Crystal Crowns (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A friend sent me a link to an Etsy page with pretty crystal crowns. They are lovely, but my first thought was about the intensity of the energy, and the source of the quartz. I would be very careful about wearing something like that on my head. Kristy and Krena maybe you have some thoughts about this.

My friend sent it because one reminded her of me. To my surprise, it looked like the one that was activated in my head several years ago - same high / low design. (I had a headache afterwards. lol)

quartz crown.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GemsAndBones/items

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
What a lovely site. I have bookmarked it for when I get some money. Thanks Linda.

Reactions: Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I don't know if I could take that much energy on my head. I know it would give me a headache too! :confused:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It is a veritable battery head set. To bring colour and decoration about the head, Native Americans had a better idea in using beautiful colourful quills (bird feathers). I can almost visibly see the third eye of that Ice Queen Quartz Crystal model. One day people will psychically see their interior and realise that their beauty lies within.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A crown like that is something you would want to use for a purpose, one that would relate to the energy of the type of crystal which is part of it, otherwise you have too much energy sitting there which is not being focused anywhere, and that may effect people in unusual and different ways, depending on the person.

So when I say purpose, I mean something like enhancing an existing psychic ability, sensing the aura, helping the connection to the other side in a past life regression session, assisting the crown chakra during a healing, being a channel, boosting a distant healing, etc.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
A crown like that is something you would want to use for a purpose, one that would relate to the energy of the type of crystal which is part of it, otherwise you have too much energy sitting there which is not being focused anywhere, and that may effect people in unusual and different ways, depending on the person.

So when I say purpose, I mean something like enhancing an existing psychic ability, sensing the aura, helping the connection to the other side in a past life regression session, assisting the crown chakra during a healing, being a channel, boosting a distant healing, etc.
In regards to wearing them for a purpose, the crowns are sold for a wedding day. Can you imagine how magical one would be on Kristy on your wedding day!?

Reactions: Kristy

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In regards to wearing them for a purpose, the crowns are sold for a wedding day. Can you imagine how magical one would be on Kristy on your wedding day!?
That would look really nice, perhaps for a short period of time, otherwise like I mentioned it may cause a few problems! ;)

Reactions: Anaeika

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Linda, I missed your request for an opinion.

On first glance, it looks cool, sort of. If you really look more closely, the ends of the crystals are not even so this would likely be uncomfortable to wear physically.

Digression: I like the idea of a crystal tiara. If I thought anyone would wear it other than for ceremonial purposes, I might have tried my own version. In New England, crystal-laden earmuffs would be more commercial. :rolleyes: A friend bought me a bejeweled wool hat. It is so blingy that I wear it backwards, but hats (which I normally do not wear) serve another purpose: to keep your psychic energy for your own healing or creative purposes. This was kind of a "duh" discovery once I thought about yamikas, Native American headdesses, and pagan "witch" hats, not to mention the common phrase, putting on a thinking cap. (I know that was not a comprehensive list of woo-woo hats.)

I have never worn crystals on my head, but I have used them for healing on crown chakra and on my forehead, third eye area, and they do an excellent job, especially for removing migraines. I do own two tiaras for when I need to feel like a princess or for emergency costuming. For the record, they are not comfortable

I love the shape of the crystals in this tiara. It would make a spectacular necklace.

But my bottom line is that it looks a little goofy.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)