Co-creating...or Creating? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I know that our current 3D earth experience is frequently represented as a "co-creation", one in which all of us human, animal, plant, and elemental beings have made pre-birth soul agreements to experience this 3D physical life together. I've been giving this concept a great deal of thought lately and it has occurred to me that, as we begin to discover, embrace, and embody more and more of our Sovereignty as a Divine Being, perhaps it becomes less of a co-creation and more of an individual creation.

Take the example of a small child learning to ride a bicycle. When the child is first learning to ride, they often roll right along, confident and comfortable with the ride because they have training wheels attached behind them--but the training wheels are out of sight, out of mind. The child isn't really fully responsible for riding the bicycle just yet. This is a similar state of mind for an "un-awakened" being. They are essentially coasting along, enjoying the illusion that they are creating--but the fact is that their entire reality is and has been created by the collective consciousness, as previously agreed upon.

Once the child realizes that they are becoming more capable of operating a bicycle and the training wheels are actually a hindrance to their independence, they naturally want to take them off. Many times then, a parent will run along beside or behind the child, holding onto their bicycle seat and helping them gain a "feel" for their balance. An intuitive parent will begin correcting or supporting the child less and less as the child begins to find their own sense of balance. I equate this state to the point where a being becomes "awakened" to their true identity as Source (or as many may prefer, an Aspect of Source). The being begins to remember his/her true identity as a Sovereign, Divine Being and slowly begins exercising his or her own free will (oftentimes being supported by his or her own loving, "Higher Self").

Finally, when the child seems ready, the parent will at some point let go of the bicycle. The child is enjoying the ride and concentrating on their balance so much that, more often than not, they don't even realize that the parent has let go! I remember how surprised and thrilled my own son was when I shouted, "HEY DUDE!!! Check it out...you're on your own!!!" This is the point when the child (and the fully-awakened or "enlightened" being) suddenly becomes completely responsible for their own travels and, I suspect, their own creations.

As I travel farther and farther on my own journey, I frequently find myself asking the question, "at what point do we stop 'co-creating' and begin 'creating' on our own?" I suspect it's much sooner than we think. Perhaps we can begin creating on our own the moment we choose to do so--and the moment when we're truly ready to accept full responsibility for our creations. Indeed, perhaps the "illusion" we're all immersed in at the moment isn't a co-creation at all...could it be that what we perceive as co-creation really just serves as the training wheels for our soul's journey?

If there truly are an infinite number of "realities" out there, then surely there must be one for every being. And many more than that if one is to consider the multi-dimensional nature of the soul. Could it be that we're already in our own "individual" universe--and that we are already free to create whatever it is that we wish/intend once we kick off those training wheels?

I'm certainly willing to "dabble" in the co-creative realm for awhile longer--as I'm sure I still need a great deal of practice in finding my own sense of balance and wisdom, but gee...what if we're closer to being full-fledged Creator Beings than we ever thought?

Hmmmmm. Just some food for thought. I'd love to hear what y'all think!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Could it be that we're already in our own "individual" universe--and that we are already free to create whatever it is that we wish/intend once we kick off those training wheels?
Do you mean solipsism? So are others not sentient beings but just figures in a game? I do not believe this.

To me this is a game where creation and co-creation with other creators is 'the rule'. I do not see a contradiction. Both can exist side by side. I'd even say they mutually reinforce each other.

Example: If you create a project you love and intended to do a long time and you draw other people into your life that somehow help you along to realise it then both of you are creators, the one helping you to create your dream and you as the creator. The helper is a co-creator, but also indirectly a creator in a way - maybe just subconsciously or by soul agreement or karmic relationship or whatever.

Every moment is creation, it creates itself in this reality. Creation is in the Now. Always be in the present and you can create.

You have an influence in this game, for yourself and others. We all do co-create but co-creating means creating too (it's already in the word). So I do not see a contradiction or something mutually exclusive. The game is set up this way for me.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Do you mean solipsism? So are others not sentient beings but just figures in a game? I do not believe this.

