• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Course and Module Ideas (Very early draft)

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Note: to make life easier for all of us, I'm going to keep adding to the bottom of this thread with updates, so I won't be updating this post with new versions/revisions, just follow the new posts at the bottom.

I wanted to get something up to give you all some perspective around where I am at. This is a very early draft as I have been writing up my notes and transcribing recordings I've made.

The modules listed will move around between courses as I figure out the best place for them, some may merge and more will come. I may need a second advanced course before the courses in position 2, as the first module is becoming large.

I guess I'm not exactly ready for input on what else I could include as I haven't sat there, sorted it all and then thought about what's missing yet, but if you want to throw out ideas on this thread, please feel free to.

The information is overwhelming and would make a great book but that's not what I am doing. A course needs to be to the point, yet I know I am going to want to include a lot of detail! It will be hard to cut out the darlings.

In my spreadsheet I also have a tab to save links, references to books and so on, in relation to topics I will need to do further research on to either remind myself what I've forgotten, or learn things I missed, but this is also for the purpose of including mention in the course so people can follow up with additional resources to help them on the topic in question. For example, My Big TOE will be mentioned at some stage.

So again, I'm not looking for serious feedback just now, but if anything comes to mind just throw it out there.

At the moment the numbers at the top represent levels of the course. You have to do #1 to get to #2 but those at #2 can be done in any order. For #3 you need to have done #1 and... still deciding on the rest. That's the general idea. As you can see, the ultimate goal here is to learn astral projection, but while having the knowledge and abilities to make that much more successful. Being out of body consciously is a very powerful thing and will completely change a persons life for the better (for many reasons).

Alright, enough blabbing!

Note that I haven't expended each cell & column so you can see everything I have written, as what's important just now is just the first few words which are the title of the possible module (below the course name). And yes, spelling is atrocious but that's not important now!

one c.gif

two c.jpg

Last edited:

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Good start, Laron. One thing I would add is a module on Integrity. Being spiritual without integrity is a fail. I have met quite a few in life's journey who lacked that element. Interesting that you mention colouring books in Creativity section. I did quite a few hours of colouring mandalas for the people in the dementia unit. It is very satisfying, and moves you into a "zone". I might also be able to support you on the dream interpretation (but more intuitively, not necessarily what you read in dream books about traditional meanings of signs and symbols). I might also have input on Forgiveness, Affirmations, Manifestation, and I have experience with Changing Personal Name (losing attachment to ego identity).

Onwards and upwards with the work! It's exciting.

Anna

Aware Presence
Great work! I got to think about some books. About health and food I think, "A perfect health" by Deepak Chopra is good (ayurvedic approach).

I like "Hathor material, messages from an ascended civilisation, by Tom Kenyon and Virginia Essene" as it contains lots of practical heart focused meditations a bit different from other meditations.

Also there is one book i have called: "A guide to astral projection: How to gain awareness of other realms of existence" by Edain Mc Coy. Its a pretty simple book though and also practical as how to use symbolism, guided meditations, herbs recipes and different methods for example.

About chakras and examples of a good understanding of how chakras relate to what is happening in our physical world I think: "Anatomy of the Spirit" "by Carolyne Myss.

About psychedelics and research: "Inner paths to outer space" by Rick Strassman and more.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
I like "Hathor material, messages from an ascended civilisation, by Tom Kenyon and Virginia Essene" as it contains lots of practical heart focused meditations a bit different from other meditations.
Me, too. These feel natural and familiar to me.

Anna

Aware Presence
I thought about the possibility to design courses after peoples wishes. Lets say that there are people who have their own company where they might work with a little bit of everything. They might have knowledge in certain healing forms related to dreams for example but they want more of that for expanding what they are doing, so then they want especially to know what kind of dream work it is exactly that you can offer and they might want to learn only about dreams and maybe something else, lets say remote viewing so they will ask if you can design a course for them in these two areas.
At the Monroe institute for example, they have astral projection focused courses which I am interested in but if if you can do a similar course I would rather participate in your course instead.

Anna

Aware Presence
Some people, and perhaps especially those with a low income might find it easier to participate if they can pay a monthly sum divided in a couple of months for example.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Some people, and perhaps especially those with a low income might find it easier to participate if they can pay a monthly sum divided in a couple of months for example.
This may be an option depending on what I use to deliver the course. There would be a money back option for a certain period of time as well.

I thought about the possibility
I think in the future your idea would be good for me, and even for you and others.

So the purpose of what I am doing here it to have a complete system that covers what I consider the most important aspects to go through, to help a person grow spiritually and to set them up so that they can continue on with techniques and exercises on their own. This also means that they will eventually be looking within, rather than searching externally. But searching externally is how we all must start. This is basically a process to help someone wake up, and eventually become much more. It depends where they take this and how they implement it in their lives.

So these courses are very specific in terms of the content for those purposes.

