Promoted Create Your Own Energetic Mechanism (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For Earth incarnates there exists the ability for those who pick up psychic information, to create watchers, or sensors — a thought form created device that can be left or sent to a certain place with the intention of monitoring what takes place there. The data gathered can then be accessed at any time by the creator once they access their creation again, somewhat similar to how messages are picked up psychically with whatever method they are skilled at.

The same situation applies for those consciously astral traveling and having an out of body experience. Yet they don’t need to have a psychic ability, they can simply do exactly the same thing, but from another plane of existence.

While this is all about intention and thought forms, this is also energy manipulation so is therefore very similar to energy healing.

I remember teaching retired energy healing board moderator (this board) Mike about using an energy ball when healing with clients, and setting an intention with that ball to do a specific thing. I think one of the most common uses of the energy ball, or sphere, is to have a time delay where it is placed in a certain area of the body and continues to work until the time is up, as specified by its founder.

Such a device can be placed in person, or distantly, as it makes no difference.

But it’s not just healing that such a thing is capable of, it’s really up to the knowledge, creativity and imagination of its founder.

Take a moment to think about these two examples. After a while you may begin to realize that such creations can be used for a multitude of things.

With the healing energy ball, it can also be set to provide comfort and support, love, stability, grounding, humor (make the person more open to having a sense of humor) and so on. Again, if you think hard here, it’s not always good that they can be created for, sadly.

Similar to the watcher device, but also similar to the energy healing ball, another example is something I created last year to use on myself. I just came up with this, I didn’t learn about it anywhere.

I visualized a series of flat energetic disks — while walking through the forest in a national park in New Zealand — that would come down from above my head, through my physical body (multidimensionally) pass through my feet, then return all the way back up.

The purpose of these discs were to remove blockages within my chakras, minor energy centers, auric layers (subtle bodies) and so on — my entire energy system.

This is something I thought of every time I went out on a walk. The more thought you put into it, the more real and permanent it becomes. Again, energy shields and clearing is a similar concept.

So, these creations can be used in the physical, and out of body, and it’s really up to you how and what you want to create.

As an exercise, please join in here and create something in the context of the above examples, something that may be useful for you or for others. You may never use it, but it still helps to think up such a device / thought form / contraption (hopefully it’s safe!) / apparatus / mechanism — whatever you want to label it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I leave love lights with family and friends. I stand at the curb in front of their homes and ask if I may leave a light. (Even if I've never been there physically, I "know" where to go.) Everyone with one exception always says yes. I leave the lights above their heads and those of their pets. Somehow I "know" what color the lights should be. I believe I'm speaking to their HS when I ask permission.

I do something similar with their vehicles. I stand beside the cars / trucks, place my hand on them and infuse them with a light. As above, somehow I know what color to use.

A few years ago, I did another type of healing / energy work. I was not consciously in control, it just happened when needed. My heart chakra got very warm and a lotus flower opened. It goes on for a few minutes and then fades away. Recently, it happened again. I can say being in the produce section of the grocery store when it happened was a bit disconcerting, but I just stood still, like I was inspecting something.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love Laron's idea of flat energy discs moving in a toroid formation throughout the energy field.

Quite some years ago, when my daughter was separated from me for two years (she was 12/13 at the time) I sat on my train journeys (an hour each way) and visualised that I was a lighthouse and my light beam would direct white light in her direction. Depending on my own energetic store at the time, the beam could be quite thin or quite expansive, sometimes flooding the whole visualisation. I was able to hold the visualisation in my head for quite long periods, and the light would grow, the more centred I became. I never discussed it with her so I don't know if this energy thought form connected, but the mother/daughter emotional link was never disconnected. I managed to see her in person once a week throughout that time, and spend a day with her, which definitely helped me, and I believe, it did for her as well. Those years were formative and challenging for her, and I am glad I kept the psychic link going. She wavered a lot through a traumatic childhood, but her inner strength is becoming visible now.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I leave love lights with family and friends.
This is great! Thanks for sharing.
My heart chakra got very warm and a lotus flower opened. It goes on for a few minutes and then fades away
This reminds me of a chakra opening technique, which was taught to me by an experiecned astral projection teacher about a decade ago. I used it pretty extensively for months.

that I was a lighthouse and my light beam would direct white light in her direction.
In principal, this to me sounds like a very effective creation based on your intentions. I think this is a great one also to use for people.

Reactions: Lila

Sarah Robinson Biermann

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 3, 2018
Your discs are similar to a tool I created some time ago. It was originally called the Golden Mesh but it changed over time and now the Charm Mesh. Charm is a color in a higher dimension. It looks kind of like a soap bubble. I recorded a free guided meditation to use it http://imagi-creation.com/guided-meditations/
Many thousands of people have used the Charm Mesh so, like you said, it has beco e very powerful.
BTW The color is almost exactly the same as the visions and dreams of The Event, waves of Love and Light. Exciting times!

