Crop Circle from Nursteed Farm, Wiltshire, England (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Got me to wondering - largest and smallest crop circles, does one type of crop make better circles than others, do some farmers get repeat visits, why so many in England

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have never really got into crop circles. I wonder if anyone on the forum is knowledgeable about all the questions that we could come up with!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA

Cedar

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Michael.jpg I'll give it a go Linda
do some farmers get repeat visits, why so many in England
Yes, farmers do get repeat visits as the archives at http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm attest to. Some of the farmers cut the designs out swiftly as they are furious at people entering their grain crops. Others seem quite happy and are also researchers - and some put donation boxes by the fence into the field to either give to charity or against the loss of grain to be harvested and to help cover damage to crops by hundreds and even thousands of people visiting.

My theory on why so many crop circles appear in Southern England is twofold -

#1 They appear to perfectly follow the Michael Mary Ley Lines - which are the profound energy lines of consciousness that crisscross Mother Earth. The Druids and the Ancients built many of their temples along these leylines and established their sacred groves there. When the Christians came along they built their churches over these potent energetic centres.

#2 The first recorded crop circle appeared in the 1500's in a field in England so the Brits are set up for it. Pubs, campsites and B&B's in the regions welcome the Croppies every season and cater to their needs.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I have never really got into crop circles. I wonder if anyone on the forum is knowledgeable about all the questions that we could come up with!
Here What comes to me From Chiron about crop circles
It seems that People From other planets Come to Earth to build A connection through The seeds It Is linked to Sacred geometry and allows The shift in consciousness here get more connection with The grids And lay Lines of Earth And The multiverse And seeds are The best material for This
It brings Healing Energies through Gaia And through our souls And help us raise our vibration And frequency to These beings Who are on visit to clear The Energies and bring fertility And Love Which are Two parts of What defines us as spiritual being
This Is Also a place to connect with The heart to Source And to bring peace on Earth. It connects every one of These to The other highly connected places such as Machu Pichu etc

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
New #CropCircle at Woodway Bridge, nr All Cannings, Wiltshire. Reported 24th August
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/…/woodwaybridge2016a.html

View attachment 630
Interesting find. Looks like a star system or a bohr model; however, would be unlikely in a sense as planets tend to have different orbits and electrons don't seem to be balanced/doesn't seem to correlate with any element.

Counting wise. 13 lines and 13 dots inside the circle. 1 big center dot and 1 small outside dot. 2 circles encompassing the main picture. 7 (4 & 3) lines connecting those circles... Lol. I wonder what all this means.

Last edited:

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Interesting find. Looks like a star system or a bohr model; however, would be unlikely in a sense as planets tend to have different orbits and electrons don't seem to be balanced/doesn't seem to correlate with any element.

Counting wise. 13 lines and 13 dots inside the circle. 1 big center dot and 1 small outside dot. 2 circles encompassing the main picture. 7 (4 & 3) lines connecting those circles... Lol. I wonder what all this means.
13 is The number of dimensions
It looks as If They Drew the multiverse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)