Closed thread (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
K

KarlaSM

Dear Pooja you are very sweet! With much gratitude I open my heart to your loving intention. Indeed today I was thinking that this beautiful community is so warm and feels so welcoming, bringing forth this sense of home. I have stepped before in other unique communities but this one in particular holds a very special high vibration that I had not seen before in any other. You guys have filled my days with joy and hope to continue. There is progress, each day and transformation is being felt at my core.

For now I am taking some natural medicines, including biotin and collagen, and so far it seems to be working. Hair looks less dramatic and internally much is changing. <3 :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
For now I am taking some natural medicines, including biotin and collagen, and so far it seems to be working.
That is all so good to hear, I hoped and somehow 'knew' you would make good progress.

Maybe you are from a sunny country (if I remember correctly) and get already enough by you own body production with help of the sun, but I also often read of many studies that Vitamin D intake (more than the officially recommended dosages) can do some good for a multitude of dis-eases. Mostly it is mentioned as a prevention for cancer or to be generally low in people who have it, but maybe it will also help further in curing.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I was going to write a long ranting post about Don Hicks, but meanwhile I read the one by our Frequency Modulator, Maryann , and I no longer want to do that.

I just want to point out that I would be happy for anybody who claims that they can manifest what they want and it is super easy. I also agree that once you accomplish something, it may seem this way, but while you are struggling with it, it is not. Hearing how easy it is seems to have the effect of bringing up the negative energy of feeling like a complete and incapable idiot. Life here in general is not supposed to be easy, it is a school of hard knocks, although it has the potential not to be. It all depends on the lessons needed to be learned and all the negative entities wanting to take a bite of you, karma and a lot of things I don't know.

But back on Maryann, I get that she shines bright even among her own people, but for me it is amazing to know that there are many like her sharing the same mastery of words, love and understanding who are just a millimeter beyond the veil.

About Karla, I lack the understanding of how she manages to have the strength to take each step on her journey. I do not dare even look where she stands tall. I just know that soils like hers are considered very special by the ones I tend to associate with.

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
Dearest Karla~
I Am so sorry to hear that you are going through such things. I deeply understand what you are going through and I understand your pain. I myself went through dying actually last year due to some poisonous food I ate and literally was in hospital for 11 days, 3 in ICU, died twice had two life saving surgeries, had to learn to re~walk again and more. So I understand. What I can share with you is this ~ Where the body and mind are alkaline, dis~ease cannot exist. Detoxing the body by no longer eating processed foods, gluten, harmful drinks, sugar and the like; along with detoxing the mind of harmful thoughts and thought processes is key. Eating wholistically (organically) and creating a wholistic environment within (pure vibration, thoughts, feelings, emotions of Love and all its attributes) and in your outer experience (those in your sphere, being in nature, living environment etc.) is also key. These are the keys to SOUListic Wellness, Body and Soul, Soul and Body health and wellness.

I have just skimmed this thread to see alot of talk of entities and darkness and such which when harbouring within our thoughts and body, along with toxins in the body of food that cause such dis~ease within you. Being that I Am a Soul Reader and also read the Akasha (Akashic records) I can tell you that it is not your time to cross over. You are here to shed all of this from you. I helped a woman back in 2005 heal her cancer in which doctors told her she had 3 to 6 months, a year if she was lucky to live. You are to WANT to heal though and WANT to get out of the darkness of being of perceptions of entities etc. I have much wisdom of detoxing the Body and Soul in this realm I can share with you if you wish me to. Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will send such to you of my book on detoxing physically and what herbs and such you can take and then also wisdom on entities and their true meaning and how to release such from within you. If you are unwilling to heal and do the work fully within detoxing, then there is nothing I or anyone can do to help. So the choice is yours beautiful heart and soul. Please know I Am here to help you if you wish. In Pure Love ~Nenari

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
I was going to write a long ranting post about Don Hicks, but meanwhile I read the one by our Frequency Modulator, Maryann , and I no longer want to do that.

I just want to point out that I would be happy for anybody who claims that they can manifest what they want and it is super easy. I also agree that once you accomplish something, it may seem this way, but while you are struggling with it, it is not. Hearing how easy it is seems to have the effect of bringing up the negative energy of feeling like a complete and incapable idiot. Life here in general is not supposed to be easy, it is a school of hard knocks, although it has the potential not to be. It all depends on the lessons needed to be learned and all the negative entities wanting to take a bite of you, karma and a lot of things I don't know.
It is good to meet you.

Thank you, Slayer, for choosing the high road. :) I have no doubts that such a rant might have slowed my own vibrations and inhibited my ability to manifest. :) But at the same time it would have also inhibited your own. And who wins from that?

The goal is never to hold others down, but to lift them up. To hold a man down you must stay down with him. And again, who wins from that?

I am here to serve, my friend. I am here to lift you up. If you are struggling to manifest, I will gladly, gladly share parts of my experience and knowledge to help you in ways to serve you. Manifesting is not something that just comes easily to all people... including me. It took years of trial and error and countless frustations. I passed through my own learning curve which was filled with potholes and "successes" and "failures" (both are actually misnomers). If you are interested, I am open to doing such here, or through private conversation. Whatever works for you.

