Blue Beam in plain sight (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This thread is about the second item on this report - about the Blue Beam captured on iPhone in the sky (I am giving the Canadian skier/amnesiac traveller from New York State mountain to Sacramento, Calif. a wide berth). The relevant part of the video starts at 7.24.

It appears the time is nearly on us when Project Blue Beam will be perpetrated on us.

Why else would a Blue Beam be mysteriously projected into the night sky in a small, out-of-the-way town (Knoxville, Tennessee)? This feels like it has been deliberately perpetrated on an unsuspecting population, who may not hang about in the halls of questing minds and UFO junkies. For those of us attuned to such things, the appearance of a visual effect in the form of a Blue Beam seems pretty obvious. It's an advertisement for the main event to come.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Any chance it could be a notilucent cloud?
Those are really high and really cool:cool:, pretty rare too.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It could be a natural phenomenon if there is such a thing as a nightbow? The beam is actually rainbow-shaped.

(I'm trying to avoid World of Warcraft references with the word: Nightbow).

I looked up moonbow and it's a white rainbow made by moonlight against a dark sky, if there's a lot of moisture about. It also refracts into all the colours of the rainbow, somewhat).

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Can you please educate me about notilucent clouds? Edit: Noctilucent
Sorry, HM, for the delay. I've been away.
These are very, very high clouds that one can see only under certain atmospheric conditions (summer). They form very high up, near the aurorae. One description summarizes them as "high altitude polar ice clouds". They are a beautiful, specific shade of blue (at least they are that colour every time I've seen notes about them).
Here's one take on them: https://weather.com/science/news/sky-watching-noctilucent-20130506

Reactions: Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It could be a natural phenomenon if there is such a thing as a nightbow? The beam is actually rainbow-shaped.

(I'm trying to avoid World of Warcraft references with the word: Nightbow).

I looked up moonbow and it's a white rainbow made by moonlight against a dark sky, if there's a lot of moisture about. It also refracts into all the colours of the rainbow, somewhat).
I saw a moonbow last night:)
As you say, there was plenty of moisture about at the time.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)