Behind beyond never ending all of both liberals war on christmas, conservatives, feminism/women (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
12/22/17

Dear Everyone both on/ff of here,

I for one would love to go into further depth in with all of this. Especially, looking at all of both the yesterday/tomorrows forefather/mothers on what/will they think of all of this. I mean this isn't for us in US, but everywhere else as well.

I am still waybeyondfedup with all of this. Have to say that for the most undecided registered centrist moderate independent voter more then anything else. In which have both on/ffline friends whom are the opposite side of me. Just look at non profits whom are for all of this.

#behind #beyond #never #ending #all #of #both #liberals #war #on #christmas #conservatives #feminism #women #yesterday #future #yesterdays #tomorrows #fore #fathers #mothers #usa #every #where #iam #still #waybeyondfedup #with #all #this #undecided #registered #centrist #moderate #independent #voter

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)