Case of an offworld wound that was repeated on Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Many years ago when I was just starting to learn about some archetypal races, I met a young man online who said to me that he was previously incarnated as a winged draconian.

While talking to him, I felt a very strong energetic connection towards this man, who unfortunately deceived me for a while, making me believe that he was my twin flame. Very common right? I was never really sure he was what he claimed to be, but in the very beginning, the connection felt positive and what my heart wanted at that time from this man was friendship.

This man was really pushy so I stopped talking to him for a while. I was very young back then, just starting to learn many things, discover concepts, and not yet open to receive inner guidance, although my sense of intuition back then told me something about that man was not right.

Some time later a medium told me that I was meant to be with that man. My first apparent mistake back then was to follow the words of this medium, she was a sweet lady who said many accurate things in the reading.

I do not identify myself with any specific off world race, but according to my natal chart and what people perceive in me is that I carry Pleiadian codes and heritage that are to be applied in many ways in my current incarnation as part of the archetypes of such race. Over the years I have met people who often tell me they are Pleiadian, so it seems we were all together in the Pleiades fulfilling certain archetypal lifetimes in that star system and bringing them forth to civilizations like Lemuria. Another large portion of my soul is dragon and draconian.

When I got the opportunity to meet this young man in physical, the first thing he told me was that he sensed very well my Pleiadian energy while he was Draconian for the most part. Things went awfully wrong during the meeting and after the meeting, a month after, he lied to me and I never got to hear from him again.

This scenario repeated in several previous lifetimes here on Earth, but only a few months ago I was able to recall part of a past life in which I was a Pleiadian woman, wearing a white dress, innocent and happy at the time reptilians visited and lived within this star system for positive and negative reasons.

There was this grass field in which I was having a walk, and then all of a sudden a large reptilian in armor attacked me. It was my ex partner. I could hear his strange reptilian voice, and see clearly his large snout and scales. I heard the Pleiadian lady scream, who was myself in that incarnation.

After the vision ended, I talked to this energy from my ex partner, he showed up both in his human form and also in his reptilian form. He knelt and apologized, while I told him that now things made more sense, that even back then as a Pleiadian woman I was fascinated by reptilians and that I only sought to have a reptilian male as a friend...but his intentions were different. At first he was friendly but then he abused me at all levels and left.

We hugged each other and I was able to cry the pain. His reptilian aspect left and somehow wherever he is in his current incarnation he was able to integrate that part of himself while I was able to integrate that Pleiadian part of myself.

The advantage of these kinds of sessions when we get to talk to the energies of trauma coming both from ourselves and from the other participants is that it allows for more mutual understanding and forgiveness. :)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Why do you say, "My first apparent mistake back then was to follow the words of this medium"? You go on to say these sessions allow forgiveness and understanding so why then was it a mistake? It seems that it wasn't a mistake since it allows the details to come forward to be resolved. Mediums can help release our old karma.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
K

KarlaSM

Slayer I will have to check the exact location of this event, it is for sure a Pleiadian planet but I am not sure it was Temmer.

Vickie, I do not know if this situation could have been avoided but for sure there was a very important lesson in discernment. For a good reason I say the word "apparent". Since I got that reading I stopped trying to get answers from mediums, except not long ago I got a very accurate one from Maryann because I know her connection is very clear. But I have seen disastrous readings, not everyone who is a medium can do accurate readings for lots of reasons. It is important to understand all the reasons why a reading can be inaccurate or misleading. A medium should not tell others what to do but instead just give insights or options, information that can be helpful, and from there we could understand what we could do.

In this case, my first lesson was to trust my instinct, my heart, my intuition, when I was all the time feeling there was something not right about this connection, yet I followed instead the words of the medium. Why trust outer sources all the time when we have the potential to trust our best guidance, which is our own heart? We have a lot to learn in this sense, sometimes we give away our capacity to seek knowledge and guidance within and find the right moments of solitude instead of going outside all the time. But it is understandable that we do so if we need answers outside before we can learn many things, before we can really establish a full connection with our Higher Self. Anyway there was a karma here with this connection so in one way or another perhaps it was not to be avoided. In the future I know that this wound shall not be repeated precisely because I am working consciously to release the lifetimes of pain involved with this man. We cannot let go what we cannot remember or understand more in depth.

As for forgiveness, I am only mentioning a very specific wound that was repeated throughout lifetimes, so that means that this session does not solve the whole issue. I mentioned above that there are other wounds/scenarios related to this individual. And on a much larger picture it is all related to my most recent ex partner. So forgiveness comes in steps when each wound is dealt with, until the whole karmic record is cleared. This was just one situation...of so many. So full forgiveness will happen over time, when enough of the pain has disappeared.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I would really recommend reading those or even following Melanie on Facebook. She is petty awesome :)

OP
K

KarlaSM

Hello my friends, Laron and Slayer thank you for your suggestions. However, in my case I am shown a different solution to shielding and protection. I have seen that Melanie uses protective measures. But I will read the QHHT sessions. They sound awesome indeed.

