Blue Beings In the Night Sky (France-Mont Saint Aignan) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
fullsizeoutput_bb2.jpeg
I took this picture lately when I was out of Carrefour's Mall
See the blue huge shape and the little stars / beings / ships around
I know that Pleiadian ships have been here few days ago.
I can see them every time they are here. Today I just saw them again and the picture is amazing !

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I was just getting out of the Mall and looked instinctively to the night sky and a voice was telling me to take a picture. So I took it. The voice was like urging me. I could not see the ships but felt their presence. Then when I took the picture, they just showed up !

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Here is another one I took lately
What do you see ?
When passing by with John few days ago he told me that it was a beautiful place. It is a path to the light
fullsizeoutput_bbf.jpeg
Some places have such amazing energy and this one has a mysterious message for us

Just walk the path of life
You can not leave it as it is yours
This path is you
You are here to listen and learn
You are here to teach and follow your heart
Your path is yours
Walk it and see what happens !

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Well, that is really interesting Henda! Makes me think about them being perhaps inter-dimensional objects/ships.
These are Pleiadian beings from Atlantis. The new Atlantis but I won't give your their names :) because I am not allowed to do so.
They have been here for a while may be 2 weeks ago, and their mission is to send the new crystalline energy from there. During day time they become pinky blue and at the end of the day they are deep blue. We see them as white flashes or points with the camera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)