Consciousness, Intuition, and Soul Searching (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
In the last couple of months I have been wrestling with some energy. It was only recently that this said energy was tapping into my space as well as my being. It was energy that was emotional and rather taxing because of past history. Yeah...it was an ex-girlfriend! lol Thankfully I tapped into my greater self (higher-self) and did a lot of introspection. Some of this self-awareness was copious amounts of fact and truth and consequently the end result led to a clean break. Yeah...I spent days listening to consciousness, my own intuition (and hers too!), and went through the check-list of things like; lessons, pros, cons, unconditional love, goals, purposes, etc etc.

Consciousness is a solely supportive system in itself. Tuned in can provide a wealth of source material leading one out of a bind or into a positive encounter in the ethers and beyond! How many times has it helped me. It covers the realm of angels, frequency beings, and various spirits moving toward the good of all and has an all-encompassing desire for success and growth...and of course the return back to source as its mission.

Intuition has been a rather tribulation as I have struck out on several occasions. I say this in the most open way I can because 99% of the time I am wrong I have learned to gain something from it whether a lesson or further inspection of the senses. Giving up is not my m.o. so the times I am right it sheds light on either new direction or a substantiative level of confidence. With so many different puzzles and considerations existing it can be a mine-field of exploratory energies. Fending off random thoughts and vampire-type draining/sapping life-forces is a time-consuming thing! Am I working with a person's spirit or someone else's? And surely the latter if the person spends most of their time on this side of the veil.

Soul-searching isn't meant to be a pedantic exercise in futility but has its basis in discovery and learning. For me its always an exciting feeling when I get a new vision...a cognition...or a delightful meditative revelation or epiphany. How many times I am in awe when these things come up. These special enriching salvos of knowledge always inspire me for it reminds me of who I am and what more is out there for me to find out. Occasionally it changes a narrative or thought process. It usually sheds pre-conceived notions and the actual presents itself for further study or even guidance!

Bringing the above to full circle, when you have everything in order...in the correct fashion...the explosion of static energy dissipates and a return to ones natural being...the self-aware spirit with open contact and senses thriving as they should be! And this has happened. I am at peace again and steady and ready for the next adventure!

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
First of all, thanks Hailstones Melt for your understanding my post with reply of your post. I smiled right away!

Okay...something more that I had to chew on...

Here's the rub...or the potential paradox in which I had to deal with said phenomena. Its a rather simple concept to understand but sometimes I forget that in order to master it, or a like process, I had a difficult challenge to deal with. The concept goes like this: If you don't fill the void created something or someone else will fill it for you. So basically I had the opportunity to 'blow' the static energy and return it to a natural state but....

What was happening, and quickly I may add, is that other energy e.g. unwanted attention from other women (on the dating and social media circuit I participate on as well as my spiritual forum postings) pandered opportunities to take advantage of the predicament/situation. In other words, the 'opening' was available and the universe was working to close it! Yup. That's what happened right away and I observed it and pondered it and realized I didn't do anything about it....AT THAT MOMENT. But knowing this has happened before I quickly filled the space with 'NOT AVAILABLE' and the door closed! I could feel it close and the energy not only dissipated but resonance equalized as Hailstones Melt pointed out in the picture/image above. And it will stay closed because I now said so in this physical world. Ah....now for a break.

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Have you got a blog Kontufuto? Your posts are very blog worthy.
Hi Laron, No blog...just threads and posts to forums. I do journalize when I have something meaningful and potentially forgettable. I do send emails out as well to those who could understand my vagaries as they shape-shift often! lol

Reactions: Laron
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
I was just about ready to end this thread (nothing more to add) but then I had some interesting visions as well as after thoughts. I am not focused on much that fractures my awareness or puts discontinuity into the stream in which I live. And my dreams are very normal and nothing more than living out parallel type lives which are sorta boring and mundane. It's been this way for years with just a sprinkling of super-drama. Not much to write about. And just a bit more exciting with lucid dreaming too! But the meditations are coming into a new awareness or paradigm. Sometimes I think it is a manifestation or extension thereof from earlier group out-of-body trips as earlier covered by various threads. In otherwards, not living the experiences but the capability to do and sense the cosmos in all its wonderful glory.