To me this is a game where creation and co-creation with other creators is 'the rule'. I do not see a contradiction. Both can exist side by side. I'd even say they mutually reinforce each other.
Solipsism was a new term for me. Thanks, Sinera!

If one considers that ALL beings are simply elements of One Consciousness (Source), then I suppose that term does apply...although I would consider it only so when one considers the much "larger" or more "expanded" Self (and not the severely limited human being that we currently perceive as "self"). If we are indeed equal and unique elements of Source, then we are all sentient "figures in a game". If we are all part of the same being that is playing this game with itself, then there's probably a bit of agreed-upon push-and-pull involved. Maybe those aspects who "give away their creative power" (or at least some of it) perceive that they are co-creating--while those who more fully embrace and understand their full power as Creator Beings perceive that they are creating. It seems pretty clear to me that there's room for both perceptions in the vastness of the Cosmos.

And I do definitely agree that both can exist side by side--and that's actually how I see the "training wheels" concept.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that perhaps each of us unique Aspects of Source has been given his/her own universe, reality, or "creative playground" to learn and grow in. As we mature spiritually and embrace our Divine Sovereignty, perhaps it becomes less co-creation and more of our own creation.

I'm not sure that makes sense, but at my admittedly "limited" current stage of human development it's the best way I can explain what I've been pondering.

s:p

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My experience is exactly that of co-creation. It is my innocent, not-knowing, or lacking-all-the-facts being operating here in 3D making space for my multidimensional selves to do their magic - to bring things sychronistically into existence. It is the fantastic story that has been described in so many ways in so many cultures - of the potential field of everything - where everything does not exist in stasis but exists as a palpable potential, it does not yet have form or shape, but it does have a capability to coalesce into a needed form, shape, or 5-sense projection, when certain elements of intent, circumstance, or symbology (imagination) are combined.

Another way to describe it is the scientist with hand in glove moving into an uncontaminated space to create reaction and response in the new space.

For the reasons above, some of the older tracking systems such as astrology and numerology are the best at interpreting what can't quite be seen at our level of existence. The ancients knew this, because they knew the significance of meaning through synchronicity and symbology in the moment.

I have always been into spontaneous action (which has quite often back-fired); but now I find myself pausing and sensing, before launching into spontaneity. This pausing and sensing is the act of creating space for the new to appear.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For me, co-creation is desirable, but I see it in a different way. When 2 people know each other well, they can prepare a meal effortlessly or band members sense what the others are doing, and their playing merges. A healer creates a space for healing to happen and the client then can do their part. A soloist can be inspiring, but several singing in harmony is uplifting. In group meditations we come together in ways we cannot really comprehend and work together for an outcome. In my personal life working or playing together with others has always been the most fun and energizing.

In my financial work, the sum of the parts did not equal the whole. Most of the time there was an added benefit of the parts being together, and the whole was more valuable.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
It's quite difficult to remove oneself from 'co-creating' as we are energetically unconsciously influenced by the many aspects of our soul, whether we call them 'past' lives, parallel lives, or even off planet ones. We are in a prime creative role with them as everything about us is connected whether we can figure out what that is or not. Our life experiences are a shared reality of creation at a core level of being. Even when we think we are being original it can be traced back to connections with others when we explore our subconscious/inner library.

Now, it might be that that there is the illusion that we share co-creatively with others in this reality, but ultimately it seems that what we are responsible for is our choices leading to those creations.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
One of the problems when it comes to earth is the collective consciousness that includes all kinds of souls with radically different vibrations, which leads to a high degree of uncertainty regarding in which way it will swing... and when. So, here we are, trying to build our own reality, and suddenly we get floods and earthquakes because the majority of people on earth are not ready to jump into a more benevolent version of earth.

