Comes The Dawn: A Channeling by Ron Head (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I thought this recent channeling of The Council from Ron Head was excellent! While I don't quite consider "The Game" over (in that it's time to "pack up our toys and go home"), I do feel the part of the game where we are severely limited is over--and we're about to start "the fun" part of the game.

The part of this channeling I like the best is where The Council describes how we have been limited and it urges us to own what we have become. It encourages us to choose what we wish to create and focus on that. Finally, it informs us that the changes we are seeing are signs of where we are in our own internal progress.

All in all, an excellent and uplifting read that shows that we are the ones who are truly in power--once we recognize and reclaim it:

https://rainbowwaveoflight.wordpress.com/2017/06/25/comes-the-dawn-the-council-via-ron-head/

Reactions: Kristiina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)