Childless Childfree Women (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
https://www.thenotmom.com/forum/profiles/jessicaabruno

12/23/17

Dear Ms Malone Wright, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back here yet again because I finally found what I have been looking for. With even one more to add. Especially, the amount of the time it took me to found. In which again I am not giving any promises as to how long I stay, but hoping it is going to be on the more side of it.

@thenotmom @thenotmom-blog @karenmalonewright @karenmw @karenmw2 @jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup #thenotmom #childless #childfree #women #karenmalonewright #karenmw #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #waybeyondfedup

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Jessica, a more appropriate thread title would be, Childless Childfree Women, rather than, Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup) Profile | Childless Childfree Women | The NotMom. I have renamed the thread to reflect that.

I don't understand the context of your thread in relation to this board, The Divine Future: Innovative Projects & Concepts.

As a reminder, the boards description is: "A space to discuss better and healthier ways of doing things upon this blue sphere of ours. There may be an inspiring TED talk, a new invention, or even a creative and fresh idea that suddenly pops into consciousness."

I am back here yet again because I finally found what I have been looking for. With even one more to add. Especially, the amount of the time it took me to found. In which again I am not giving any promises as to how long I stay, but hoping it is going to be on the more side of it.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hello Jessica,
Despite the fact of not having your own children and being a female, there is the idea from the Divine Feminine of carrying the energy of spiritual maternity. I am reminded of a friend who is studying midwifery who does not want her own children, yet she is still passionate about harvestig this nurturing power of creation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)