Clif interview - about consciousness 11-Feb-2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Clif is interviewed and the discussion is NOT the typical about bitcoin, precious metals and the like. Instead Clif goes into details about how and why his predictive linguistic approach works, and then continues in a quite fascinating discussion of consciousness and some of the science about how we all interact. Also a nice discussion about the causes of the coming mini-ice age we will experience.

Quite a change from his more typical interview and it explains his broader world view of what is going on and why.

Give it a watch and see how you respond.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Clif is interviewed and the discussion is NOT the typical about bitcoin, precious metals and the like. Instead Clif goes into details about how and why his predictive linguistic approach works, and then continues in a quite fascinating discussion of consciousness and some of the science about how we all interact. Also a nice discussion about the causes of the coming mini-ice age we will experience.
This is an awesome vid, Bill...thank you!

It reminds me of many of Clif's older "wujo" videos (actually just audio files) where he discusses human consciousness, the materium, and cycles of time. I found the discussion of the bio-photons, power of thought, and ability to manifest (both collectively and individually) fascinating! It's very much in line with what we've all been discussing lately--and it absolutely corroborates many of my own recent understandings of our own human abilities.

I also feel that his forecasts of a "mini ice age" are accurate--and this further invalidates what I believe is the myth of "global warming".

All in all, GREAT interview. Clif ROCKS! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenny and Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)