Body as an Activator of the New Earth Time Line (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
John Helios submitted a new article.

Body as an Activator of the New Earth Time Line

Energy Absorption

Via Helios Journal: I had spent the entire day in the sun and wind, absorbing their endless and joyful energies, thrilled at the endlessly unrolling scenes of the beautiful place in which I am so fortunate and grateful to live. A happy day indeed.

In the evening just before bed, I felt a sense of agitation. It was not an apprehension of impending doom – but rather a feeling that something important was to be realized. As I lay to...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is very interesting John. Thank you very much.

I have noticed in the last weeks that I am getting rashes on my body. One suddenly developed on my right ankle, disappeared after a couple of days.

On my face, soreness around the edges of both nostrils which a face map identifies as "colon" Nothing wrong with my colon, but this is where old heavy energy lies. The shit.

Just spraying with colloidal silver and accepting any emotion which arises.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow, John! Great article! Really resonates!

I love the idea of “easing” the heaviness of (or healing) past traumas. Where some have thought that all negativity will be washed away during “The Event”, I feel the easing you describe is much more likely—and appropriate. While I certainly wouldn’t mind ridding myself of certain “preprogrammed”, “negative” thoughts, I would never want to completely erase all memory of past traumas, as they are as much a part of me as anything else.

I suppose that, once we can remove the lingering “sting” from past pains and lessons, it gives us a much greater appreciation of those experiences.

That’s a beautiful vision, my friend!

Reactions: Carl
OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
That is very interesting John. Thank you very much.

I have noticed in the last weeks that I am getting rashes on my body. One suddenly developed on my right ankle, disappeared after a couple of days.

On my face, soreness around the edges of both nostrils which a face map identifies as "colon" Nothing wrong with my colon, but this is where old heavy energy lies. The shit.

Just spraying with colloidal silver and accepting any emotion which arises.
Pod, yeah, there are many symptoms. Mine recently have ranged from tiny rashed/pimples in my crown area, to diah**ea (yucch) for no seeming reason, to sleeplessness (everyone has that!), to itching, pains, pinpricks, and the occasional cool dream or vision, as opposed to misc "junk" dreams.

OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com

I love the idea of “easing” the heaviness of (or healing) past traumas. Where some have thought that all negativity will be washed away during “The Event”, I feel the easing you describe is much more likely—and appropriate. While I certainly wouldn’t mind ridding myself of certain “preprogrammed”, “negative” thoughts, I would never want to completely erase all memory of past traumas, as they are as much a part of me as anything else.

I suppose that, once we can remove the lingering “sting” from past pains and lessons, it gives us a much greater appreciation of those experiences.

You can actively work on the preprogramming with outside help. I recommend a great healer, Michelle Eves <a href="https://www.facebook.com/michelle.eves.9" rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/michelle.eves.9</a>, for you to contact. She does one-hour remote sessions and chats with you during the session so you can get live feedback and interaction. Works wonderfully for me! Highly recommended!

OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com

My article on healers, including remote healers.

https://heliosjournal.com/2018/02/20/my-journey-with-spiritual-healers/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)