If I may, please allow me to clarify one point for your benefit and that of others. In the Bible, Jesus gives mention several times how one can manifest. In one such passage, he says (paraphrased, not verbatim): "If you command this mountain to move from here to there, believing it will happen, it will happen." There is a valuable lesson in this.... "Command believing it will happen".

Now commanding the Universe may come off as arrogant. But I would point out there is a very fine line between arrogance and having 100% full and replete confidence. For example, when I send healing to someone such as Karla (I have, Saturday and yesterday, and will again), I do not say to the Universe: "Will you please, maybe, possibly, potentially consider healing her?", and then hope that it works. For when you charge your thoughts and words with the weakness of pleas of supplication, what power do you give them? No... instead, I "command" the Universe to do it and visualize tumors instantly disintegrating and fully "expect" it to happen. There is zero resistance in me. In my mind right now, she is already healed. This level of unwavering belief is what fuels and powers any healing or manifestation to happen.

Reactions: 1 person

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
I mention this because the strength that Slayer mentions is found in the non-physical, but that love so great, in physical, presents such dilemma of looking like the most unloving creature, that such strength can turn into a detour of disappointment. Only by surrendering to that disappointment and the feeling of loss and defeat, and letting it all out without any restriction, the polarized path can be balanced over time. So this is not a path about merely thinking positive but to accept those shadowy paths and reincorporate them back into my heart. Only by loving all sides of the equation and bringing further acceptance without attempting to create a coat of positive solutions that do not fit can the cancer heal fully.
Brilliant!

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
Dearest Karla~
To go with my post above, interestingly enough, someone I know on facebook just posted something about this and I posted a response which I will share here as well, so it may guide you in love~
https://www.facebook.com/Nenari/posts/10210219407899657
Dearest Tara Przybille Bradley posted asking if someone would pay another £1200 to help prevent cancer from their life and others lives would you pay such? She asked for honest responses. Here is my response below~
No I would never do so. There is already a cure for cancer. I help people to heal from cancer all the time and it costs nothing near this. I have a detoxing book on herbal remedies and such for the physical aspect that I give freely and some give love offering donation for as well. I also help others detox their programmings and fears and such that cause such as well. The bottom line with cancer (or any disease) is this~
Where the body and mind are alkaline, dis~ease cannot exist. Detoxing the body by no longer eating processed foods, gluten, harmful drinks, sugar and the like; along with detoxing the mind of harmful thoughts and thought processes is key. Eating wholistically (organically) and creating a wholistic environment within (pure vibration, thoughts, feelings, emotions of Love and all its attributes) and in your outer experience (those in your sphere, being in nature, living environment etc.) is also key. These are the keys to SOUListic Wellness, Body and Soul, Soul and Body health and wellness.
The only exception to that is if you have a chosen soul agreement to have cancer or any other dis~ease and I also help with that as well within understanding it. All of these things and I do not ask nor do I receive anywhere NEAR 1200 for.
I will further add to this that I have help thousands over many years in this way, one woman in particular (who was a young 24 year olde who thought she would not see her 25th birthday which we went all out and celebrated with her loving her up during this time) whom was part of my satsangs 12 years ago whom I speak of in my second book I published almost 11 years ago now. She was told she would have 3 to 6 months to live, a year if she was lucky as she had an inoperable brain tumour on her optic nerve. I asked her in satsang when she shared such with the sangha if she wanted to live, she said she did not know, and I said when she was ready that I was here for her. She rang me up a few days later saying she wanted to live, and I walked her through the process of what I wrote above. I never asked her for a dime. She paid for the supplements I speak of above that are in my book which costed her maybe a few hundred quid. 5 months after we began, she went to UCLA medical centre, they did the battery of tests and kept her like 3 extra days and ran the tests several times because they thought their machines were broken, the tumour had shrunk in half. By another two months it was gone completely and to the best of my knowledge, Jenn has been cancer free for 12 years now. Victoria SkyDancer knows whom I speak of as she was there in our satsangs during that time. NO ONE has to die of cancer unless they consciously (or unconsciously or through soul agreement) chooses such. Thank you Tara for your question and allowing us to answer honestly <3 ~Lady Nenari, Princess of the Sea <3

Reactions: Solnarehyah
OP
K

KarlaSM

Lady Nenari Princess I am sorry to hear what you went through and I appreciate your offering.

Last night I was able to go through another major block, something that I could not cry before and I really made a difference, a big one.

I will ask you my friends to no longer send healing energies my way anymore because what I need to do is in reality very easy: release sadness, and nothing more. In such case there is no complicated formula for that.

OP
K

KarlaSM

I cannot close or delete this thread because I am not the moderator of this board but I ask that we do not discuss any of this any further my friends. Thank you all for your concerns and your words of encouragement. I will be just fine and as I said before, I have my team of spiritual connections that guide me, and mostly my HS so I am being shown more clearly what I need to do. It has been such a tough path, but I believe that after last night's clearing, something shifted dramatically.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)