Big D Disclosure or gradual small d teasers (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I came across this very interesting discussion between Dark Journalist Daniel Lizst and his guest, Grant Cameron. Grant's information is very dense and full of detail going right back to the early 1970s. He also has been very active with FOIAs over many years, as well as having a lot of information about many of the key players who have had direct dealings with past US Presidents and the "UFO File".

If you listen through the whole 2 hours 40 mins, including DJ's audience questions, you will hear what we may look forward to in how the disclosure of this topic is rolling out.

If course this information is very USA-centric, but fascinating in the early timeframe some of the information has been known, and how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Reactions: Anaeika and Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I liked DJ since the videos I first saw of him a while ago where he exposed Corey Goode and his 'blue space chicken cult'. Still not sure if everything DJ puts out is valuable (seen a few of his vids with interviews since then) but this one looks worthwhile and highly interesting to me.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)