Consciousness is Rising, Even in the Animal Kingdom (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
We mostly all know that consciousness is shifting, but I hadn't thought to include the animal kingdom in this. Of course I'd been impressed by some to the feats of definite intelligence that animals display, but I'd not thought of it in the way that this article has.
Consciousness is Rising, Even in the Animal Kingdom

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I've definitely noticed it but I didn't put 2 & 2 together. I know animals are smart but I've noticed they're getting even more smart or expanded it's pretty neat.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The lead researcher, Adriano Lameria, from the University of Durha commented that, “This opens up the potential for us to learn more about the vocal capacities of early hominids that lived before the split between the orangutan and human lineages to see how the vocal system evolved towards full-blown speech in humans... More importantly, this shows a radical shift in the abilities of sentient creatures..."

As to be expected, mainstream science is still taking Darwinism as its foundational thought. I wonder if we will ever see one day in print something like: "... the geneticists who took the template with the most potentiality from the existing earth beings...and through their genetics programme full-blown speech was given as an ability to assist the beings in service to their masters...." I also wish for the day when "sentient creatures" allows for the sentient beings outside our visible range of perception - such as sylphs, faeries, water and tree spirits, the devas, etc. Some of these beings are seen by our pets, as we watch their eyes following something we cannot see. We have to develop peripheral vision to see them and not be plugged into iphones, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)