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
There is one visualization i have used quite often which works for me. Many times its used when there is suppression techniques, projection of things not belonging to u, the victim energy and more. Sometimes we just feel suddenly low or sad but sometimes we can see what is behind.

I will give an example: A person was once trying to make me feel lower in status then him at work. He is a man and a working leader. Suddenly I saw, as I said something that was in the line with that we are equal, how he changed to being a small boy in front of his father who tried to make him feel like he was the one having the power to decide of his life and made him feel bad. If a word or emotion or so comes to mind, then I capture that emotion as for example here I felt it was inferiority so I capture this feeling in a bubble in whatever color that comes naturally, saying to myself, this doesnt belong to me, visualize the bubble moving away from me and I give thanks to universe who will take care of this and lead it to where it is supposed to be right now and wish for healing for all.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There is one visualization i have used quite often which works for me. Many times its used when there is suppression techniques, projection of things not belonging to u, the victim energy and more. Sometimes we just feel suddenly low or sad but sometimes we can see what is behind.

I will give an example: A person was once trying to make me feel lower in status then him at work. He is a man and a working leader. Suddenly I saw, as I said something that was in the line with that we are equal, how he changed to being a small boy in front of his father who tried to make him feel like he was the one having the power to decide of his life and made him feel bad. If a word or emotion or so comes to mind, then I capture that emotion as for example here I felt it was inferiority so I capture this feeling in a bubble in whatever color that comes naturally, saying to myself, this doesnt belong to me, visualize the bubble moving away from me and I give thanks to universe who will take care of this and lead it to where it is supposed to be right now and wish for healing for all.
I love that! A direct way to self-help.

Reactions: Lila and June

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love this thread. There are so many great ideas and methods here. I especially love the time release ball Laron. That is brilliant.

There are a couple energy mechanisms I have come up with and a couple I use that were taught to me.

I do remote home cleansings. After I finish removing all negative and residual energies, I plant a seed in the center of the home. I grow it into a large spirit tree. I ask the tree to watch over and protect the home, whoever lives there, whoever visits there, and to fill the home with love and strengthen the family that resides there. I fill the tree with light. I just use whatever color my intuition tells me to use. The tree will glow and just be beautiful.

Sometimes I place etheric crystals in the homes also for many purposes. I did a remote clearing last night and used light to create a giant glowing rose quartz in the center of the home and asked it to always fill the home with love. I place etheric crystals inside people I do healings on sometimes also. For example if their root chakra is having issues or they are feeling fear, I will place a red jasper in their root chakra so it will receive the healing and powers of that crystal. I suppose in a way, these etheric crystals are similar to the time release ball. I learned about the etheric crystal method from my Kundalini reiki training.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, so many amazing ideas. I am already playing with many of them<3:-D<3

The most common construct I've created are 'energy centers' for myself, places, people, trees, animals, etc.

These are columns of bright, fast moving energy, a bit like energetic elevators, which move each energy from a person/place/thing to wherever they best fit so that they become sorted by type. Red goes to the red end of the person/place/thing, white goes to the white area and so on.
The goal is to allow the energies to become differentiated into their clearest selves, so that a clear rainbow spectrum of light can emerge from what might have looked more like a stagnant muddy muddle.
Any energy that doesn't fit/belong to the person/place/thing also gets launched to wherever it best fits/belongs to. Overall, it's a lot like a linear/arched cleaning process, perhaps a bit gentler and less nausea inducing than the spin cycle?

I've been creating these energy centers for a few years now and I just realized that this is their goal, lol:rolleyes::))

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wow, so many amazing ideas. I am already playing with many of them<3:-D<3

The most common construct I've created are 'energy centers' for myself, places, people, trees, animals, etc.

These are columns of bright, fast moving energy, a bit like energetic elevators, which move each energy from a person/place/thing to wherever they best fit so that they become sorted by type. Red goes to the red end of the person/place/thing, white goes to the white area and so on.
The goal is to allow the energies to become differentiated into their clearest selves, so that a clear rainbow spectrum of light can emerge from what might have looked more like a stagnant muddy muddle.
Any energy that doesn't fit/belong to the person/place/thing also gets launched to wherever it best fits/belongs to. Overall, it's a lot like a linear/arched cleaning process, perhaps a bit gentler and less nausea inducing than the spin cycle?

I've been creating these energy centers for a few years now and I just realized that this is their goal, lol:rolleyes::))
Wow, the outcome is a bit like a conductor of an orchestra. Your intent is for the alignment of all, in their proper octaves. The music flows from there.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)