Check to see how your weather is changing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
J

John Swails

Tornadoes now repeatedly in South Africa. Thats new. Posting the Tornado vid from SO today.
Weather changing over much of the world now. I have had to adapt my garden for the changes as well.
The past few years since 2012 the weather has been dipping in and out of each other here. I will get a last winter freeze after spring starts. I will get summer days then a month later for a week then back to spring. Past few years have had cold summers then this year we get the blazing hot summer that the Webbot warned about way ahead of time. Then we get an early hard frost in Sept and if you are prepared for that you can save your garden so it will last till end of Oct and Nov. It gets warm again for rest of Sept and Oct. Then since I usually have a spring/fall garden my little ones will survive through the cool cold till mid to late november with some protection.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I read something recently about the jet stream that was fascinating! The article mentioned that there are two and that one stays north of the equator and the other south. This was the first time ever recorded that the two started to mix...apparently the north was beginning to intrude on the south.

I found it interesting that many of the indigenous tribal prophecies call for the unification of the Eagle and the Condor, perhaps occurring at this time. I believe the eagle represents the northern Americas and the condor represents the south Americas. I know it's a stretch, but I wonder if the jet stream incursion is somehow related.

Had you heard anything about either of these, John?

OP
J

John Swails

Hi,
Yes, I do believe that is occurring from what I can tell as well. The streams are certainly in flux.From what my research shows we may well see some real strangeness in that the streams will make it so that the upper regions of planet warm up while many of bands of the current areas like most of USA is in will become much colder and the tropics much much cooler then warmer on the ends and lots of this will be due to the new streams

OP
J

John Swails

I read something recently about the jet stream that was fascinating! The article mentioned that there are two and that one stays north of the equator and the other south. This was the first time ever recorded that the two started to mix...apparently the north was beginning to intrude on the south.

I found it interesting that many of the indigenous tribal prophecies call for the unification of the Eagle and the Condor, perhaps occurring at this time. I believe the eagle represents the northern Americas and the condor represents the south Americas. I know it's a stretch, but I wonder if the jet stream incursion is somehow related.

Had you heard anything about either of these, John?
Clif from the webbot spoke of this recently in his Grimerica interview. So its really getting out there. Definitely have the streams crossing and changing.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)