Here is what I have been taught by even the most apparently violent demons and reptilians:

If you use prayer and ask for help, to a certain degree it helps. In my case no form of shielding worked, no fighting with aggression worked, it made things worse and avoidance made the problem even worse. The attacks through the person affected got way much worse.

This is what we normally do: avoidance at all costs.

Here is a different way to do things: show mercy and compassion and learn to understand darkness from its depths and from its shattered heart.

The only thing that is working now for me is to remain calm, even if the situation looks very threatening, and use a tone of openness to dialogue and understanding. No matter how rude they are, they are not always what they seem to be.

I am a polarity integrator. People of light fight against darkness and darkness tries to destroy the light. By showing mercy and being open to mutual understanding opens the gates to compassion.

After doing this, I was able to feel the pain of these darkest creatures and they said that they are now integrating into the bodies of those who need their demons and reptilians, so that things can truly start changing and we step out of duality.

Blessings to you all my friends.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
You are right, dear sister-in-arms. Fighting can only be a temporary solution (but sometimes it is needed). The long-term one would be for both sides to understand and love the other. I see it more like the negatives embracing the principles of love and light but I am not sure how it seems from the viewpoint of a negative one.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Yes very true, realistically speaking, one would not try to have a decent conversation with a criminal for example, although who knows, maybe in some cases it could happen if you are being threatened to be killed. In the cases of these situations that I was facing recently, it was more like...there was severe violence in past lives in physical, but now, it is time for you to understand exactly how it all happened in the beginning and how your own reactions made things worse, by trying to overcome negativity with negativity.

I can tell from my own experience how evil is born and how the negatives view love.

In psychological approaches we are taught that when we are traumatized, we build up lots of self defense mechanisms out of the shattered psyche and those mechanisms protect our inner child. For the negatives, over time as things become worse for them, such shields become hard like steel.

For a negative it is very difficult to access their vulnerability because first the layers must be peeled one by one and it takes ages. A lot of dedication and a lot of help from spirit and if possible from people who can truly care, at least to a degree.

So a truly negative person or being is born from extreme trauma since childhood to destroy the connection to the innocent heart. The soul shatters so badly that demons are created. A negative is too afraid to open up to love and sees any attempt as intrusive. For that reason you cannot try to force light to any dark being because it is seen as disrespectful and this is an important reptilian lesson.

You must earn the trust of a negative and show to them that you will not give up on them no matter how hard they are on you. As you show true empathy to a negative, then the negative will start opening up and healing will start taking place and over time a safety foundation will be born so that the negative can regain connection to the heart. A lot of patience and dedication is needed which is an area in which many healers fail, because they do not apply a constant therapy unlike psychologist counselors do.

A negative can somehow do this for themselves if the soul calls the individual to do so, or can receive assistance from counselors, friends or family who to a degree can understand how shattered they are.

I hope this helps my bro :D

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yes, thank you very much. It is very rare to hear people speak about that. I think you are quite unique in this forum and in general.

Have you seen my post about the Pleiadian-Reptilian Programme for Mutual Understanding? It is based exactly on that, souls from the opposite factions spending lifetimes on Earth (for example) as friends or even lovers, fulfilling the need for a long-term lovely contact.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Oh please tell me where you posted that thread, I would really love to read it, you are very unique as well in this area. I see that you do have a lot of understanding of the differences and common ground for Pleiadians and reptilians. :)

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
It is in the thread called "The reptilians". I am quoting what I have written here. I am sorry I don't remember many details.

"Is there anybody aware of the Reptilian-Pleiadian Programme for Mutual Understanding?

Basically, souls who used to have been born as creatures from those opposing factions willingly decide to participate in relationships as Earth humans. The reptilians get to learn how to love the human way and the humans also get their understanding of how thing work in lower vibrations.

So, if you are a starseed from any of those star families, it is very likely that there is somebody close to you who used to belong to the other (in case you participate in the programme).

It also has something to do with karma, but my understanding of it is limited."

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Oh please tell me where you posted that thread, I would really love to read it, you are very unique as well in this area. I see that you do have a lot of understanding of the differences and common ground for Pleiadians and reptilians. :)
Karla, it certainly helps me. I don't call myself a starseed as I was born in a generation prior to that, but I think I am a forerunner. Anyhow, both my marriages were to men with reptilian souls, but very different types. The first is a standard, service-to-self, non-compromising being with low integrity. I visualise his being as one of the big lizards, like Kokoda Dragon. They have a poison spur on their heel with which they strike. Biting their prey only comes after they are dead. (Pretty patient hunters, I understand, and store up decaying meat to eat at future meals).

