Chapel Perilous — Astrology Update for the 3rd of February, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Chapel Perilous — Astrology Update for the 3rd of February, 2018
The image I posted (below) is about being in Chapel Perilous which is a term Robert Anton Wilson used in one of his books called Cosmic Trigger, which is about transformation, spirituality, Meditation, and also the effect of certain drugs like LSD or high grade Marijuana which he said was a fifth dimensional drug and not as harmless as most people think, made for Shamans more than the every day person to use on special occasions and not for recreational use.

The term means we enter a place where anything will happen and probably...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A bit strange - yes! Feeling like releasing and embracing at the same time.

Reactions: Janne and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Interesting! I have a very strong Leo friend and I am an Aquarian. We have been socializing more lately and helping each other along our spiritual journies. We call each other “Soul Sisters” :).

Reactions: Janne

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Great dissection of planetary aspects, thank you! I notice in the picture that all the people in black hats who have stepped into the influence of the Chapel are wearing clothes that express their inner animal, like wolves and tigers. As you say, hidden in the shadows are more than we might expect. Just waiting... So many have been before us, and so many more to come. And are we perhaps like the knight suited up for protection, but playing in the garden oblivious to the inner depths just on the other side of a boundary we cannot perceive?

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Great dissection of planetary aspects, thank you! I notice in the picture that all the people in black hats who have stepped into the influence of the Chapel are wearing clothes that express their inner animal, like wolves and tigers. As you say, hidden in the shadows are more than we might expect. Just waiting... So many have been before us, and so many more to come. And are we perhaps like the knight suited up for protection, but playing in the garden oblivious to the inner depths just on the other side of a boundary we cannot perceive?
Hailstones Melt, you of course will take from it what you understand deep down and are aware of in self, as this is how we read tarot , guided by our own higher self which is linked to the universal library of knowledge we can all access, so its a similar concept to what you are seeing that I am trying to convey, but the card is not representing everything that I refer to in the article as each person is very different and each path too, but you did get some of the essence of "Chapel Perilous".

Its like "beyond this place there be dragons", but we each come equipped with our own Dragon slayer as the Dragons are our own inner daemons and no one elses. Every now and again in life we go through initiations, as a bit more of our higher self moves in, or to put it another way, another part of our own spirit as at birth our great soul, cannot all "fit into" our dense material body, so as we learn and grow through experience- pain too, our body becomes lighter and a bit more of US moved in when the time is right and we are ready.

Sometimes this is painful or sometimes it is enlightening or both, as spirit is not so comfortable in this dense physical world and it takes some adjusting so this is happening to many of us now between eclipses.

The knight has armour and a weapon which is our natural boundaries against life, and the dangers it brings, but we are talking courage and strength here, and the willingness to experience more, even if it means a fight or struggle to get to the enlightenment that's possible at this time of great rebirth, and then mid February from the solar eclipse period, we can see the results of our brave efforts and struggle with self, as the most fearful thing we ever face is the power of our own soul. It is not our weakness we are fighting it is the power we carry that a lot of us are in denial of and totally afraid of.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It is not our weakness we are fighting it is the power we carry that a lot of us are in denial of and totally afraid of.
Loved this post! So much of it felt spot on.
This thought above is one I encountered fairly recently and am still chewing on; finding more and more to resonate with it as time goes on, as we regain sovereignty over things we'd forgotten<3

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Loved this post! So much of it felt spot on.
This thought above is one I encountered fairly recently and am still chewing on; finding more and more to resonate with it as time goes on, as we regain sovereignty over things we'd forgotten<3
Lila, with all due respect, it really is not so much a regaining, as we already have sovereignty, and are already all that we need to be, its a realising, or remembering, that we are all powerful which you did mention. We operate on one tenth of our consciousness on this earth, with the other 9/10th hidden to us except for occasional insights in our dreams, astral journeys, visions or insights.

The mantra "I am" is simple and self explanatory. We are all everything we need to be, which is why high Lamas spend a lot of time alone meditating as they are in almost full realisation of that.

But here's the rub, if we were all fully realised, all the time, our bodies would be so light that we would have nothing to anchor us to the earth, and would depart, so we still have to deal with 3 dimensions a lot of the time although most of us are entering the 4th or even 5th dimensional reality now. Flashes can occur of realising we are powerful beyond measure, but it is almost unbearably blissful when it happens, and hard to get back to this physical reality, which is why we have our karma and our weaknesses, but a glimpse now and again is enough...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I find words clumsy here and would agree that 'remembering/realizing' what we can do and that we have full sovereignty fits better than 'regaining' our sovereignty<3 Thanks.
What I feel is happening increasingly (I will try again with clumsy words to say what I now feel) is that the flashes of blissful realization that you mention bring back information of how things can be. And with that we can, and do, change aspects of the physical + mental + emotional reality we are living in. So, in this way, I feel we are increasingly bringing some of that blissful realization into physical being, bit by bit.

Reactions: Janne and Anaeika
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
"I find words clumsy here". You are so right Lila, and sometimes words are just not enough. Its called semantics isn't it when two people are saying the same thing in different ways. My main point was that so many people think they have to do something to "become" spiritual( as an example) when they already are, they just need to remember they are...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's such a catch22.

If you want to become what you already are, you 'just' have to recall how to 'be' it.
The catch is that, in attempting to do so it's so easy to get caught up in the details and lose sight of feeling what you are 'being'.

Well, I guess that's why we are so often advised to rely on our hearts; our feelings, rather than our head; our thoughts.

I was just out in the garden. It was so simple there. I just tend my garden and I am<3
I should do more gardening:-D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)