people.
Agree 100% with you Pod. To me, at this stage of the game, it has to be for all to really be significant. After reading your post I'm starting to think that we perhaps we will start seeing some changes after the 24th -after that day is gone in all time zones.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just come through a major sobathon, such deep grief. Biggest for a long time, used to have them regularly but they ceased. I have found that Primal crying" is very effective for me in clearing my higher heart. I let go of the story and just feel the pain. This is interesting too....

"Getting into intimate relationships. Usually, it was during that first most intimate relationship, the relationship with our mothers, that our pains were laid down. Present day close personal relationships (especially sexual ones) will help reactivate early painful repressed feelings."

Cure by Crying.
http://primal-page.com/crycure.htm

Last edited:

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Hi Pod,

I've read your link through now. Now I got hit with something a couple of days before the date mentioned, by yesterday I had stabilised again.
The story of my life seems to be that when these new waves (or whatever) appear, I have already been affected by them a couple of days earlier as though I'm somehow adrift in time (well part of me is).

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for that Toller.......very interesting.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just read through the information about The Eye again and was struck by this:

"Michael: What will this do?

Subconscious: The eye burns away all that is fake. The eye burns away people facades. Any energetic flaws, old patterns that people are hanging on to.

GOT IT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)