After safely extracting myself from his clutches, it was only to meet up and marry my second reptilian soul partner. We are separated, but I still see him regularly as there is a definite soul connection. This is not understood by anyone in my small family circle. I am the only one to experience it and understand it. What makes him different from the lizard type is that he is a dragon type. He sees himself as a Chinese celestial dragon and has experienced himself as streaking white light (long filament) in the astral world. He received the Chinese name of Bai Lung (White Dragon) when initiated into his lineage. He has had OBEs where he has seen this light body. I see the Draconian aspects of him, and visualise more of a Draco being, which does involve his service-to-self polarity, but he is also endowed with high levels of spiritual knowledge, outside any commonplace levels. This soul is a walk-in to the body he resides in now, as the person who agreed to the swap nearly died of cancer, and was happy to depart. The reptilian soul then healed that body with alternative traditional Chinese medicine techniques from a near loss, which took 10 years. It is interesting that he relates very much to medical knowledge from around 5,000 B.C. in China. He automatically knew that directed bioelectricity could kill cancer cells, but the therapy which he applied to himself has to be done completely without any chemotherapy as that kills the bioelectricity in the healthy cells, which can turn and attack the cancer cells.

However, all was not love and light, as he carried serious abandonment issues and struck out, hurting others, as if to assuage his own pain. He also has sexual abuse issues in his early life and has carried that hurt through by hurting others. The low integrity comes from the fact that he can't consciously accept his own low points, and therefore lies to himself and has created a "persona". The fact is that I have experienced all this, and been directly hurt by him as well, but I keep loving him and I have tried hard to find a place of forgiveness inside my heart. I think patience and dedication is what I do offer, as this has been ongoing for approximately 10 years. He also has a swash-buckling, pirate type energetic in his soul energy. I wonder on what level I relate so easily to that (but I do!)

I wrote down all my points of hurt and betrayal in 2015 and did an invocation and burned it without reading it back. That means, I tried to release my pain and suffering over all this. But I think there is still more I have pushed down into my subconscious, as I do still experience bouts of sadness and grief, especially when I see that he hasn't been able to bust out of his persona, the one he has taught himself to believe he is. He cannot see himself as others see him. But as you expressed in your post about this type of subject, true empathy offered in a giving and constant way over time is perhaps the best way he can come out of his delusion and deal honestly with his issues.

I really do think that over the 10 years I have known him and offered him love and forgiveness, he has had some heart connection, and he really does try to please me, at any rate. But in the back of my mind is the nagging doubt that the negativity and hurting side may erupt once again, and it can be quite devastating. This is something I can never shake, and for that reason I will never step back into a couple relationship with him.

It is interesting that although he has the knowledge, experience and technique to overcome terminal cancer all aspects of sharing this healing path have been shut down by Universal Consciousness, and I believe that is due to his ongoing capacity to hurt at will.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Hailstones Melt , I am very happy that more people are opening up to being in relationships with reptilian souls. I know how hard it is sometimes to be part of such a marriage. And yet, the fact that they are here in that (almost) human form means that deep inside they want to learn the human way. Well, I guess some of them are better learners than others.

I know that there has been some attempts to categorize the waves in which starseeds came to earth, but I find them kind of shallow. For example, I am a starseed who has spent "long eons of time" here. It may very well have been the whole cycle of 26 000 years (though I doubt it). I am more inclined to believe that 70% of all the people living today are starseeeds.

Also, there is a difference between a dragon and a (Draco) reptilian. This is something the white dragon starseed Tanaath explains. The reptilians, she says, were initially more humanoid, but they wanted to steal a bit of the dragon DNA to improve their genes. However, this did not lead to universal recognition of them as dragon brethren.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Hailstones Melt what a fascinating experience with your ex partner, indeed the challenging type and what a great job you are doing. That shows how much strength you have and your capacity to set healthy boundaries and forgiveness.

Not long ago I was watching a series in which an Asian warrior becomes a tyrannical emperor, and one thing that I noticed was that he represents the typical traits of a dragon or the kind of reptilians that influenced our Asian culture in general. The advantage of having any form of dragon or reptilian aspects that are Asian type is that when we connect to them to bring more balance into our lives, we can bring forth certain discipline in our life and knowledge of how energy moves, healing and much more. The downside is most definitely that lack of control that stems from rage and a a rigid mindset.

Slayer yes you are correct. There are differences.

Dragons are indeed the ancestors of the reptilians, and many of the first dragon species worked to keep a balance between the forces of nature like for example energy, wind, fire, water and soil. When conflicts happened, then imbalances would destroy their home worlds by the means of these elements. Other dragons formed the first social orders, including military orders.

The reptilians are hybrids not only containing dragon DNA but so many combinations of other species like for example physical angelic creatures with wings and large heads which gives rise to many draco species. Then there are some who have bird DNA creating other kinds of dracos...and so on. There are some who have snake DNA or DNA from Nagas and those ones are the typical sexual reptilians who use tantric knowledge for good or for ill and knowledge from mystery schools.

So then you see that dracos and other reptilians have embodied the qualities of those first dragon ancestors and bring forth Asian and other forms of knowledge along with advanced technological development.

Weather manipulation can be attributed to ancient dragons and then the reptilians who added to that knowledge the use of high tech. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)