CAT Purring and Healing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
This is a link to the site. http://www.dailyinfographic.com/the-healing-power-of-cat-purrs-infographic
It is a very small article but very interesting. I always knew cats were healers but I had no idea the scientific community knew this too!
Here is a small portion of what it says: Those crazy cat ladies might be onto something. According to today’s infographic, our feline friends provide us with more than just emotional support. House cats may actually be contributing to our physical well-being. When a cat purrs within a range of 20-140 Hertz, nearby humans may be therapeutically benefiting from these vibrations. Purring has been linked to lowering stress, decreasing symptoms of Dyspnoea, lessening the chances of having a heart attack, and even strengthening bones.

Pet therapy is apparently gaining momentum in many medical communities, and according to Animal Planet’s website, there is scientific research that suggests pet owners live longer than those without pets.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
When I was a teenager, we "inherited" a wonderful mother cat named "Susie". When we moved into a house in the suburbs, she had been living there with the family before us. We thought she was wonderful, so they left her there to live with us. She was our first true pet and those first few years in the new house, neighborhood, and school were a bit rough for me. During those times, Susie quite often seemed like my only true friend. No matter what kind of day I had or what kind of family drama was going on, she was always somewhere around the house and would be happy to see me. She slept at the foot of my bed most of the time and I think she thought I was one of her kittens, because she would often lick my hair before going to sleep! LOL.

She lived to a ripe, old age, for she didn't pass on until I had grown up and long left the house. I was able to come home and be with her during her last few hours and held her as she died, much as Linda did with her beloved dog, "Bear". I was always grateful for Susie's companionship and love. She was certainly a healer, too!

To me, pets of any kind are spiritual beings of the Highest Order. They serve as daily reminders that we are connected to Nature at a very deep level and remind us how important it is to be loved, love unconditionally, and live with joy.

Bless all our wonderful pets. They add so much to our lives!

<3 <3 <3

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Has anyone noticed auric changes in their pets recently?

Lady, may cat, has always had a very red (sometimes into pink and gold) aura. She's got a very passionate nature.

Over the last few days *all* the reds have totally disappeared from her aura. She's now flashing between bright violet and orange with golden flecks. Sometimes both at once. It's very glittery and dramatic and I've never seen anything quite like it.

Didn't quite know where to put this question, so ousted as a kitty follow up!

Anyone observed anything similar with animal companions or guides?

xxx

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
we "inherited" a wonderful mother cat named "Susie"
We had a cat Susi too! (with one i - the way we Germans write it) in the 90ies. She was very intelligent and gracile. Even as an adult she stayed small, elegant and slim. She was a grey Chartreux / Karthauser type, but maybe something mixed into it that kept her thin when ageing (so she never got a Garfield aspect).

I had trained her from young age so that I could take her up and let her rest on my hand and carry her around. She would let me do it even when she grew up, unless she grew tired of it and got messy then. No one else was allowed to do it. Got photos of it to prove where I hold her sitting in my hand looking ahead very calm into the camera, very cool. It is so great and mesmerizing that I decided will publish it as my music album cover whenever it will come out (can take years though). People then might believe it's a photoshop trick - but it's not. :-D

Here a pic I had already uploaded to the internet a long time ago actually, you see she is in her little cat tree house when younger.

The day or even moment she died (of a severe illness in old age) my emotionally distressed mother was sent a message immediately via an 'explosive' measure via my late grandmother that all is fine and she was taken care of - but that's another story to be told another time maybe :)).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I always knew cats were healers but I had no idea the scientific community knew this too!
I shared this article with one of our neighbors, who has a cat. She's a nice person, but we are not exactly on the same wave length.
Her reply - "I believe this". So, there you go - a mainstream response in the affirmative.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Something I won't forget is what Lobsang Rampa wrote about cats in one of his many books. He said that they once guarded temples in Egypt. They were larger back then and would attack temple robbers who came in. They would sit inside and that was their job/duty to protect the items within.

We had a cat Susi too!
I loved hearing about Susi.

Last edited:
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I have always felt drawn to the maine coon breed. A friend in Australia had two of them and I loved them. The Caracal reminds me of them. Here are a few I found on pinterest, https://nz.pinterest.com/explore/maine-coon-cats/.
Laron those get HUUGE! I can't believe how big they get. Also their fur, they resemble a lion so much! I wish I had one of those, they just seem so neat.

