Daily Astrology Forecast by Neptune's Magic | December 7, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Daily Astrology Forecast by Neptune's Magic | December 7, 2017
Today Mercury has already returned to the conjunction of Saturn so this feeling of having to face a few facts is not going to go away easily this month.

It will happen again in January but by then we would have made up our minds on important matters, with the help of Mars in Scorpio and the new moon approaching — not to mention Saturn will be in his own sign by then, bringing out our ambitions and a strong resolve for the times ahead. Saturn in his own sign from around the 19th Dec will toughen us up and point us in directions that brings the most security and stability for the year ahead.

Geminis and Virgos, Capricorns, and Sagis too, are still weighing things up before the final decision but they are getting there. The same for many others of us I am sure.

This effect has been...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I also appreciate your time & effort put into these readings. The more I read, the more I see how accurate they are. I’ve been sharing your readings with friends too. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)