Once I drop into a significant level of nothingness in my meditations something happens. It could be from asking higher-level questions or even from premonitions encountered from energies extant in my peripheral thought process. So I was struck with this vision that I wasn't quite ready for and I practically reversed its presence as fast as it appeared. My thoughts afterwards is that I tapped into my time-stream which I really hope was on a multiverse or multi-life existence because of its nature and predication to what I saw. Okay....here it goes: I saw a 'sheet' of images with my next twelve relationships in color with descriptions. One moment I was awestruck and the next moment I was disappointed and feeling rather bummed. I mean, seriously, who wants to know that one is not going to find their 'one last love' on the next attempt but 'not so fast' says the maker! I've got so much attention and focus and intent on this subject that even today in a meditation I saw my next three relationships. I was almost happy that there were just three but all that I could think of is that this expression of reality is not helping me...much. So here is where I am.

I am an open book at this point in regard to sensing the consequence(s) to this subject. I will stay clear and free from expectations and not glean much from the desire of closure....only be in the NOW and let the Universe run its course whether it's the next or the next to the next or whatever. I mean...what else can I do?

"Bringing the above to full circle, when you have everything in order...in the correct fashion...the explosion of static energy dissipates and a return to ones natural being...the self-aware spirit with open contact and senses thriving as they should be! And this has happened. I am at peace again and steady and ready for the next adventure!"

This!
There's this alchemy in energy and in evolution. It's not so much that it comes full circle but it spirals upwards, but when we cross over a point we recognize it feels familiar like we've been down this path before, but the difference is we're doing it at a different frequency now.

Sure makes dating hell though. lol

As to dating post-awareness its a slippy landscape. What seemed such a great line-up initially soon shows where there's not alignment. Do we use the friction to grow parts of ourselves. Do we use that mirror for further healing or do we seek closer alignment, alignment that pulls us forward and not into the slippy land of battling ego's?

What to do with it all? Oh my.

Reactions: Kontufuto

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
CS, thank you for bringing up the spiral of evolution. I told my twin brother when we were kids I thought everything spiralled with no end, but brought us around to what appeared to be the same destination but on a new level. His eyes glazed over. What is life but a kaleidoscope?

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
The big realization I had today is the current dating scene is loaded with land mines. One wrong move and you blow-up until you heal enough to do it again...and again...and again...Yikes!!!

Reactions: CrystalSong

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The big realization I had today is the current dating scene is loaded with land mines. One wrong move and you blow-up until you heal enough to do it again...and again...and again...Yikes!!!
Would you say that's because essentially you are putting a long-distance phone call out to the universe to meet an aligned soul - and are meeting a lot of chaos instead?

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Yowza!! Please let me clarify my last post. It seems to have fallen away from the expected result and my usual way of communication. A mere platitude (the realization which fit into my personal umbrella of understanding) was like a journalized entry without having the proper context for others to grasp. Whew….did I say that? lol

I hope the following helps:

When I said ‘the current dating scene is loaded with land mines’, I was referring to dissidence/chaos received (to answer Hailstones Melt’s question) which lacked harmonic accord that I could accept. It is analogous to what CrystalSong stated above as well as I believe is mentioned in the “Course of Miracles” where it states that ‘if there is any pain or discomfort it’s because something is up to be healed’. And 'the key is letting go of old pain and false ideas of separation'.

As was stated by a friend the the other day, Spirituality is “being self aware and using everything for growth AND healing”. It is apropos to the subject at hand since it binds the basics at its core.

How often I wanted a desired and expected harmony of ideas, concepts, and beliefs but instead frequently received a cacophony of misalignment and confusion. It is this result that made me realize the healing I had to do before stepping back into it once again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)