Checking in with my business friends (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
talents.jpeg

Although I've been out of the business world for 6 years, I still have friends there and check in from time to time to "take the temperature" in that world.

I came across a post from someone who has been a friend for many years. She posted this picture for comments. Of course I could not help myself and replied. I'll let you know if anyone agrees or disagrees with me. This is the first time I've been led to post on linked in - maybe it is time for me to share my ideas there.

My reply

After some thought, I decided this post was about getting a conversation started. All those points are related to a talent that remains undefinable and immeasurable. They are about being able to step outside the tiny universe that is "you" and see a larger picture, to observe and actually listen to those around you, and to recognize how you can support others, as well as fulfill your part of the picture.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I finally got one reply a week later from a person with influence in her company. BTW, she was the one who made the original post. So, I have to wonder about the original intent, but I'll take it!!

Very insightful, Linda. I agree 100%!

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)