1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

Confusion and Anchoring the Collective Unconscious

Discussion in 'Articles from the Front Page' started by David Topi, Mar 9, 2018.

1. David Topi

David Topi Transient

David Topi submitted a new article.

Confusion and Anchoring the Collective Unconscious
    Confusion is one of the most complicated thing to deprogram in humans, it is one of the most used to keep us completely confused. We have explained in previous articles how to eliminate patterns and confusion. Today we will again try to eliminate confusion, which is one of the programs most active and present in the collective unconsciousness of humanity, both in timeline 33 and timeline 42.

Two overlapping collective unconscious

Before focusing on deprogramming ourselves, I will explain the situation of both timelines, because as you may know,...
    Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)
    • Very informative. Very informative. x 1
    • I'm intrigued by this! I'm intrigued by this! x 1
  2. Lila

Lila Realized Sentience Staff Member Global Moderator Board Moderator

I see daily how confusion takes down a situation toward chaos.

For example, any news item, discussion, conversation point, etc that is called into question on a 'technicality' (that is irrelevant to the primary goal of said news, discussion, etc) creates confusion and tends to lead toward chaos rather than resolution.

And teenagers seem to love these ways of creating chaos:)|
    • I like this post. I like this post. x 1
    • Here's a hug for you. Here's a hug for you. x 1