chakra blockages (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
There are so many interesting things about the chakras. Sometimes it can be difficult to know if one or more of your chakras are blocked unless your aware of the characteristics of having blocked chakras. In my experience blocked chakras are the result of numerous different emotional problems. I like this article because it correlates the different problems with its chakra. I have copied and pasted some of the article here:
Chakras can become blocked. The free flow of energy in and out, plus the flow of energy to other chakras, is impeded. Chakra blockages can have significant impact on your entire energy system.
A good description of chakra blockage and its significance comes from the Chios Healing Level II manual (http://www.chioshealing.com/HealingLevel2/EnergyDefects/energydefects.htm)

Blocked chakras coincide with certain psychological issues—with certain existential biases that the patient has adopted in their relationship to reality. These existential biases inhibit the wider range of self-awareness and action available to the patient, restricting it to a limited range of expression. . . .The manner in which the energy in the chakra system (and the body) is similarly restricted, and cannot operate freely and effectively at certain levels, reflects the corresponding way in which the entire life process has become restricted. . . . Unblocking chakras, in concert with other techniques, often provides a great deal of emotional healing and spiritual healing for the patient, and prevents physical disease, too.

Energy healing can help to open chakras and return the physical and energetic systems to better health.

Blockages In Individual Chakras

How might chakra blockages manifest in a person's life or physical body?

First Chakra Blocked

Overly fearful about security and survival, ungrounded, flighty, fearful, feeling of not belonging anywhere, weak constitution; or overly practical, lacking dreams and imagination, plodding, habitual, tied down, difficulty letting go; fear; problems with bones, feet, legs, colon, elimination, weight.

Second Chakra Blocked

Emotionally cold, low-energy, low libido, difficulty changing, difficulty experiencing joy, holds back; or hyper-emotional, overly sexual, overly focused on physical pleasure; guilt; problems with reproductive and urinary systems.

Read the rest here: http://www.the-energy-healing-site.com/chakra-blockages.html

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This website is GREAT! I read it & bookmarked it.

I feel like being sick is a strong wake up call to do some energy work. Time for self-care & healing.

Namaste

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I'm going to post visualizations for helping the chakras blockages. But maybe that should go to meditations... Hmm. Imagine that white light coming down and cleansing each chakra causing them to spin one at a time starting with the crown to third eye to throat, heart centre, solar plexes and so on seeing each color brighten as you get to it seeing it being cleaned and cleared by the white light. Let all than energy go to the ground out your feet and you can also pull up clean earth energy from your feet pulling it up the chakras doing the same thing and out your crown. This can really help blockages but I've found in myself if I don't find the reason the blockage will come back which is why it's good to repeat and take your time.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That will be an excellent post. You are amazing! I have much to learn from you. Thank you so much!

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)