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
It's really hard to show their size actually, every time I try and get a pic to show off Lady it's like it gets adjusted in my head, like the brain goes - oh I know how big a cat is, so that must be a tiny ... (human/sofa/table/whatever)

I'll post some attempted 'scale' pics next to show what I mean. It looks like mini furniture which I swear it isn't!

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
It's really hard to show their size actually, every time I try and get a pic to show off Lady it's like it gets adjusted in my head, like the brain goes - oh I know how big a cat is, so that must be a tiny ... (human/sofa/table/whatever)

I'll post some attempted 'scale' pics next to show what I mean. It looks like mini furniture which I swear it isn't!
Lol I believe it! They are massive!

Reactions: Stargazer and Lois

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
He said that they once guarded temples in Egypt. They were larger back then and would attack temple robbers who came in.
Reminds me of the "Cat People" chapter in Dolores Cannon's book (2nd Convoluted Universe). I always thought that the original Sphinx might have been a cat or lion head.

Source: http://www.robertschoch.com/sphinxcontent.html

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reminds me of the "Cat People" chapter in
For those that haven't seen it, my QHHT client Lai Jumoke had a lot of information come up about Sekhmet (an Egyptian goddess and deity in our history) in one of our sessions here. This fits into the ET race of cat/lion beings.

Also their fur, they resemble a lion so much
I was thinking the same thing, some look like lions!

My full size bedroom table
Standard suitcase...
That's a really small table and suitcase! (just kidding) :)s

Reactions: Lois and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
We have a couple of what we believe are at least part Maine Coons. Our newest pair was an obvious gift from Universe, as their mom was apparently abandoned in our neighborhood and she gave birth to them in our backyard!

We adopted the two kittens who survived and had the mom placed for adoption.

The coonlike one is Skittles and his sister is Mitzi. My family and I laugh about them being half skunk because their tails are so full and grand--that and they and their mom actually shared a den under our waterfall with a skunk for awhile when they were kittens...

Attachments

Reactions: Laron and Lois
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Reminds me of the "Cat People" chapter in Dolores Cannon's book (2nd Convoluted Universe). I always thought that the original Sphinx might have been a cat or lion head.

Source: http://www.robertschoch.com/sphinxcontent.html
That makes sense. I've always known it was something else by looking at the size of the head compared to the "arms". I just couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe one day it will be confirmed somehow. There is a remote viewing project on YouTube between 3 people at an institute and they viewed how the pyramid was built and who did it, it's called time cross project. Just throwing it out there incase anyone is intrested.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
it's called time cross project.
Actually Mike, the Time-Cross project is separate to that pyramid RV project I believe. I was covering that situation very closely on transients.info a couple of years back and because of how Courtney handled the hype and announcement, I decided to stop covering his material on the site, as it was a bit dodgy in terms of tricking the public for marketing purposes. (I made a few of my own 'implication' posts for Lai's QHHT sessions while taking a bit of a laugh) However, his work and the work of Farsight is very valid so his behavior doesn't negate the results. I am back to covering his work on transients.info now and I'm in touch with Daz — I shared one of his personal RV articles on transients a month or so ago.

We have a couple
I love it when cats are sleeping curled up and if you bother them they sometimes put their paw over their face to try and block you out. :))

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Last year I played around with a pic of Susi sitting on one of her favorite places at the living room window. However it was way too dark and was almost not useable at all. So I wanted to improve it. Using Gimp it worked well. Then I played around a bit more with effects and also did some corrections (white spots etc.). It turned out to become a nice postcard painting style picture (click to enlarge):

Susi_at_window.JPG

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Actually Mike, the Time-Cross project is separate to that pyramid RV project I believe. I was covering that situation very closely on transients.info a couple of years back and because of how Courtney handled the hype and announcement, I decided to stop covering his material on the site, as it was a bit dodgy in terms of tricking the public for marketing purposes. (I made a few of my own 'implication' posts for Lai's QHHT sessions while taking a bit of a laugh) However, his work and the work of Farsight is very valid so his behavior doesn't negate the results. I am back to covering his work on transients.info now and I'm in touch with Daz — I shared one of his personal RV articles on transients a month or so ago.
I think their channel is leak project on Yo
Laron your right. Time cross is where they remote view important events a month ahead of time. I totally got it mixed up.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)