1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all QHHT Therapists.......

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression & Hypnotherapy' started by Glo, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

I had QHHT regression therapy in Feb. 2012. As you know the drill I made a list of questions, only a couple of my questions were answered with information and the rest were quote "not now" , "not at this time", "don't need to know that yet"! I thought geeeze what's the big secret as I was well aware of what she was saying. It was a three way conversation...the therapist, Estah (the name my voice within gave in the session) and myself. The therapist was having some major issues with her twin and missing their Mother who had crossed over. Before I got to the session I was given a picture to give to her from her Mother as assurance that she is still with them both so I DO believe the session was a lot for the therapist. Estah even answered some of her questions about her Mother. Is that normal?
    Estah: Very strong and boisterous with hearty laughter!

Anyway, I mainly listened and Estah talked. There were no lifetimes that came forth other than the one I am living except for being in the Universe out in space flying around, meeting up with my younger brother that crossed in 1985. Basically I came away with a lot of info but am still wandering because the questions that did not get answered I am supposing is part of my life walk in the here and now. Such a deal....

What is your analogy?
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................
    Hi, I posted this on Lorna's post and would like further info and opinions please. I went into a time of deep meditation starting in 1983 for several years and connected with my higher self and was blessed with automatic writing. I surrendered totally to the kingdom within and felt and experienced unconditional love for the first time in my life. Had a very exciting time and have learned and experienced a lot! Found DC and read her books and tried to get an appointment with her but by that time she was to busy. So what do y'all think?

• Love Love x 1
  2. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Yes, that's to be expected. In some sessions information comes through for the practitioner. Sometimes the practitioner will ask beforehand if there is something important they need to check in on. If you feel that you could have got a lot more out of the session if there wasn't so much focus on the practitioner, you could gently ask the practitioner for a free follow up session or at least a big discount.

As for the questions that you were told you were not ready for, that also happens sometimes. Usually an answer will come through but on occasion information is just not meant to be known yet, for many reasons.

While there is a process that practitioners are taught, half of which is similar to pretty much all past life regression methods, many different things can happen in a session, so there is no "norm" per say. A practitioner may also find they get a pattern of clients, and therefore specialize in a certain theme through the information collected, which may later be published or shared. Dolores can this theme with the new earth for example, but also ETs. Michael Newton had the theme of life between lives, as in for those who are in the Earth reincarnation cycle. I have completely forgotten her name but a well known practitioner, and author, in Perth has a focus through her clients on ET abductions and star children, similar to Dolores' work but still from a different angle.

With Dolores' material, she was told at times not share certain information, and to wait, which she did. She had things happen which stopped her having access to certain recordings as she was just not meant to share that information at a certain time. This just happens. I was told during a session not to tell anyone about something in relation to Dolores, so I never did in public.

Back to my main point; a session can be standard and linear, but it can also be completely the opposite. Miracles can happen. Strange surprises will occur. As the years pass, the way it all works will shift and be a bit different, so what was taught for training in whatever method a person learns for past life regression, will need to be updated and adjusted, based on the frequency changes of all consciousness, and how we adapt and function in our every changing world.

• Love Love x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Out of Time

Out of Time Visiting Paragon

I have the feeling you are referring to Sian Chua. I read the notes from the session with Melanie Robinson, the dragon creator being. It might sound funny, but I was actually able to find Melanie on Facebook and I've had several very meaningful conversations with her.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

• Love Love x 2
  5. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

Wow, thank Laron.....the information you shared was quite informative and very well written, I see why you are where you are today with all the avenues you take and travel in your life challenge. Thank you! Don't have a chance to have another session with her as I don't think she is doing the regression sessions anymore, she is into Energy session of some sort now. Anyway, thanks for the explanations!
    I will check out Mary Rodwell, seems like I have heard of that name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

I just went to her website and yes for sure, I have watched interview videos of her talking about Autism and the Indigo kids,
    she is very interesting and quite believable. Meaning I trust what she says! Thanks again Laron!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1