I really want to be part of a collective consciousness consisting of people who are much more like me, ones that I can fully trust and understand. Pardon me, I am not getting that here.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
One of the problems when it comes to earth is the collective consciousness that includes all kinds of souls with radically different vibrations, which leads to a high degree of uncertainty regarding in which way it will swing... and when. So, here we are, trying to build our own reality, and suddenly we get floods and earthquakes because the majority of people on earth are not ready to jump into a more benevolent version of earth.

I really want to be part of a collective consciousness consisting of people who are much more like me, ones that I can fully trust and understand. Pardon me, I am not getting that here.
I can definitely relate.

In the interview I posted in another thread (Wendy Kennedy on The Moore Show) here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/great-interview-wendy-kennedy-the-ps-on-the-moore-show.3163/#post-20230, Wendy (or perhaps it was the Pleiadians she channels--I can't recall which), talks about how we attract certain people and experiences into our lives so that we can not only learn from them, but resolve certain recurring issues within our own being.

An idea I thought was very interesting and hadn't occurred to me before was that, once we resolve things for ourselves, we expect that those kinds of challenges will disappear from our lives for good. We feel as if we should finally be able to move on with a much lighter load. The thing is though, if we are "in the service of humanity" as many self-identified "lightworkers" or "starseeds" are, we often actually find ourselves attracting more and more of these people and situations to us. This is apparently because, once we "master" these skills, we now have the opportunity to serve as an example for others--and to help them along the way.

Therefore, if you feel as if you've mastered certain aspects of yourself and are frustrated because there doesn't seem to be any real end in sight, it may be because you have actually shifted yourself to a "higher" level and are now able to serve in a much more expansive way.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Thank you very much for this link. There are a lot of things in that lady that just scream Pleiadian, even down to using eyeliner without lipstick.

An interesting fact I learned is that the 7 sisters are actually 750 :)

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Have you ever done one of those 1,000+ jigsaw puzzles? The framework and bigger picture are already there, but making sense of it can be fun but frustrating.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
LOL There is a bit of the collective consciousness in all of us no matter how distasteful that idea may be to the conscious mind. Dig deeply into our subconscious and surprise, surprise what we find there. I do think that is the vibratory force that pulls us to earth whether we believe we are here on a mission or not. Earth is only one planet among many other similar ones for soul group growth through a narrow bandwidth of consciousness. It seems we often leave places of 'people that are more like me' to come into earths diversity for some soul expanding reason. The challenge is to discover what that reason is if possible. It's usually nothing like we think it must be.

I found this image on facebook and it reminds me of the interconnections of multiverses.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Of all places, I found a concept of co-creating your experiences in a commercial for a car company (Subaru). I'm pretty sure the account executives did not realise the depth of spiritual meaning their advertisement contains.

What is it in that ad that I recognised? It is the fact that we incrementally create our futures by making almost seamless decisions very much in the way still frames of a movie create a moving picture when played at speed. We participate in a stream of consciousness, in which we create the moves!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
depth of spiritual meaning their advertisement contains
I'm interested in commercials because they are a reflection of what people are looking for. I looked up the Aussie Subaru ads and found a whole series of them. They are focusing on the Aussie spirit of getting up and moving - squeezing every drop from the day. I like them - they do make you feel good.

Also, who can go wrong with Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side"? There was another one that made me howl with laughter and delight.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I'm interested in commercials because they are a reflection of what people are looking for. I looked up the Aussie Subaru ads and found a whole series of them. They are focusing on the Aussie spirit of getting up and moving - squeezing every drop from the day. I like them - they do make you feel good.

Also, who can go wrong with Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side"? There was another one that made me howl with laughter and delight.

I can see that tickling your fancy Linda.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Of all places, I found a concept of co-creating your experiences in a commercial for a car company (Subaru). I'm pretty sure the account executives did not realise the depth of spiritual meaning their advertisement contains.

What is it in that ad that I recognised? It is the fact that we incrementally create our futures by making almost seamless decisions very much in the way still frames of a movie create a moving picture when played at speed. We participate in a stream of consciousness, in which we create the moves!
That seems fitting as the Subaru symbol is the Pleiades constellation;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)