I don't consider remote viewing to be a very important ability in comparison to astral projection, I think that they are in completely different leagues in terms of where you can go with them. I wouldn't say astral projection is a psychic ability, it's more of a way of life, a transformation into a higher level of being by accessing a new vehicle of existence that can lead to very high levels of consciousness progression. That's why I'm making it so important and giving it it's own course. People are going to have abilities manifest and appear to them which they can build upon, and from doing astral projection, that will help such abilities come to the surface as well. (Energy work is very helpful for this too.)

As we all progress we find that certain abilities will be stronger than others and it's important to grab onto those and build upon them so that we can use those abilities to help us complete our soul contract here and help others as efficiently as possible. I wouldn't include astral projection as one of these abilities, as it's more like... a very important step on the spiritual path rather than a dormant or latent psychic ability appearing.

For all of you here, you have already done a lot of this work and are familiar with it, so these courses are like a map that covers all the basics, but then more advanced information, eventually leading to getting out of body and that is what everyone is going to do when they pass. Doing it before will help them a lot.

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Thanks for your focus and your good work, Laron. I'm sure your courses will find their mark with a lot of people.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
I really am open to hearing from all of you on what extra things I should include when the time is right. Also what I actually write in the end and teach, that will be important to get feedback on.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
In courses I've taken, some had an initial free session, which is followed by others for a fee. In others with a sizable fee, there were scholarships available, as well as the ability to pay off over 3 months.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
I've decided to combine the first two courses into one complete course. This complete course is like a starter course, the foundations, a beginning to get people moving forward.

I can always do free webinars touching on aspects of the first course, which may be very cheap, or a standard price, but I'm still thinking it's wise to make it cheaper to provide value and to build up an audience/following for the other courses, which are deeper and what I consider more important.

Here is what I formed this morning based on what I had originally in my first post above. Note that I have seven modules, shifting back and forth from 4 topics to 3 as they progress.

now.jpg

Since you can't see the contents of each topic, it may be challenging to provide feedback, but if you can think of any feedback let me know. Such as anything I have missed, but take note of the other 3 courses.

It's probably best I continue on planning the other courses like i have done here, so that I have the titles of topics within modules and then when that is done, most of the content topics will be covered, so where something could fit in here, it may be in another course.

One of the difficulties of an online course, or even a book, is that group work is important, as you can be very motivated when you have a group to work with and you can ask questions to a teacher, or other students. I have to think about how to go about this as I want these courses to be self paced, so they can reach as many as possible to begin with since I don't have a big following, so scheduling live activities may not be very sucessful, but this is something I will have to think more about.

The information is important, but what's more important is taking action through performing activities and exercises, but continuing on that action long term and moving from one to another.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
Retired Moderator
I think the module topics are great and have a lot to cover and expand on. I can't really think of any feedback as yet. I feel it's important to go with your intuition as much as possible too, with the writing and what to include. I've been writing a meditation course that I started writing a couple years ago and have just finished - no where as big as your endeavour! Spiritual development is such an umbrella topic that you could literally write so many books about. I feel that everything will fall into place for you as you go along, and the synchronicities that will come your way. :)

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
I did some planning on the second course this afternoon. This is what I currently have.

2nd.png

I've been writing a meditation course that I started writing a couple years ago and have just finished
Well done! I'm curious to hear more about it sometime.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
Retired Moderator
My meditation course is a lot shorter than it looks like yours will be! I've chosen to record it and have it in a audiobook format. That way I can include some of my guided meditations to support the lessons. Last year I decided as well as producing guided meditations I wanted to write and record some audiobooks too. :)

Very good work and I think so far from what i read, the courses contains a lot so there is not something you need to add I think.

Just some thought which you might have thought of already. But for beginners especially it can be a lot to process and I thought especially considering inner child and shadow a lot can be brought from peoples life so perhaps there is a good time to stop for a bit and do something which can lighten it up a bit like using the child and shadow work and the archetypes just as example and for example write a poem, or do a painting or something else and if one wants s one can share on a group site.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
A couple of days ago I put together a draft of the third course, focused on our Ego, Dreams, Meditation, Creativity and Manifestation.

third course.jpg

As you can see I had a category focused on art therapy where there will be activities to paint and draw. I have a complete module on poetry. I'm just hoping that they won't be technically a beginner by the time they reach the third course, after all that information and work. This is all setting them up for ....

... The fourth and final course will cover astral projection, both theory and an actual programme based on activities to perform over a specific number of weeks. That course will also cover the topic of compassion. Once we have done some work on the ego, and left our body consciously, we can't really understand compassion that well, I feel.

and for example write a poem, or do a painting or something else and if one wants s one can share on a group site.
But I get what you are saying. Those sorts of things would be good to include as activities during the module/topic.

I know Facebook groups is how people usually manage their students for their courses, having a private group only for those participating, but I would really like to have a private board on the forum here for that purpose where they can share, get feedback and perhaps some of you may want to be involved in that, or not, in terms of providing guidance and feedback.

By doing that, that will bring new people to the forum as well who may stick around and use the other boards.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
And I'm thinking about moving module 8 of course 2 into a module in course 4.. need to think on that more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)