Christ Lights the Conscious Mind: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Week of Sept. 20 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Christ Lights the Conscious Mind: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Week of Sept. 27
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: Divine light transforms us this week, integrating all that we are into Nine-empowered carriers of Christ consciousness. The three-six-nine dynamic of the spread gives power to the cards and what they can spark in our inner revolution. Look through the lens of sacred understanding at who you were, as you become who you were meant to be. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: Three, Six, Nine, this week's number line. From the integrative inception of higher-consciousness whispers, through the nesting of sacredness, comes a full experience of christed recognition of self. Love is the foundation, as connection to the divine sweeps away doubt and division. With...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is so beautiful Maryann. Thank you. Certainly, I feel as if I am on the edge!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Reminds me of the old ditty:

"Three six nine, the goose drank wine.
The monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line.
The line broke, the monkey got choked
and they all went to heaven in a little rowboat."

LOL...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's funny. I initially looked at the numerals in front of the tags: e.g. VI The Lovers, IX The Hermit + 9 of rods.. which seemed like a 6/6/9, so it took me a while to figure out the 3/6/9!

Reactions: June and Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Reminds me of the old ditty:

"Three six nine, the goose drank wine.
The monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line.
The line broke, the monkey got choked
and they all went to heaven in a little rowboat."

LOL...
LOL The Clapping Song, I remember that.
My mummy told me if I was goody
That she would buy me a rubber dolly
My auntie told her I kissed a soldier
Now she won't buy me a rubber dolly
Clap clap clap your hands..................

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)