Chiron’s Temple of Healing 24D (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The grid came during a distance healing I conducted two days ago
I saw Chiron coming and made a circle around me and my patient
Then he draw two straight lines inside the circle which were two arrows cutting the circle in four rooms
In the center the heart healing room with the green and pink energies flowing floating like a pool of wisdom
Where you can find compassionate loving beings helping you to clear old wounds and open your heart to love and recharge you with pure divine light

Chiron is holder of the Sacred Geometry for those who ignore this info.
When I connected to his energy during an attunement last year, I received that knowledge and it is now coming through me consciously and more and more through healing, as the first purpose of this attunement is to bring healing with the energy.

The Temple exist in Avery high dimension 24D holding a golden light at its core and outside of it
The energy of its geometry is also holding a new knowledge you can grab if you are perceptive enough about numerology and the divine light of That which Is
Chiron’s Temple is a place of wisdom and learning
I have to learn yet from it and letting this happen now
All comes at the right timing when the energy knows we are ready to receive it and to help with it
So here the grid of the Temple I have been guided to draw since yesterday

It is really amazing and magical
And I am happy to share it with you here
The work is not yet finished
So much coming in the next hours
I will probably be back here to post more

This work is deeply intuitive. I just follow my gut and the information which comes through me. I feel guided and the energy flows very slowly but in a deep level.
It is a highly vibrational energy from upper dimensions ! I would be glad to hear about your feedbacks when connecting to it through this grid.

Meantime if you have any thought that may come while watching this temple, it would be nice
You can see the other pictures of the grid below from its beginning to its shape today
fullsizeoutput_9c1.jpeg

Attachments

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What a divine experience! Looking forward to your updates. :)

Reactions: Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you Anaeika ! I could not be on the forum this week, as so much has been going on in my life. I will talk about my recent adventure with the Intergalactic Council and my new shift, my trees and grids in the article I am writing ! I just began writing it and also could not finish it ! But anyway I am here with all of you in all ways
Here is the last update from Chiron's Temple of Healing.
Last night I astral travelled there
fullsizeoutput_9e6.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)