Consciously programmed energy fields loosing programming? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
We recently went through some rather dramatic events, the Shumman Frequency Spike to unheard of numbers, Massive Solar flares and a Solar eclipse over the USA.

My mate and I noticed our gridding dropped and most of the crystals are sleepy now and producing very little energy (even the regularly sunned ones). It's like all our programming got F-disked. A clean wipe.

Has anyone else had to redo house/property/room gridding or wards after these recent planetary and cosmic events? Or noticed personal shielding dropping or weakening?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Has anyone else had to redo house/property/room gridding or wards after these recent planetary and cosmic events? Or noticed personal shielding dropping or weakening?
I only have one crystal CrystalSong, a large piece of moldavite set in silver. I have worn it as a necklace for years but in the last month or so, I have been unable to feel comfortable with it and so it sits outside in the sun.

Your post may have solved that problem. Thanks.

I seem to recall that someone on the 'Schrodinger's Other Cat' site said something about major formatting. I will check it out and come back to you

I seem to recall that someone on the 'Schrodinger's Other Cat' site said something about major formatting. I will check it out and come back to you
I look forward to what you find out Pod.
I'm treating it as if the grid got F-disk'd (completely whipped out/reformatted) and will begin from scratch rebuilding it after cleansing and purifying all crystals, sunning them for a few days, then cleanse and purify the whole house and land. Then in theta brain waves state rebuilding the grid around the property, the one in the house and the one in the Crystal Sanctum as if it was going up for the first time.
Next week is Mabon, Fall Equinox and the Galactic portal opening, it's a great time to reboot a grid.

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yes, I had the same experience and someone came along and put a different shielding in place.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
We recently went through some rather dramatic events, the Shumman Frequency Spike to unheard of numbers, Massive Solar flares and a Solar eclipse over the USA.

My mate and I noticed our gridding dropped and most of the crystals are sleepy now and producing very little energy (even the regularly sunned ones). It's like all our programming got F-disked. A clean wipe.

I went through a few synchronicities awhile back with a crystal, but it was a year or two ago.

To make a long story short, I carried a small crystal with me every day (it was of sentimental value as I don't consciously connect with them). One day I suddenly lost it. A week or so later, I was dozing off while listening to a Kryon channeling. I was amazed when I suddenly awakened to hear Kryon talking about how Light Workers would be losing their spiritual "crutches"...and he specifically mentioned that some would find their crystals disappearing! This was an incredible confirmation of my own thoughts on my own experience.

So perhaps, as Kryon suggested, this is an opportunity for US to step forward and stand strong in our own Power and Light. Perhaps the importance of all those other things we've grown accustomed to (tools like crystals, cards, pendulums, rituals, etc.) are starting to fade because we no longer need and are able to move beyond them...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My recent experience is that of deciding to create a few new grids and also adding new elements to what I have around, rethinking the whole picture, both in terms of what is already there and what to add. This includes redoing a lot as I come across pieces I haven't thought about in a long time and deciding they could use a refresh. I've also added quite a few new elements and have plans for more. It is an ongoing process with the big picture in mind.

I've been considering it as a natural step as things shift in my life, but your post has me wondering what more may be going on.

Lol, even a recent 'deep' house clean that I was recently (and very happily) gifted has nudged this process on. How prosaic is that!:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Lol, even a recent 'deep' house clean that I was recently (and very happily) gifted has nudged this process on. How prosaic is that!
Since retiring a couple of months ago, I've been doing a LOT of deep cleaning...both internally and externally. I've cleared up my entire back yard (after some 15 years of neglect), replanted and re-landscaped it, redecorated my patio, and am now working on our spare room and garage (among many other projects).

On one hand, I feel as if I'm "marking time", waiting expectantly for many large events to happen--and on the other, I've been able to make use of the time to refine things in myself and my own, personal environment.

And I don't feel any of this is by chance...

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hmmm - It is known as nesting, which is what the parents do before a new birth.

Should you run out of projects, I'll gladly keep you busy here.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
The field I maintain is not only for myself and housemates, but is a High Frequency Energy Dense Zone, designed to bring this area up to the top of the frequency zone possible in the 3 dimension and close the gap to high frequency domains so that I have easier contact with higher level beings and they with the 3D for doing our work with clients, it makes coming and going much easier for High Frequency beings and energy based guests are common in the Crystal Sanctum. (The inner most point of the Grid system.
Built much like the ancient tabernacles with the outer courtyard, inner court yard and Holy of Holy's in a stair steeping up in frequency, it's (was) a potent field in which numerous spontaneous healings happened to visitors and clients alike.
That the field could drop is rather startling frankly.
After much talk with Spirit here's what I learned so far.

It's pretty far out in Avante Garde territory. I'm told there's still 25% that I'm not understanding about the forces that came together to cause the field integrity collapse of the grids.
The 75% I do understand is the recent Schumann Spike into the 30's from 7.83, followed by some mega solar flares and then to fully wipe the information we had a 93% solar eclipse in the Boulder area. This all conjelled in a cascading form to and acted to wipe (reprogram) the programming in the crystal grids and energy programmed areas I'd set up several years ago. A total reset of the energy to neutral like a hard drive being F-Disked.
There's also a natural degradation of conscious programming that happens over time no matter what if not 'replenished' regularly, as everything that happens leaves its own energy imprint on the energy in an area, doing small over writes of the energy's current programming. Spirit says however there's still an unaccounted for 25% that I've not queried about and thus don't understand.
Sadly I just don't understand enough about chain reactions in the quantum field around us to fully understand these complex interactions and don't know anyone who does.
(I keep asking the universe for a Pocket Quantum Physicist. Waiting...... lol)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I look forward to what you find out Pod.
I'm treating it as if the grid got F-disk'd (completely whipped out/reformatted) and will begin from scratch rebuilding it after cleansing and purifying all crystals, sunning them for a few days, then cleanse and purify the whole house and land. Then in theta brain waves state rebuilding the grid around the property, the one in the house and the one in the Crystal Sanctum as if it was going up for the first time.
Next week is Mabon, Fall Equinox and the Galactic portal opening, it's a great time to reboot a grid.
OK I searched and actually found what I was recalling on Denise le Fey's High Heart Life. She writes:

"The August 21, 2017 Solar eclipse across the USA wiped away, erased everything that was of the old lower Earth world reality/realities and codes etc. which was necessary preparation for everyone to reboot and ascend/evolve through this Separation of Worlds energy curtain, veil or ‘wall’ where only the NEW much higher frequency Light codes etc. were simultaneously installed"

Hope this helps.

https://highheartlife.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/crossing-the-ascension-demarcation-line/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Reactions: Stargazer and June
OK I searched and actually found what I was recalling on Denise le Fey's High Heart Life. She writes:

"The August 21, 2017 Solar eclipse across the USA wiped away, erased everything that was of the old lower Earth world reality/realities and codes etc. which was necessary preparation for everyone to reboot and ascend/evolve through this Separation of Worlds energy curtain, veil or ‘wall’ where only the NEW much higher frequency Light codes etc. were simultaneously installed"

Hope this helps.

https://highheartlife.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/crossing-the-ascension-demarcation-line/
Ah, I was wondering about that.
Mandatory Update. Yeah.
Between Windows 10 and the Larger Consciousness Construct I never get a break!
Thanks Pod. Will allow the 'new install' and reset all the grids. <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yep, the crystals could all do with a sun-wash - and to be clean to receive the energies of the re-boot. Thanks for the reminder - that's a good task for me to work on.

What I feel is here already (but still coming, in linear time) is that we are going to have to untie our attachments to anything we think we know, unless we "know" it in our very being, and haven't learned it through data and info being handed around. From what I've read on the forum, I think Pod is very experienced in opening to the now and staying in it. It's practice, and the doing of it makes it happen more. The slips are when you fall back to bias, or into fear. Taking a position on any point on the continuum tends to make you lose out on all the other points. The scary thing about the now is it's all happening at once.

Our old learned ways, rituals, trying to hang on to energy that's actually in a slip stream won't so much die, as go simply "poof". When you're doing it the new way, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

It's not surprising to me that in Pod's avatar, she's taking off, because in my opinion, she's already taken off.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It's not surprising to me that in Pod's avatar, she's taking off, because in my opinion, she's already taken off.
Being in the NOW is a frequency issue Melt Loveling. When we ascend out of the 3d reality then we move beyond the polarities of the 3d patriarchy. There is no duality and then we can be in the NOW. The whole point of time is to allow us the opportunity to experience the energies and their consequences and we can only do that in human form.

I am still working through the abundance/loss polarity and until I have balanced that in my field I am not ready for take off. I think we are all prepping for lift off. Balancing out those male/female energies eh?

God I am tired!!!!!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Being in the NOW is a frequency issue Melt Loveling. When we ascend out of the 3d reality then we move beyond the polarities of the 3d patriarchy. There is no duality and then we can be in the NOW. The whole point of time is to allow us the opportunity to experience the energies and their consequences and we can only do that in human form.

I am still working through the abundance/loss polarity and until I have balanced that in my field I am not ready for take off. I think we are all prepping for lift off. Balancing out those male/female energies eh?

God I am tired!!!!!
Me too Pod, I'm so so tired and just longing to move out of it.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
the polarities of the 3d patriarchy.
This statement made me think because the Universe (or "the Whole" if you want to conceive it that way) is in balance according to the old teachings (read something like it a few times in my youth -the authors being from India if I'm not mistaken), therefore there must be another 3d reality somewhere where there is a matriarchy -unless you count other authors that indicate that at the dawn of history we already experienced matriarchy- and in our development we must experience both systems in order to achieve what Pod indicates in another statement:
Balancing out those male/female energies eh?
Furthermore, there must be even another 3d reality in this fractal Universe that we must either create or that exists already and we must experience it as well where both energies are already in balance. Goody! More stuff to ponder about. (Don't mean to derail this thread and I'm not sure even if this mussing deserves making another thread to explore it more)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
More stuff to ponder about. (Don't mean to derail this thread and I'm not sure even if this mussing deserves making another thread to explore it more)

Great stuff Carl. Thank you. I feel we did the matriarchy already. Crete, Knossus. Other times. I have memories.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Looks to me this is a major reset of humanity. we are turning the corner into a new world. This looks to as another piece of the puzzle as we evolve towards a new reality.
movin' on up...

100's of pounds of crystals are out sunning now and getting recharged in the new energies. I'll rebuild the grid in a couple days during the Mabon Fall Equinox with the Intention it be set into the current energies. It's bad timing from a human stand point as I have clients and psychic surgeries between now and the time the grid will be re-established and my preference is to work inside the grid. Things just go smoother. However having said that I know Spirit would say it's not necessary and I've just become accustomed to it. :p :rolleyes:

We did it already. People just believe patriarchy still exists. In fact it is dead and unplugged!
We did the Matriarchy for two earth (long standing civilizations Lemurian and the one before) and Patriarchy for two (Atlantian and Current epoch) I'm thinking it's time for a blending - the best of both instead one or the other.
I'm thinking each sex has something valuable to bring to the plate. :) Let's get in balance instead of the age old pendulum swing.
Or maybe I'm just being Utopian? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)