Developing Hand Sensitivity(feeling energy) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
For some people, feeling energy tingles, heat, pressure etc,etc.. can take practice. For others the feeling can be there right away after healing for the first time. I was one of those who had to wait before I came to strange circumstances which led me to developing my hand sensitivity right away, however it was not without the exercises in this article.

Some could say i just happened to have practiced them before my "experience" but the truth is these exercises showed me what to look for in "feeling" subtle energy when healing another person or myself before it became a permanent feeling when healing. This is mainly for new healers and/or those who have healed for awhile but never got to experience the feeling of the energy on the hands called hibiki for some practitioners but quite honestly I don't like to label such things. I was looking for basic exercises that I had done that would help someone new and below is what i have found.

Keep in mind most likely many of you have already heard of or done the first exercise but I want to post it for those who have never got to experience the feeling of energy. Also you don't have to be a healer to do this, anyone can do it and it is actually fun to do.

Developing Hand Sensitivity

Two Energy-Sensing Exercises
for New Energy Healers

As you get more deeply into energy healing, it can be useful to develop hand sensitivity.
Below are two effective exercises to help you with developing hand sensitivity so that you can sense subtle energy better.

Most people's hands are highly sensitive. (Among other things, we have minor chakras in our hands.) I believe that everyone can learn to feel subtle energy with their hands. All you need is a little practice, and a willingness to suspend the cultural conditioning that tells us that the only thing that is "real" is physical matter.

It's often easiest to start developing hand sensitivity with your own energy, but you can also adapt it for doing with a partner. Ready? OK, here we go.

Exercise One for Developing Hand Sensitivity
  1. Sit comfortably with your back straight and tall. Allow your mind to quiet down. Spend a few minutes breathing deeply and comfortably into your belly. When your breath has become slow and even, then you are ready to go on.
  2. Rub the palms of your hands briskly together for 15-30 seconds.
  3. Hold your hands out in front of you, palms facing each other. Keeping your elbows in close to your sides will probably be most comfortable.
  4. Slowly bring your hands together, as close as you can without touching. Pay attention to any sensations you feel in your hands.
  5. Slowly bring your hands apart again, so that they are separated by 6-12 inches.
  6. Repeat this process several times, bringing your hands together and apart. Be slow and steady. As you do it, pay close attention to your palms. You may experience a sense of pressure or thickness between your palms; warmth; buzzing; tickling; rubberiness; pulsing; or other sensations. You're feeling energy!
  7. Don't worry if you feel something different that described above. Everyone is unique in what and how they sense energy.
  8. Don't worry that you are imagining what you are feeling. You aren't. Allow yourself to believe in what you are feeling.
  9. If you can't feel anything yet, don't be concerned. Try "imagining" that you are feeling something. This technique can be very useful in opening a mind that is closed to the experience.
  10. If you still don't feel anything, don't worry. Sometimes it takes a while. If the experience is new for you, you might not know what you are feeling for. So just keep an open mind and keep working on developing hand sensitivity by repeating this exercise at later times.
  11. If you are feeling something, try to articulate what it is you are feeling.

It's exhilarating to feel subtle energy the first time! The door to a whole new world has opened to you. Congratulations

Exercise Two for Developing Hand Sensitivity
Now that you've felt energy, take it to the next step.

click on the link to read on: http://www.the-energy-healing-site.com/hand-sensitivity.html

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I was kind of activated by beings or my Higher Self years ago. Since then I feel it constantly. I also did energy work at that time which might have helped it or progressed it. I wanted to write about this activation which happened over night in my RH-thread, but lack of time so far did not allow it.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Mike, this is a great way to activate that feeling of energy. I can feel energy most times like with crystals but this technique will make one feel even more. Thanks.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Oh yeah that reminds me of how well it helped with feeling crystals, just knowing what it feels like really helps to know or understand what that energy feels like. To me crystals feel just like healing energy that I send, very similar. I wonder about that if it's the same energy but maybe on a different vibration?

Reactions: Anaeika and Vickie
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I was kind of activated by beings or my Higher Self years ago. Since then I feel it constantly. I also did energy work at that time which might have helped it or progressed it. I wanted to write about this activation which happened over night in my RH-thread, but lack of time so far did not allow it.
Very interesting! Activation was also what seemed to be my experience when I touched a friends hands suddenly energy was vibrating like crazy and gave the feeling of hot coal in our hands. It was after I connected with this person later on after high school. Then after the experience we kind of went out seperate ways almost like we were drawn together for that activation. Very wonderful experience I really can't explain the connection it caused but I really don't know why we went seperate ways kind weird.

Reactions: Anaeika and Sinera

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For me, I developed my hand sensitivity after putting the intention in before a huachuma plant medicine ceremony in Peru, back in 2011. Since the consciousness of the cactus worked with me back then, it's become very strong. I'm able to sense the state of an energy center, its location, as well as feel the pain/condition of the physical issue/problem, distantly or in person. I also pick up on energy waves and eclipse energy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)